Now that the dust has settled. Can we all agree it's as good as the original?

Now that the dust has settled. Can we all agree it's as good as the original?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(series_22)
twitter.com/achrisevans/status/737278291346903041
telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/7849919/Top-Gears-Andy-Wilman-If-wed-had-the-guts-wed-have-ended-Top-Gear-two-years-ago.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwQW7cnfCNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no we can't.

its better
>tfw they replaced those old bitter white men to a much more youthful and diverse cast that relate to me and my feelings
wish more shows would do this

GUYS?

GUYS...?!

PLEASE CLAP! THE CAR JUST DROVE INTO WATER! YAAAY!

i want sabine to sit on my face (which is illegal here)

Which one is that? The black guy?

New Top Gear is better.
FACT!

no but we can all agree you are boring little troll

That sounds legit. FACT!

I do not believe the last series opener only had 11% audience share. He's a fucking liar. There would have been an outcry and people desperate to say it was 'finished'.

It only shows for the first time tonight where I live. What am I in for?

I hate Chris Evans but i'm going to watch the next episode for Leblanc alone

I can't wait for his assmad when those numbers drop

My pubic hair is bright red. FACT. Looks like a pink slug eating its way out of an orange. FACT. Women vomit when they see it. FACT. These are THE FACTS folks

Watch this become the standard party line for TV contrarians.
>Implying this isn't the dawn of carkino

>I'm incredibly insecure. FACT!

could this guy be any more unlikable?

>b..but its good just look at the numbers!

instant proof somebody is a giant tool without any redeeming qualities.

people tuned in just to see how bad it was. FACT.

id love to hear somebody honestly telling me what they think worked well in this episode.

because i think it was a total trainwreck and nothing was even tolerable.

The show drew 4.4 million viewers, with a peak of 4.7 million, while the last series with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May bowed out with 5.8 million viewers.

Evans said last week he would be ‘disappointed’ if the show attracted under 5 million viewers.

So which is true?

how does Joey end up being the only funny person on this show? What a terrible lineup

the opening episode of a new series usually gets the highest viewing figures FACT

fucking retard doesn't understand television.

Trevor Noah had higher ratings in his first episode than Jon Stewart did in his first episode, that doesn't mean it isn't an unmitigated disaster. People stopped watching and now look where it is

The BBC fucked themselves when they decided to care more about social media responses than actual ratings.

at least they cant blame this on sexism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(series_22)

Someone go kill Chris Evans will ya

its not like the BBC cares, they can make as many bad shows as they like.

it's not good at all

wheres the bantz

fucking garbage desu senpai

>FACT

the patagonia special was honestly one of the high points of the series.

why do people claim this show somehow got bad before it ended?

>these are real tweets

twitter.com/achrisevans/status/737278291346903041

wow

it is because they are memeing or really hate Clarkson
s22 was a return to form, it was genuinely good stuff, after Clarkson's health scare was passed and he got his mojo back but this won't stop the hate memes

Billie Piper didn't vomit, she liked it so much she married it. FACT.

His hair is white now. FACT.

The fact this little boring cunt is off the BBC, is the only positive.

At least May still gets to make his based comfy TV shows.

Why can't they just bring back Clarkson? I mean, I know he was a bit of a racist, misogynist, violent, bitter cunt, but he had a ""laddish"" tone and knows all about vroom vrooms and I used to watch it with my dad who is also a white male like me, master race :^)

Of all of them the black guy is the only one with any real charisma, or any obvious place hosting a television problem. I can see why Evans exiled him to the web: didn't want to be shown up.

*television program

Billie Piper is a man. FACT. Bright red pubes don't fade they get more enraged with time. FACT. You are a ginger. FACT

Chris Evans doesn't know how tv shows are numbered. FACT.

is 'extra gear' any good? Id prefer to watch anything other than Chris Evans

HAHA DUDE LE EPIC FAIL LMAO :D:D

>The BBC fucked themselves when they decided to care more about social media responses than actual ratings.
they won't give a shit about either as long as the brits are forced to finance their cultural marxist propaganda

So.

He had a breakdown, yeah?

I hope he doesn't start ending every sentence with FACT.

>why do people claim this show somehow got bad before it ended?
Because Andy Wilman admitted himself the show had grown tired.
telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/7849919/Top-Gears-Andy-Wilman-If-wed-had-the-guts-wed-have-ended-Top-Gear-two-years-ago.html

And he's right to an extent. The specials recycled the same format over and over again, but were generally okay-ish. The main show episodes were mostly bollocks with one decent episode per year. It peaked around 2007/08, imho.

This

They can legally go to your home and harass you until you pay for the BBC

>I hope he doesn't start ending every sentence with FACT.
why not?

>The BBC fucked themselves when they decided to care more about social media responses than actual ratings.
Why do Americunts convince themselves that a publicly-funded broadcaster actually cares about "muh ratings"?

Furthermore, the social media response was overwhelmingly positive in favour of Clarkson.

>my lies are facts.

Lel.

The arab looking guy has a pretty rotten attitude and no apparent interest in anything beyond exotic sports cars. No idea what they were thinking hiring him: I gather he's the British Matt Farah only lacking all likability and all background knowledge of cars.

The interview was good enough, and the black guy is pleasant and actually seems interested in cars.

>can we all agree

where do you think we are?

The Arab looking guy is supposedly a 'well respected' car journo.

>The arab looking guy has a pretty rotten attitude and no apparent interest in anything beyond exotic sports cars.
Proof?

>hear Chris Evans is on the new top gear
>tune in looking for new Captain America memes
>it's some middle-aged numale jumping around like a faggot

>Browsing through iPlayer and click on it out of curiosity
>2 minutes in and introduced to 10 Pakis sitting on a car
>Turn off immediately

Did the same, was disappointed.

>reasonably priced car
>custom built mini
why?!
why?! why?! why?! why?! why?! Might aswell whacked in an evo 8

Yes, and the first episode of Season 9 of Two and a Half Men, with Ashton Kutcher, was the most watched episode by about 5 million. Didn't go very well after that.

>reasonably priced car
That's not the segment anymore.

why a mini then??

Why didn't they put them in a more fun car then?

It's a custom rally cross mini for the new track

>Because Andy Wilman admitted himself the show had grown tired.
an article from 2010

I know, but why? Someone mentions rally cross track to me Im not gonna wonder how a custom mini would drive round it

Why not a mini?

Like a bentley?

I'm gonna put the repeat on as background noise and half watch it to see how shit it is. I bet i'll never watch it again. my brother has prime so i'll be watching the real one when that comes out.

Yes, that's the fucking point, you docile cunt.

>The specials recycled the same format over and over again
just like any travelogue show
a major part of the specials is about showing you the places they go to in detail, in a different way from the usual travel shows.
They drive through them, usually in a vehicle anyone in the audience could buy for not much money and they have an adventure that makes much of the audience think, "I could do that, with my mates."

because its a rally cross, Chris. Who in their right mind would pick that when given the option of 'pick whatever you want, its not a reasonably priced car anymore'

BIG

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwQW7cnfCNw

Morris Marina on a fully dirt track just to piss off the owners club again.

What exactly is wrong with a mini?

its a fucking BMW. its not reasonable in any sense of the word.

You are the cunt mate. I don't even think you know what docile means.

Man. Reality is gonna hit him next week

Did you watch it? It's not interesting to watch at all.

Fuck right off

jesus christ. OK heres a hypothetical question; Ive just made a rally cross track in my back garden. Heres £50k to spend on a car to go round the track. Would you really pick a makeshift mini?

Are you retarded?

Chris Harris is the one with the most car knowledge on the show, it's exactly why he was hired cause his car autism goes far beyond what anyone has.

You're thick as shit, and probably a pederast. Neck yourself.

Response to

>Heres £50k to spend
They probably got it FOR FREE

I only speak English mate sorry

It's not reasonable any more, that's why.

It never was, but it's a bit more interesting now.

You make no sense. Mini have been making rally cars for a while now. I ask again, why not a mini? It's a pretty iconic, easy to drive car.

>news section
>actually driving round the track rather than testing a car on location with muh atmosphere bollocks
>more sabine
>decent jokes
>more banter
>decent enough guest who is somewhat interested in cars
When did you realise Extra-Gear is actually better?

That was so god damn cringy. The whole audience just went "it's water, you really expect us to go oooh every fucking time? twat".

It's exactly the same as the original except with an OK host and a god awful host

Not very well it seems.

I can't wait. I've never heard anyone say they like Chris Evans, yet he's been around for fucking ages.

I just posted the connection to Benitez on Evans' Twitter

I wonder how many takes it took to get the audience to make enough noise for a usable take.

theres one autist in here who is kidding himself that Chris is good and the show was fine

From left to right :
Oh SHEEEiiiT man; britwoman, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP haircut man, soмeнow completely wrong Chris Evans, bald sand nigger man, jew nose man, Moon Man guy.

Am I right?

is FACT. gonna be the new Sup Forums meme?

>billie piper sucked that cock and you masturbate daily to gore

>These are THE FACTS folks.

He sounds like Donald Trump for Christ's sake

Anyway why is he so desperate? I guess he's just constantly bricking himself because he knows people don't like him and he think he might have just flushed his career down the shitter