What a time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please say it's true

The political shit is the funniest. You are just a butt hurt leftist

> last upload 2 months ago

these

What was that thing a month or so back when he was charging for some weird show that apperently had terrible audio?

go back to Sup Forums Sup Forums nigger

kickstarter TV

Only the first 2 eps have bad audio. Watch it, KSTV is 10/10

still can't believe he had sex with a 15 year old and several other underage teens when he was 31, that's going to blow up spectacularly if he makes it big.

these

i dunno man planned parenthood shooting was worse

>if he makes it big
He's big, he's a big guy[/spoiler] for reddit.

How was he never charged for that?

Who honestly finds this shit funny?

Complete bullshit, if you believe anonymous sluts over sam idk what to say to you

nah, there's text proof of his relationship with some tweenie, plus there's pics of him with marky/arwen.

ive only seen the video ideaman and i didnt get it, didnt laugh at all. theyre trying way too hard to be edgy reminded me of shit id see on loiter squad

>bootleg tim & eric
His performance art/stand up shit is way better.

If you're still interested in giving the channel a chance, try some of their other stuff. The quality of MDE varies greatly depending on the video. Try some of the most popular vids. Moms is a good collab they did

Sup Forums

I know, I've watched them, I feel like you only get so far with one specific strand of absurdist humor. Some of Sam's phone videos are overlooked, but I think overall he's a bit of a one-trick pony and overrated on the 'chons.

Is An Inconvenient Anime the best thing he's ever done? Seems hard to top

His best shit is in his mum's bathroom.

Nah, MDE never dies

so when does this show start on adultswim? Next month?

maybe not, but I hope Sam gets terminal cancer.

jule/august

>he fell for adultswim meme

The scene from the show that's floating around online was funny. Got me hyped at least

The only funny things Sam Hyde ever did was with thankscomputer.

All his own material is a constant joke without the punchline. He's a good actor and can be pretty funny. But he's a pretty bad 'content creator' tbqh.

If this adultswim show goes through, I'd be interested to see how it pans out.

You should be at least 18 to visit Sup Forums.

world peace is a thankscomputer collab

You should kill yourself for visiting Sup Forums. Especially if you're over 18.

I think the Rutgers thing topped it. The Bernie Sanders meet was funny too. And the Williamsburg ones.

The TED talk was his best.

>You should kill yourself for visiting Sup Forums.

You should practice what you preach.

Obviously.

Rutgers was better

MyDigitalEscape > MillionDollarExtreme

Official Sam Hyde power rankings:

1. trolling videos
2. vertical videos
3. sketches
4. stand-up

Adult swim already showed a teaser you retard.

stop forcing this meme

>being this mad

w-what?

You heard me!

oh look it's the faggot r9k liberals that clog up the subreddit with whiney self help bullshit

>the subreddit
>reddit
kill yourself

1. moms
2. kickstarter tv (cheap lambrusco wine)
2. gamer dude
3. twitter gay speech

also I think sam's(?) design skills is their secret weapon. it's often used to give the videos an edge and prevents them from being "just" cynical/ironic

its time to stop posting

The cheap lambrusco wine bit wasn't in Kickstarter TV

deagle nation was the greatest mde project

Whatsup, I'll fuck ya, I'll fuck ya and ya girl, twice if you let me!

Tim & Eric were a mistake.

What's going on big guy?

yeah I agree.
Their style of humor will be bastardized for a few decades to come.

wet it up

I love how the faggot internet butthurt brigade tries to assassinate Sam's character every time his shit gets posted anywhere. It's almost like the modern left is becoming too easy to satirize and deep down they know it so they demonize any that do it well

Can you prove his claims are false?

He doesn't do comedy, he just stands up on stage and reads statistics that you could get from Sup Forums

How do you know that the people making these accusations are left wing or is it just that the people who don't like what Sam might have done are only people who disagree with him poltiically?

The burden of proof is on people making the accusation against Sam.

Can you prove that they are true?

Yes. I was a 15 year old girl when sam hyde raped me. I still have some of his cum on a sheet of mine.

dude, nothing's changed, you just shirk the things you don't agree with as being detached from the rest of the material you do agree with

And now you're a 34-year-old man shitposting on a chink stink internet forum.

literally nobody cares that he fucks trannies and 15 year olds

YOU'RE FUCKING LYING. THERE IS NOT PICTURES OF HIM WITH MARKY, I DEMAND YOU POST THEM NOWWWW!!!

H-how did you know that?

It's shitty, most unfunny garbage I've ever seen. Quit it Sam.

Charls is a beautiful man.

Pure Kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

Just stereotyping based upon the current internet political climate and the proclivities of certain idealogical groups

Meh, I'm tired of MDE's content.
Wonder how long before the counter culture crowd gets bored of him like they did h3h3.

I'm excited about the show but once it airs they're going to be flooded with adult swim watching manchildren fans and the weird MDE community is going to be blown up. Which kind of sucks, Sam is the only person I've ever seen go out of his way to work on shit with everybody who's interested.

Sam Hyde is funny at times. But that mostly comes from the butthurt he causes to Liberals and pussies. I give him credit too since his edgy and dumb humor is something fresh instead of the same old "Dude, Donald Trump iis bad" routine that every single comedian does.

This aroused me.
I was hoping they would REALLY break character and ask if any of them wanted to fuck.

Yeah, I'm that guy he fucked.

h3h3 was never counter culture and his videos have been watered down and boring ever since he blew up. MDE has grown increasingly edgy

>Liberals and pussies
The pussies are the right wingers?

i wanna watch kickstarter tv but i'm a jew and dont wanna pay

it's pretty shit anyway, the original on youtube is much better. new one he tries too hard to be edgy and it comes across as forced and unfunny.

He fucked a tranny.

How does he know about Sam Hyde? He posted one of Sam's video on his Soundcloud profile

MDE are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making comedy than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

Cool pasta ya goober

I'm just one of the ones who understands what it's all about :)
catch you on the flip side

People that parrot Sam Hyde remind me of when a bunch of guys were heckling David Spade with Joe Dirt quotes.

probably talked abt doing music for the show, dont think he is though

>15 year olds

the authorities do

his best shit

I don't "get" Sam Hyde humor. Someone explain it to me.

DUDE Sup Forums MEMES, IRONY AND RACISM LMAO

i get the humour in this post

He's just an edgy faggot with a chip on his shoulders. There is nothing to get.

>plus there's pics of him with marky/arwen.
bull fucking shit. i will sever my head with a bread knife if thats true.

mfw i dont get it

multi layered satire for psuedo intellects.

preaCH

is this e-celeb bleedover from Sup Forums

kys

>adult swim
>eceleb

>kys

Kill yourself underage faggot