FRESH

youtube.com/watch?v=XjNSCLQGzLA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SomeUncleverGuy/status/737061681843470336
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice fanfic

Reported Letter Media

stop shillin

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

If you dont appreciate their opinion,simply ignore them and the threads about them.

This episode was remarkably bad, even for RLM.

people say this for every episode

Always wonder whether its only 1-2 sad bastards who save this pasta and lurk in Sup Forums all day, or whether there's that much hatred for RLM

Plinkett reviews are fantastic, otherstuff other than best of the worst is kinda meh. But still better than most shlock. And even if they have a patreon they don't whore it out.

all me

YAY more fuckin viral for untalented twats

There's one paid Marvel shill who posts pictures of laughing Chris Evants in every DC appreciation thread. Why can't these type of "people" just let us be?

>tv in the middle of the screen blazing like the coronas of a thousand suns

nice lighting faggots

Me on the left

> Superimposing an actual dwarf onto Jay's body

Why did they do this? What does it mean?

It means Mike did the editing this ep.

>Jay thinking X-men starting in Auschwitz is tasteless

What a fucking cuck.

he's a jew

who cares

He doesn't want to compare the suffering of mutants with the holohoax

He's just trolling white nationalist Mike.

that is some trump-level hair-combing on mike

I've watched so many reviews from these fags but this one is pretty god awful
They don't understand Apocalypse's motives the entire fucking time even though it's stated like 4 god damn times
They're fucking retarded
His motives are clear as fuck and they just blow it off every time
Retarded
My biggest complaints with the movie were Pyslocke is useless and had no business being in the movie anyway and I hate Jlaw

Why is Mike so cute?

Why is Mike so beta?

twitter.com/SomeUncleverGuy/status/737061681843470336

just like us

Nice copypasta

Jesse's such a fucking bitch

Glad she's never in any of these videos anymore

>mike liked this
>he actually didn't get Civil War
The more I see of RLM, the plebier he gets

Mike's always been plebby about things he hasn't been nerding over his entire life, such as Star Trek or Star Wars.