Almost two seasons trying to be Faceless

Almost two seasons trying to be Faceless.
All thrown away in an instant.
So, this whole subplot was COMPLETELY POINTLESS!
WEW LAD!

Well, she got trained on how to fight a little more.

She'll probably kill them all and take control of the faceless men considering how GRRL PWR this season is.

Also use the general you faggot.

not completely. she's going to take what she learned and go back to westeros

Her "training" has been excruciatingly dull and repetitive. I'm really glad it's over.

She will learn how to wear faces and go back to Westeros to check names off her list.

I understand this episode was kind of a bridge, bug fuck... it was complete and utter shit.

She's just doing it to lure the competition to her death. Quote me on this shit, niggas

what did you expect would happen? that she'll become a faceless man and thus doesn't have any character motivations anymore?
it was always gonna end this way.

So...nothing.

After she kills that other bitch she's going to steal her face, or use a stolen face to kill her, or some shit.

Does this mean best girl is going to die in the next episode?

For sure. She drew her sword and blew out the candle. Candice is dead.

What did she learn? How to sweep? She just took poison from Jaqen to kill targets.

>Next Episode
>fight between arya and that other girl
>cuts to black because other gonna finish arya
>back to jaggin jogar or w/e his name is
>other girl shows up
>"it done"
>shows arya head
>"A girl dead"
>he smile and walk away
>other girl stap jaggin in the back
>takes off other girl face to reveal arya "it was me all along jagen"
>jaggen falls and before dies takes off his face to reveal other girl
>arya takes off face of head of other girl reveal jaggen
>jaggen comes out from darkness "girl has pass"

Waif can't even control her emotions

what a shit training school

She learned how to fight blind, how to prepare bodies/skin for use in the Faceless Men's transformations, and she learned how to change her face when Jaqen sent her on the mission she bungled by killing Trant instead.

How braindead are you?
why is Sup Forums full of these fucking idiots?

Plus she learned the arts of subterfuge which is more important than anything else.

so much this

It was obvious she was playing the faceless ones to learn all their skills to go back and kill everyone she hates for a long time.
But they did it very poorly in the show, it was a load of nothing and talking when in the books she was killing pedophiles and poisoning jews.

They missed out on a chance for a lot of action.

you can't a nobody.

*farts*

>The art of subterfuge
>"Girl wtf are you doing backstage?"
>"Didn't I see you yesterday watching this play?"

So sneaky that she couldn't blend in with a crowd of at least 100 people and was even recognized.

Arya Stark hasn't learned shit. She's still a bratty little kid who thinks she knows more than she does.

if this happens I am going to piss myself laughing and cheering

>we have still yet to see gendry in bravos

Someone get Dabid Bediofff :DDDD on the phone

you are fucking retarded holy shit, no wonder they feel the need to dumb everything down.

All this time cleaning coridors and getting hit in the face with a stick. All that time cleaning bodies and yelling, "Cuck! Cucks!" in the streets. All that time getting older and uglier from her cutie days. Until finally, the big reveal... she doesn't kill a target and run away. GENIUS

DABID

amazing D:

>girl has pass

I think the idea would be that she acquired the skills of the Faceless Men, and then turned on them. As it stands, she's good at sweeping, cleaning corpses, selling shellfish, and watching plays. She's shown to be shit at everything else she's attempted.