It's 2001

>It's 2001
>someone just made a joke about not being able to see Ocean's 11 because they haven't seen the first 10

Yeah, what WAS with those first 10 movies, anyway?

Also, St. Vincent is fucking shit.

>we're closer to 2030 than 2001 right now

take it back

How about this one? Annie Clark is an extremely-untalented, hipster garbage bag of mediocrity whose only claim to fame is that she once fist-fucked Cara DeLevingne using Ben Gay as lube.

I'm sorry your life is so filled with hate and not love.

>It's the 90s
>Someone just made a joke about not being able to see Apollo 13 because they haven't seen the first 12.

And furthermore, you cunt, Annie Clark has never expressed a genuine emotion in any of her songs, nor belted out lyrics from the bottom of her lungs while throwing caution to the wind, because such expression of emotion would require a soul, and in the new millennium where "image is everything", that would be bad for hers.

She really should just go right the fuck ahead and fucking kill herself.

>It's 2006
>Someone just made a joke about not being able to see 300 because they haven't seen the first 299.

>I can't see 2001: A Space Odyssey because I haven't seen the first 2000

>its 1968
>someone just made a joke about not being able to see 2001 because they havent seen the first 2000

There are no signs and there are no stars aligned. No amulets, not a charm, to bring you back into my arms. There's just this human heart - it's built with this human flaw. What was your question? Love is the answer.

Punch yourself repeatedly in the cunt until you're certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that you'll never be able to reproduce.

>it's 1957
>someone just made a joke about not seeing 12 Angry Men because they haven't seen the first 11.

I love you user.

>it is 1968
>someone make this joke about Space odyssey

>it's 1953
>someone just made a joke about not being able to see The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms because they haven't seen the first 19,999

say that again

>it's 1960
>someone just made a joke about not being able to see Ocean's 11 because they refuse to pay money to watch that fucking jew coon Sammy Davis Jr. make like he's one of us

You left you trip on!

>It's 10,000 BC
>someone just made a joke about a bunch of woolly mammoths in a fucking desert.

Why would I take my trip off?

>2014
>can't see 22 Jump Street because I didn't see the first, 21 Jump Street

What were they trying to say?

to make your samefagging less obvious

samefagging is where you make two separate posts intending that a reader would suppose the posts were written by different people.

I was making a contribution to my own thread by making a riff on my initial post. That's not samefagging.

>trying to explain Sup Forums culture to a reddit crossie
oh honey

>1977
>watching I, Claudius with a friend
>"when is II, Claudius coming out", he asks
>mfw

>2007
>Ask my friend if he wants to come see 1408
>"Is that the sequel to 300?"
>mfw

>replying to a trip

This board is literal cancer and the trip is literal scum and you are all literal peasants that are fresh off the boat from reddit.

SAGE :)

>replying to a trip
>posting in a cancerous thread
>being you
> :)

I've been using a tripcode on Sup Forums for 5 fucking years bro, I'm more Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

I do a dance to make the rain come

This shit drives me up the fucking wall

>70225447
not even going to give you a (you) you cancerous parasite.

Don't talk to me again, ew.

SAGE :)))

Okay?

>It's 2016
>Everybody memes

Filtered.

>70225610
:) felt so good

>But I haven't seen one through six yet!