WHO AM I TO DISAGREE?!

>I travelled the world in the 70s

What did he mean by this?

You're doing it, reddit!

>sweet dreams are made of this intensifies

Post yfw

man i want a twinky so bad

So does Bryan Singer.

How is it that the Age of Ultron Quicksilver managed to be so much better in every conceivable way?

I AM WATCHING
YOU THROUGH A CAMERA

more screen time might have something to do with that

>Age of Ultron Quicksilver managed to be so much better in every conceivable way
except AoU quicksilver was garbage

Stay mad dcuck

I think the whole thing was redundant, you can't recapture the magic of the first time. I do like the song

Except AoU Quicksilver actually was a character with motivation and backstory. And his jokes were actually funny.

fuck you and jesus symbol movie

literally everyone agreed x men quicksilver was better than dollar store quicksilver

this

I AM WATCHING YOU THROUGH A CAMERA

Nigga you high

>Crap accent
>No character development
>gets killed by Ultron flying a twinjet shooting at him
>only cool display of his power his catching Hawkeye arrows and punching Claw

Lets not forget that hes portrayed by horrible actor.

MCU QS was only there because they needed a reason to bring in Wanda. Its why nobody cared that he died, its why he isn't brought up by Wanda in CW, and it's why not 5 seconds after his death there is a comic relief scene with Hulk beating on ultron.

But enjoy your shit opinion.

>sees criticism
>oh youre from the other garbage comic company
are capecucks this insecure?

Why does he wear the glasses?

(you)

U
U
U
U

X-Men QS had the better action seen. But he is way to overpowered and would win every fight so they have to come up with stupid reasons to not have him around like "stay here invincible QS while we fly to Washington."

AoU's QS is more grounded and believable. His character is more fleshed out and i really enjoyed his relationship with Scarlet Witch.

Both are good in their own way so pick your poison.

protect the eyes when zipping about

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

>PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD THINK MCU QUICKSILVER IS ACTUALLY DEAD

He will be back soon. No one dies in comics.

(You)

(you)

He's a quick guy

What are sweet dreams made of ?

for you

for you

this qt!

he's OP as fuck
if he had a very good sword or something sharp, he probably could have killed apocalypse

youtube.com/watch?v=QoPDDQWRFhc

weak, dofp was better

stop shilling your YouTube channel

Apocalypse was great.

(you)

Except he died in a movie about comic books, not comic books itself

For (You)

>And his jokes were actually funny.

....what jokes?

I still don't get how quicksilver died by bullets
If everything goes slow for him, wouldn't he have plenty of time to get out of the way?

Why did Apocalypse need Charles? He said he has been waiting lifetimes for a mutant like Xavier. I'm assuming he meant his telepathy, because he said he wanted to "be everywhere and be everyone".

I remember a line where they explained it in the movie. Like he said something like "I can connect with minds but can't see inside them"? Am I correct in this? I missed like half the line.

Yet the whole first half of the movie kind of showed how Apocalypse DIDNT need Charles' powers, as he was able to control both Xavier and Cerebro remotely through the connection in Erik. For that matter, why didn't he just do what Striker set up to do in X2? Instead of launching nukes in the air, why didn't he just use Cerebro to kill all humans, like Striker told his son to tell Charles to kill all mutants?

You didn't see that coming?

can someone who saw the movie explain how this dude didn't kill the bad guys all by himself?

WHO AM I TO WORK FOR FREE

He died because the Disney execs took a look at Evan Peters Quicksilver and knew that they'd been cucked and didn't want a second fiddle Quicksilver in the MCU.

>SHIELD uses forbidden technology to save some faggot agent (coulson)
>doesn't use this tech to save an actual avenger (quicksilver)

tep kok

He showed up with perfect timing to save everyone. If he didn't show up and everyone in the school died, would they of somehow reversed time or pull some crazy shit out of there ass to bring them all back or would they of been fucked

Because if you watch the movie he's captured and when he gets out Apoc breaks his leg when he tried to fight him.

He does get a really good beating on Apocalypse though.

HD torrent when?

Is there like a webm of this scene?

He is DEAD, if he is revived doesn't mean he is alive.

On the other hand I wanted to watch more of the Scarloli Witch form DoFP, And I was hoping at least a small cameo in Apoc

wihslpb?

Check out Youtube, there is already vids of the whole scene, but all of them are in mexican or ruski. If you plan to watch the movie, then don't because it's probably the best part of the movie

How did he know the mansion was exploding

It`s capeshit - turn off your brain and enjoy the colourfest on the screen.

4(you)

In comic books he develops Inhuman powers where he can travel forwrad in time between 10 minutes and 12 days, and after that he just go back to his normal timeline.

However even if he had no such abilities, a explosion of that size will create a huge noise and shockwave, and Quicksilver has shown to be extremely sensitive to noise and changes or pressure/shockwaves.

In the Rogue Cut, isn't it implied that Wanda is actually upstairs in her room?

Im guessing a deal with fox to keep silver while mcu keep witch to not confuse audience.

Though they will introduce her somepoint probably

Yeah

It was Nick Fury who had Coulson resurrected then he fucked off and left SHIELD to Coulson and since he felt pretty much raped by the resurrection process he would never repeat it on someone else.

It is a shame though. The bargain bin Quicksilver woman from AoS is fine I guess but I would've loved to see them bring Pietro back even if it would have meant exiling him to TV.

yep

that scene was literally cape-kino

he wanted to be god and the only thing missing in his pokemon collection was a mutant who can read everyone's mind.
whats there not to understand?
the movie spells it out for you

>its why he isn't brought up by Wanda in CW
She has a bunch of photos of him in his bedroom.

God damn it Sup Forums

should I listen to Rush?

I love this board.

lel

He connected with Xavier's mind when he was connected to cerebro, and it boosted his power so that he could see everyone. He had to connect to Xavier to see inside their minds, like a wifi extender.

Quick...to the off licence!

What music would he had been listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws

>tfw ginger will never get his life back

Yes, Rush kicks ass.

Sweet planes are made of beams
youtube.com/watch?v=vV8IAOojoAA

Haha, this is so epic.
Gonna post this in r/Sup Forums right now ;))

I give it 5 days before Fox shills stop trying to force this ''meme''.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>thinking this cuck faggot has any power anymore
although admittedly he did write that before he was cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU

youtu.be/JCGvONbVCa0

Well this guy got fucked over.