So why didn't Benjen return to the wall after the children saved him?

So why didn't Benjen return to the wall after the children saved him?

He was doing work for the Three eyed raven.
He only appeared when he called him to help out Bran.

He was learning the secret art of ninjutsu

because he's got aids

he was buying cuban cigars

so if bran is learning genjustu, who is learning taijitsu?

Why does he look so sad?

Arya learned it off the Waif

why are his hands cold bro's?

he's half dead and his peepee does not work anymore

because hes a wite walker

Because he had to be a Deux ex Machina that saves Brandon and Meeeera from running Jumanji skeletons.

No gloves ;(

Still waiting for serious answers...

Most of his family is dead, and he's partially zombified, possibly immortal and doomed to spend eternity as freak.

because he was half turned you retard

>hey guys that are here to protect against the white walkers, I am a white walker

Since he's now made in part from the dragon glass magic, it's possible he is unable to cross south of the wall now. We'll find out in an episode or two.

He may have some sort of mark as well that meanw the nights king can track him below the wall so is constrained to staying above.. also probably shit doing research and shit for TER. Maybe finding dark sister and/or checking out nights fort

He's a halfbreed, you mong

How does he feed his horse in that snow desert though?

who is the Madara of the GoT universe and why is it Daemon I?

This, he literally says it like twice within his 2 minutes of dialogue

Good thoughts. Forgot about that possibility.

Why doesn't he have at least blue eyes or any kind of special effect to show his otherworldlyness? He's technically a "white walker" now.

Why didn't Bran show the slightest bit of emotion after being saved by his uncle?

>first answer (the best answer always) literally answers question
>OP doesn't want an actual answer, just to spark a stupid debate so he can beat off

He was stopped half way from turning I guess. Even Coldhands wasn't a full white walker.

He is a zombie who looks like a zombie, what is the problem?

Benjen isn't Coldhands. D&D is changing canon, that's it. Benjen MIGHT save Bran in the story but he won't be a white walker. I think at least. Or might be Coldhands saving him, without benjen.

Book Coldhands doesn't have to be Benjen based off this.