strawpoll.me/10288478
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/e/aBza),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for King Azor Jon

Preston

>here drink this mug of rabbit blood

So now that they pretty much did Coldhands after all, do you think they'll do a version of Lady Stoneheart as well?

Stream?

Give me a more smug character.

Preston

Anyone not voting for Meera is delusional.

yummy bunny hunny get in my tummy

First for Margaery should've let the Tyrell army end the jihad storyline

Bookfags and showfags ITT are fucking retarded holy shit everything goes over your heads

how are you all so fucking stupid?

2nd for King Azerbaijan

Dany.

Why can't I vote for Rana?

nth for S6 Ep 6 is one of, if not THE best episode of the season. Minus the Dany part at the end.

Also willing to state that this episode is also able to give a lot of S5 episodes a run for their money.

Who are bigger sheep, the Ironborn or the Dothraki?

Ironborn: chose their leader because he's funny and talks about his cock

Dothraki: agree to follow some foreigner and give up their slaving, raping, murdering ways because she burned down one of their huts

Literally Darth Sidious

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Why did they release Radmure? Do they want to lose the Riverlands or something?

Cleganebowl when?

The girl that was training Arya.

She always has the dumbest, fakest smug look on her fucking face. It seems to be the total opposite of what the Faceless Men should be about, and yet she's always behaving like she just won a brand new dress every time she makes Arya bleed.

She only has two modes: Fake angry, and fake smug, and I can't stand her. Probably one of the worst casting choices in the whole show other than Euron.

Damn /got/ the episode is good.

Sam-filler sucked and KL kinda meh too, but holy shit we're going to Riverlands, and we're fucking confirmed to see LSH.

Arya sucks, but we have fucking BENJEN HOLY SHIT.

It's awkward and cheap here and there but it's true to the lore.

This ep was much better than anything in S5

Based Fredposter

I KNOW These faggots just don't KNOW

Why is Randyll Tarly such a dick?

Sam is a fat pussy who likes to read. Fine, I'd hate him too if he were my firstborn. But why not just tell him from the get go to go join the Citadel and become a Maester? A Maester also abandons their rights to inherit, same as the Night's Watch. Could have let his son do his own thing while also protecting his inheritance but had to be a cocksucker and send him where rapists and murderers go to avoid being hanged.

this guy and CIA need to have dialogue.

They didn't release him. They're just going to bring him in front of Riverrun and hold a knife to his throat.

if you aint talking littlefinger i dont wanna talk

>Dothraki: agree to follow some foreigner and give up their slaving, raping, murdering ways because she burned down one of their huts

yeah and she has a fucking dragon

1. Meera
2. Roslin
3. Margaery

Reminder to report currypoo in loo shills

He is CIA in disguise

Friendly reminder that this concealed badass is following Tywin's wishes to the fullest. That is the real reason why Jaime was dismissed from the Kingsguard. He can now freely inherit Casterly Rock and Jaime is in no position to act edgy and refuse it.

Based Tommen is simply following his grandfather's will. He now has the will of the people behind him and a personal SS squad that will cuck the High Sparrow and join him.

Remember: At least they cut out Dorne.

Jaimes character really is the most raped on the show, even worse than stannis.

Don't talk to me or my wife's sister ever again.

What's his end game? Being Chairman Comrade of the People of Wetseros?

Exactly. They've already lost.

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that based Randyll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stannis?

Nah, his character is great even if it's a turn from the books, but I'll bet he starts redemption arc in the riverlands.

god I can't wait for the new Avatar movies Aegon is making.

>Dany returning to Mereen

Quentyn when?

yes

Shame we probably won't see this character again

I wish

>disappoinmentbowl when?

That scene with Walder was great, it almost felt like a season 2 scene.
Even though he basically just explained why he exists, it still fitted his character and the situation.

i'm baffled that people want to see LS so badly. the character adds absolutely nothing to the story and would be pointless and underwhelming if done in the show. people were having autistic fits over coldhands for the past two years, and now that we finally got him it was a big "meh". LS wont be any different.

fuck no. I see your point, but fuck no. Not enough alpha autismo

How often do you think aegon fucked each of his wives? Why would you ever touch visenya when youve got rhaenys there looking fine as fuck?

Do you think visenya ever put on a strapon and spitroasted rhaenys with aegon? she seems the type

>Friendly reminder that this concealed badass is following Tywin's wishes to the fullest.

yeah, but he dies.

What did he mean by this?

They were following her before she found Drogon. The scene where she torches the other khals would have made 100x more sense if she had Drogon come in and burn them instead of just knocking over some braziers.

lads...

Fuck no

Stannis>Randyll still, we haven't seen Randyll enough for him to be better. But he seems like he can give him a run for his money

If Sam goes to the Citadel, he stays a fat degenerate. Papa Tarly wanted Sam at the wall for the chance that he'd at least end up a swole degenerate.

She looks about 12

They'll do Lord Stoneheart, hence the leak of a tent surrounded by Stannis banners in the middle of the forest.

>The High Sparrow eyes another target. Jaime confronts a hero. Arya makes a plan. The North is reminded.
That's the synopsys for next episode. Sophie Turner hinted at it too. Aaand there was a leak (vid.me/e/aBza), chances are it's real.

I've literally cringed 3 times now in the span of 30 min, did they just cram all cringe scenes into the same fucking episode?

It's all a metaphor for shooting God

>post yfw got will go down as "that adaptation of asoiaf, but stop watching after the fourth season"

Sitting in your castle pretending your spoiled brat of a son is a proper man as opposed to Sam when he comes telling tales of killing Others doesn't make you based.

Until she meets me

He'll die when Cersei dies, which is going to be a while from now

Like every new antagonist in this series he's just pure evil for the sake of it.

Damphair chapter where?

This.

The High Sparrow is old and will die. He's the only thing keeping the Faith Militant together. Once he dies, Tommen will become both King of the Iron Throne and ALSO the High Sparrow, making him both religious head and political head. It's a brilliant play.

Nope, he's just a bitter faggot. Stannis had principles, this guy is just banter.

This.
>monastic nihilist cult
>envious petty bitch

So who is the target?

The Stag with Lion's mane will trample over the Frog.

These threads are so fucking fast. Every time I refresh the page, it's close to max and a new General is up

They all die user

What did you cringe at?

He spent years there eating hardly anything and constantly training, waiting on Jon and trekking the freezing wilderness and he's still fat.

It's just genetics

GOOD STORYLINES
>Jaime in Riverlands
>Cleganebowl

AVERAGE STORYLINES
>Bastardbowl
>Bran
>WOLOLO I HAVE YOUR KING XD

PLOT ARMOR BULLSHIT
>Dany
>Sam
>Arya

DOGSHIT
>I AM THE STORM BROTHA

Gurm deleted it by mistake

He doesn't computers so good

but the brotherhood do not banner

HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES

It's fake.

>Meera winning and no one else even close
Meerahatefags eternally BTFO

They made him a pussy. In the book he chains up Sam for days when he tells him he's going to the CItadel.

You forgot the Turkish Lyanna shitposter

Its the same every monday

Loras obvs
"Be my knight against Ser Zombie Mountain pls"

Brotherhood Without Banter when?

literally all of Dany's scenes this season are pure filler - they could all have been replaced by her final scene in ADWD. there's no point in analyzing them otherwise.

>WOLOLO I HAVE YOUR KING XD
Fuck you this made me laugh

>"NEVER EVER TALK LIKE THIS TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND GIRLFRIENDS SON, DAD!"

so sam becoming the next main character with plotarmor? Cant stand this fat fuck

Sincerely disagree
GOOD STORYLINES:
Stannis in the North

BAD STORYLINES:
Everything else

And the Faith Militant will become a Royal Army of sorts, directly under the King instead of any lord. People who think Tommen is retarded forget he's being tutored by Kevan fucking Lannister, based Tywin's brother.

usually like this after 2-3 days of the new ep, we'll get our slow threads back again mate, complete with lyanna psoters, bradamante, bobby b poster and all those fucking memers

i actually miss those guys when we come to this, since its usually the same shit every single thread

ELDER GOD TIER
>OUR TRUE KING

Don't you just want to eat Tommen's boipussy

>Queen being fucking brainwashed
>cringworthy dinner with dad
>cringe as fuck murder that didn't end in murder anyway.