Why is there still general threads if the mods aren't going to force them to stay in those threads again?

Why is there still general threads if the mods aren't going to force them to stay in those threads again?

Wasn't the whole point of the "eternal general" (threads which locals didn't want but got apes cried for) too keep themselves quarantined?

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

report them

/got/ general needs to be banned again.

What with the got, capeshit and Warcraft threads that dominate this place and not to forget the Johnny Deep and the usual meme threads.

Never has it been so easy to keep a waifu thread going. Don't complain op just filter like I did. It only left 2 threads though after all that shite was filtered out.

>janitor is a confirmed game of thrones mong
>report his favorite threads
yikes

bump for answer from our janny friend

when will there be a /got/ containment board like what happened with /asp/ ans Sup Forums

Bump.

You mods need to quit showing your fucking colors and be fair. These GoT threads are getting to TFA levels of annoying.

>have a thread about female actors with no mention of waifu or their feet and 404s in seconds
> have countless GoT, Capeshit, Warcraft, Just etc threads going and all are allowed to die of natural causes.

And people keep asking hats wrong with Sup Forums

>>have a thread about female actors with no mention of waifu or their feet and 404s in seconds
You can actually have that as long as its about an actress from game of thrones

I'm going to start GoT threads and then just dump Banji girls if the jani loves GoT threads so much

Sometimes they'll delete actual film discussion
It's no wonder this board has become so fast and is now known as Sup Forums's shitty meme factory

You don't even need to do that.

They love pretending they aren't here now since they're too busy policing the generals for tourists.

This janitor is worse than the last one. Nothing but Game of Cancer threads and subhuman Mexican redditor JUST threads.

Why don't they just rangeban Mexico and Australia?

The general is for the bookfags who got kicked out of /lit/ and the meme kids.

The vast majority of Sup Forums that watches GoT should be able to discuss the show without having to wallow into that cancerous shithole.

Hiro is on /qa/ right now

On one hand I can't wait for the new star trek

They aren't from this board so they couldn't care less about board etiquette. They think this board is a got subreddit

"general" needs to be wordfiltered sitewide to "subreddit"

lol janitors only delete cunny & bane because they want to kill old Sup Forums multiple got threads are fine despite what they tell you.

>this kills the /vg/

At least they are pretty based with banning GoT threads and generals when off-season.

>bane
>old Sup Forums

Chemo for the cancer.

They're just as cancerous m8.

for like three or four hours after got airs Sup Forums is crossposter central. if it was confined to got or a rolling sticky, the thread would move too fast to sustain conversation. better 200 people be split up temporarily between 20 threads than just 1 thread. No way to talk tht way.
It's just common sense op. Obviously Sup Forums isn't /got/ 24/7.

>tripfag
>shit opinion

>ancient Sup Forums = before lost
>old Sup Forums = bane before cia
>new Sup Forums = ...

>the majority of Sup Forums who watches the biggest show in the world and discusses it after a new episode airs
>just as cancerous as the 24/7 meme/shitposting threads

Might as well just ban all discussion of currently airing TV shows...

some of the threads are..... nah fuck it.

you're right; I couldn't even join their seckret clubs in the games the generals were for.

I'd be fine with that.

The general is not the problem, the problem is that 1/4 of the threads are got related when that's why the general was created in the first place, so shit like this doesn't happen

There was a fucking GoT meme thread on Sup Forums that fortunately got deleted.
GoTards are the most cancerous fucks in this site, they don't know how to contain their autism, they ignore what a bump limit is, they spam threads endlessly, they force random dialogue as memes...
Not a surprise mods ban all GoT discussion when the season is over.
It's, by far, the most cancerous base in this entire website.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

It's not, there's way worse out there. But it's certainly one the most cancerous ones on Sup Forums. I think they are second only to capekino fags.

404 very soon. These threads make Mr. Hotpockets uncomfortable

Very interesting
As more and more new posters arrive you show your true colors. It's probably a good thing you can't spam oval anymore

If he has the balls to delete it. Then he should have the balls to answer this post and WHY THE FUCK Sup Forums is so shitty. GO AHED MOD, JANITORS FACE ME YOU LITTLE BITCHES. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

>That image
Jesus Christ how terrifying.

Imagine a giant version of this shit, that murder humans instead.

Fuck off, faggot. GOT is too popular for one general.

Sounds pretty fuckin Nito

well played

>You mods need to quit showing your fucking colors and be fair.
hahahaha

Bump. Still waiting for mods to answer. No tripfags that try to pass as janitors. A real fucking capcoded mod.

I guess there's one thing double chan is still good for.

>janitor/mod still pretending he isn't here

They are too scared to answer their own fuckfest.

Beyond pathetic. Little reddit cuck is probably off fapping in the GoT general

>threads still up
>hes deleting other threads
>still wont answer

They were pretty fucking quick to delete all /cine/ threads. Fuck this shit board.

I don't know why i keep coming back here
There's nothing left

Hey janycuck, keep your game of cancer shit in one horrible thread

To shitpost

Shut the fuck up you faggot.

its such a bad show too

Correction, to bane post im cia

I don't even watch it, I just fap to the nude scenes.

new Sup Forums = GoT

Ebin maymay broobrah

/got/ PLEASE

t. newfag redditor

What is it that Sup Forums was actually made to discuss? When a major movie come out and people talk about it, you niggers fucking cry. When the most watched show on television comes back, you niggers fucking cry. Capeshit? Nigger tears. Non-capeshit? nigger tears. The board is about television and film. Game of Thrones falls into that category. So does Civil War, BvS, X-Men, Tarantino, Walking Dead, and everything else you niggers keep tearing up over.

dont forget about these fucking faggots

/r/ bigger version of this pic

i just wanna be able to talk about mai wayfoos feets

Make a YouTube board already, it's clear the mods are either shills or don't want to delete their e-waifu threads

make a game of shit op and then start posting those feet discussion

Yep. GoT fans have the most shit taste ever.

>omg they kill main characters! So edgy! Heres my live reaction vid to red wedding!

On topic flooding is nothing new, I'm pretty sure it's done by the same type of people that have a grudge against Sup Forums and post threads/comments like this:
>haha this board is so shit now. this is what you faggots wanted, you get what you deserve.

What we need is better moderation, deleting redundant threads is part of good moderation, which Sup Forums doesn't have.

>tfw GoT finally ends plebbitors will claim the golden age of Sup Forums was when the show was airing

I'm looking at you Lostfags

hes going to reply right guys

We are waiting

What will happen if the mods just delete this thread?

nothing, satan

/ushit/ - eclebs boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/70216832/

B-b-but GoT is the best TV show ever!!!!

only if you're a raging homosexual furry

death to the generals

I'd say second to Breaking Bad personally. But have an upvote anyway!