dougstanhope.com/journal/2016/5/29/words-fail-me

How can one man be so based?

How is Doug Stanhope of all people friends with Johnny Depp

... maybe Johnny isn't as big as a cuck as we thought

also, checked

Because depp became a druggie?

because johnny likes to play weird on his freetime hence how he knew HST and weirdos like marilyn manson

HST is dead and depp needed an edgy drug user to hang around with.

That entire article is bullshit. He was claiming that he had proof no abuse happened and all his proof was that Amber is a bitch (to him) and that Johnny said he didn't do it. When in reality she was probably a bitch to Stanhope because he's a retard and Johnny Depp was just trying to cover his ass.

I also got a good laugh out of how much of a sycophant Doug is. He literally said he didn't confront Depp about Heard because he didn't want to lose that contact lol

confirmed

Why would she put herself through all this scrutiny if it wasn't true? She's already rich as fuck she doesn't need anymore money.

Doug himself is a literal cuck though

For the lulz.

>She's already rich as fuck
She's nowhere near Depp level wealthy - an extra 20 million would mean a lot to her.

>Why would she put herself through all this scrutiny if it wasn't true? She's already rich as fuck she doesn't need anymore money.

Because she is a sociopathic climber who is "grossed out" by Johnny's depreciating SMV and increased clingingness

most women wouldn't go this far - but this one seems especially cold and vicious, Johnny should have been smarter!

Who's Bingo?

dougs schizoaffective blue-haired retard girlfriend who has cheated on him multiple times

I havent kept up with the podcast but I last remember she was in a "bad place" again and they were poised to break up

Rumor is that Yoga Hosers is so embarrassing that is why she's divorcing him.

When she suddenly wasn't a lesbian anymore was a red flag.

>tl;dr
Sometimes an attention-craving sociopathic psycho bitch is just a sociopathic psycho bitch.

If you'd ever dated a psycho you wouldn't ask this question. When I was 25 I somehow managed to start dating a very attractive, ditsy, endearingly dumb blonde. Turned out she was shrewd as fuck, and there wasn't a dumb blonde bone in her body. She tried to spread lies about me and ruin my life, and I'm an ugly fuck with no money. This girl put herself through scrutiny with no winning outcome for herself. So it's not surprising for me to think Amber fucking Heard would do this when she stands to make millions and get all of the sympathy and attention in the world.

Amber looks like Scar-Jo with an extra chromosome here.

Sir Terry getting into the fray. John Cleese criticizing PC culture, Terry defending his bro Depp.

Full-on SJW assault on Monty Python when?

They'll never break up. Doug has a working shower and she gets to take his credit card and go binge-shopping on eBay. Bingo is a cunt.

Doug cheated on her, she had an affair with some dude and left him, then she had a breakdown and ran away, then Doug went and found her, then she got put in the psych ward for a bit. They're back together now.

>Amber Heard will never seduce you and even though she makes you leave your wife and children make you feel like the coolest guy on earth only to whittle away at your sanity bit by bit and cut you off from your friends until she finally cuckolds you with another woman and completely destroys your life with false abuse allegations until you're begging her to take your alimony money and left a complete husk of a man despised by everyone all just because this is sport to her but she's mindfucked you so bad you still love her

>Sir Terry
In no world does being a Chevalier of the French Ordre des Arts et des Lettres make one a 'Sir.'

blue hair? beware!

wow

that is actually a little sad, seems like Johnny was really really in love with her

>seems like Johnny was really really in love with her

That was his first mistake

This.

There have been a number of blinds that actually support what Doug is saying. Johnny was manipulated like a lovesick child by Amber.

This bitch gonna be in my Aquaman and Jl movies

Fucking growl can you you angry permavirgin?

If you're such a faggot that you can't tell someone he's being used just because you'll no longer be able to say you're buddies with Johnny Depp...

>She's already rich as fuck
nah m8
>Why would she put herself through all this
did you not see her fappening vids?
bitch is full on crazy for attention, if not simply plain crazy

>all these FUCKING WHITE MALES stepping in to defend their buddy like they're loyal or something

Yeah, I know. I've been on the giving and receiving end. My mates would say that my ex was a manipulative bitch, but I didn't listen to them. In fact, I felt protective over her and it ruined a few friendships because I was a young fucking idiot.

I've also told a mate that their misses was a cunt, but they weren't going to listen.

Have you not seen that episode of Seinfeld? You can't talk shit about a person's partner, even right after they've broken up.

When your friend starts dating a psycho and you tell him he's dating a psycho he'll get defensive and drop you. You would know this if you had friends or if you and the friends you don't have could get girlfriends. You don't know anything, kid.

This desu

You're missing the point. Yes, this is a situation that REAL people face. Stanhope pretty much said that he couldn't confront Depp because then he'd no longer reap the benefits of being his "friend".

True, you're right. What a bellend. Let Johnny rot as long as you're by his side.