Would she be a good Bond Sup Forums

Would she be a good Bond Sup Forums

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/30/emilia-clarke-nominates-herself-as-a-jane-bond-contendor-and-dicaprio-as-a-bond-boy

hahahahahahahaha

she can't act.

So maybe it will work if Bond goes back to Roger Moore era tomfoolery and stupidity.

Otherwise if its still supposed to be serious then no, this would be truly awful.

>the guardian

is she haffin a laff?

>Oh, it would be so daring and inventive to have a kickass girl as Bond!
>“You know what would be inventive? A movie without a kickass girl. Or better yet, a movie where a woman gets her ass kicked."
>Hugh Grant's character in 'The Rewrite' (2014).

WEW

I was just about to post this but saw this thread

>daily mail

yes and it's actually quite funny

Your movie career is dead, Clarke, and your entire career will die the moment GoT ends.

More like Jane Bon-bon.

I actually feel like the John Green/Nicholas Sparks brigade is going to eat this shit up.

>tfw you were born in time to witness every franchise you love die within a span of a few years

But Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a Bond boy in Skyfall,

Don't you fucking start.

James Bond is attractive and charming, I'd be okay with a Jane Bond but to be a true equal 007 she'd have to be attractive and charismatic as well.
Which cuts Clarke out.

I love her feet

>The Guardian

shan't be clicking.

kill yourself you paki bastard

>bond boy

Motherfuckers, women never stop do they?

Litteraly who?

It would be really wasteful to drop a girl Bond and a fat Bond in the same movie

You gotta stagger those headline grabbing gimmicks.

that is shopped right?

T H I C C

she wouldn't be a good anything

Wouldn't mind that sitting on my face desu senpai.

I am so fucking sick of seeing game of thrones acctresses in fucking other things. STOP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP PUTTING THESE FUCKING PEOPLE IN OTHER PROJECTS THEY FUCKING SUCK AND GAME OF THRONES IS FUCKING OVERRATED FUCK OFF /GOT/

>Jaime in Gods of Egypt

LOL

cute feet

fat bitch

seems nice and pleasant

What will be the new Game of Thrones (ie. popular shit show whose actors get lots of parts in movies just for being linked to the show)

>cute feet

wheres the proof

>craig
>bond

Theese reboots with an all female cast is lazy. Why not make her her own 00 agent series and have bond in it being antagonistic but realizing they have the sane goals. At least it'll expand the world.
Seriously this girl power reboots are lazy and i hope they crash.

It's so retarded, if they turn James into Jane I won't go see it, because I'm a fan of James and want to see him
Same way I wouldn't go see a male Lara Croft movie
Why can't they just give the fans what they want instead of trying to pander to some small minority who probably won't go see the movie anyway

I have no issue with female leads or the actresses. It's seriously stupid movie exects find the female reboots good and think it'll work because of the extremely vocal minority.
Maybe they have a scapegoat for when it bombs? (womyn hating?)

You not gonna be watching Iron Fist, then?

post her feet

>dicaprio
>bond boy
Waaay to old and ugly

nice, meaty and orange

this please

see i wouldnt mind if she was 008 or something (inb4 ian fleming cinematic universe) but why the "jane BOND" shit all the time, seriously?

that's disgusting