youtube.com/watch?v=B9eEVr6CiqU
reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4ftmak/adam_on_bestiality/
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
youtube.com/watch?v=QoPDDQWRFhc
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hating on the guest

Fucking pleb

There is literally nothing wrong with bestiality. Prove me wrong. Protip: feeling are not arguments.

this meme is fucking retarded

edgy, atheist, dog fucking furfaggot canadian, drug addict, """"""nihilist""""""", unironically thinks rick & morty is smart, thinks apocalypse now is a 6/10

he is cancer personified

He's got a kind of annoying voice but he's usually pretty fair with his criticisms.

Furry faggot.

"Bestiallity is cool XDDD"

Nah, bestiality is bad in the majority of circumstances.

There's literally nothing wrong with necrophilia, though.

in the same q and a he rants for 20 minutes about how much he hates David Lynch

I think user was quoting him.

>Protip: feeling are not arguments.

Why not?

t. tumblr

I haven't watched any of his videos since he came out defending bestiality.

how many dogs you think he's raped?

Not an argument.

"Feelings" (that is, morality as a whole) is the basis for pretty much every state law that is in the books. To claim that feelings are invalid in the governing of society, is to deny the concept of society and civilization as a whole.

t. tumblr

Probably too many to count. We see what he's willing to talk about openly just imagine what he's too ashamed to admit.

top fucking kek post that to his subreddit

why do people take this guys words on film as a gospel? he legit doesn't know what he's talking about.

Thanks for conceding.

autistic fredposter

If I tell you that women on average are dumber than men and you say that offends you, it doesn't take anything away from the statement I made.

If I say 2+2=4 and you say that that makes you feel confused, that doesn't add anything to the conversation.

If I asked if you liked that spaghetti and you said it made you feel angry, you're just retarded.

Feelings aren't arguments. They can be reasons. The reason why you are retarded is because you felt angry after you ate spaghetti.

See the difference? Now shut the fuck up and suck a dick.

Is there a video of that? I'd love to hear what he has to say

AHAHAHAHA, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant moron would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance.) Autism is a gift in my case, as I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius, thanks to my autism.

Here I see nothing but butthurt namecalling and strawman argumentation.

What are his reasons for hating him

So he was right to call you an autistic fredposter?

Bestiality isn't wrong and Adam doesn't fuck dogs, he just doesn't care if people do.

inb4 butthurt fahgots

holy shit you're a retard.

after the hour mark or something

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eEVr6CiqU

Here I see nothing but argument from fallacy.

You can't differentiate between identifying a reason and making a coherent argument.

Feelings don't compute very well as the latter.

I tried to explain that to you by giving you examples, but your deductive reasoning is lacking and it's my fault for not anticipating that since I was already kind of convinced you were a retard.

In other words, he is a zoophile 'ally'. Pretty similar to all those LGBTQ allies.

>thinks blatant false equivalence counts as examples
>still namecalling out of butthurt

Where is the argument?

Need a tad more bait there, matey

>thinks blatant false equivalence counts as examples
>thinks hyperboles are false equivalencies

>still namecalling out of butthurt

Where is the argument?
>focuses on the ad hominem
>misses the point

"You can't differentiate between identifying a reason and making a coherent argument.

Feelings don't compute very well as the latter."

Not only are your deductive reasoning skills lacking, you can't differentiate between reasons and arguments and on top of that you can't see an argument when there is an ad hominem attached to it.

I don't want to keep repeating myself so I'll leave it at this. But wow, you're a complete moron.

Your "argument" was formed on the basis of a bunch of irrelevant, strawman, falsely equivalent examples you pulled out of your ass. You're also defending the use of ad hominem (which you're still using) as part of your argument. I really have no reason to address you or entertain your useless claims.

Should I take your inability to correct yourself as a concession?

No its not, just listened to 20 minutes of shit because of you

dat autism

>Your "argument" was formed on the basis of a bunch of irrelevant, strawman, falsely equivalent examples you pulled out of your ass.
No, they are not. But let's say they were. Would my feelings have any influence on the argument? Would yours? No. They wouldn't.

>You're also defending the use of ad hominem (which you're still using) as part of your argument.
No, I don't. I just like calling you a retard. It's completely separate from the argument. It's just some flavor.

>Should I take your inability to correct yourself as a concession?
>your inability to correct yourself
>your inability
>your

top kek

He used the right 'your', user

he starts talking about Lynch at 1 h 19 min

He's annoying and has no knowdlege of film so he over analyzes and nitpicks plot points. He has an annoying voice too

Retard(s) that never heard of the "appeal to emotion fallacy".

His early nitpicks were good. That's what he should stick to. The deal is
>He figured out what his fans liked
>When a content creator becomes aware of their style they try to make changes and fuck up

He's not that enjoyable anymore. Besides, Plinkett does it better

>Sup Forumsedditors think they are above Sup Forumseddit or Sup Forumsmblr
>watch the same autistic e celebs

He hates his attitude, not his movies.

he rants about David Lynch being angry and stubborn while himself being extremely angry and stubborn

you´re a special kind of stupid aren´t you?

fag needs to cut his hair lmao

fug i cant remember my throwaway account id post it instantly

Has he actually defended bestiality or is that just a meme?

Search for his video where he's playing Mass Effect, he defended it there. Also, you have a reddit post he made where he was protecting he's opinion. Def. not a meme.

Link related: reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4ftmak/adam_on_bestiality/

he raped his familys dog

you can check his imdb. he's a total peb who hasn't seen the essentials of cinema. but he talks anyway. and he's a disgusting furry.

reminder there's literally nothing wrong with bestiality if it's not distressing the animal

can i fuck my dog then

if its in heat and wants the human d yes

ask the dog, if he/she wags his tail its okay for you to fuck it

someone should tell Sup Forumstards about this tbf

His Edge of Tomorrow video is retarded. He hates it because of the smallest stuff like the fact that they display "London" on the screen, and say "Welcome to London", despite the movie being one of the best action movies this decade.

based fredposter looking out for us.

The ending didn't make sense, but it was a cool movie. Read the manga.

The ending was awful, but that doesn't mean the other 80 minutes of the movie aren't pure awesome.

Based Cruise delivers, as always.

based

I thought animal cruelty got you on, yet here you are jerking at yourself

Used to like him, but I've really grown to hate him over the last few months. Smug and incredibly self-righteous. Nit-picky beyond belief, but isn't self aware enough for that to be the joke. I'm not even going to get into the dog fucking argument he has, which is unequivocally wrong. I'm convinced he has genuine autism and hope he seeks treatment.

Don't talk to me and my wife's dog ever again.

He's a furry faggot but his YMS videos are excellent.

He should just stop pretending to be a critic and make those.

I like him a lot, I like listening to his opinion and he usually tends to form good arguments or at least explain his reasoning for things and I especially value his best of the year list which after looking into most of his Sup Forums threads people still don't refute despite shit talking his taste. I respect his opinion like I do for anyone else who takes the time to present their views in a well edited video.

he's so pretentious about his end of the year lists and thinks he's so much better than all the other youtubers. if you pay attention to any film news site or lb or fuckign reddit, anything you can find out about movies that may be on his list like two years before he releases his "i'm 20 and just saw a Haneke film for the first time" lists

Consent from non sentient life is impossible. It is ethically animal abuse and rape. Along the same lines and trying to make pigs cannibalistic or dogs fight each other to the death. The attitude conditioning is not proof of desire or consent. Also reported

what about killing and eating animals then

Gay-furry-dog-fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

What about soldiers vs gladiators, what about love vs lust. Survival and ecological manipulation vs abuse of lower life forms.

What exactly about domesticated animals being slaughtered humanely for nourishment is comparable to goat pussy for the sake of pussy on a dick?

stop shilling here you stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QoPDDQWRFhc

this guy is better

I think you said it best

he forgot "pleb"

Because feelings are gay and being gay is for faggots.

>watching any movie reviewer that isn't based Bodan
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Well, his favorite movie is The Holy Mountain.
You can see how pretentious he is.

Pretty much this.

>hate this man
>still think his yms videos were funny

This is a struggle for me. I want to unsub but the two times a year he makes a yms I usually laugh at it

what a scumbag idiot though.

His videos are funny but I cannot get over the fact that he's literally into bestiality. That's disgusting.

Haaahahahaha how could you not get The Guest???? The movie is nearly a 10/10 for what it was trying to do, there's almost NOTHING in the movie that the creators didn't do perfectly to what they planned.

He defended bestiality in the sense that it's hypocritical to allow the farming industry to have to perform sexual acts on animals to get desired results but illegal for regular people to do it.

Adam plz go

I was watching his synecdoche new york analysis video but 45 minutes in he just starts ranting about sucking dog cocks and how it should be legal.