Who is your favourite female character of the show ?

Who is your favourite female character of the show ?

Old Nan

meera

boy george

Cersei. Boring this season though.

I like the character but not the actress

Based Arya
Can't wait for her to wreck some shit

Same. Headey is painfully dull and captures of none of book Cersei's spark

Whichever one gets their tits out on a per episodic basis

Girl playing Sansa in the theatre production has the best GoT tits so far, so I'm rooting for her

I like the character but not the actress

Mel

salsa obviously. i like her arch the most.

indeed, she is boring

>When she went back for sting
HUNNNGGG

This only makes me remember that Lena Headey is flat as a board.

So do I, she is a perfect match, too bad she'll be pregnant

Marg Tyrell

She never annoyed me once, and she had that sexy smoker's voice.

Osha

Tiddies when?

Disliked her since the first episode. She was always a bitch towards Jon

no woman in the world looks like this after popping out three kids.

Nah. She is WAY too conniving in the show, I think.

This.
I loved how she never let down her 'fuck Jon, the bastard!' attitude.

Awesome performance at the red wedding if I might add

I can't wait to see her character back

That's like hating Tywin for being a prick to Tyrion. How can you function in real life, you tard?

Frog girl is best girl

Why is she drawn cute?
Wasn't she described as ugly as fuck and people call her 'Arya Horseface'

Based Olivia Dunham

Fake Sansa > Actual Sansa

are we talking about the show where a woman beats the hound in hand to hand combat ?

>implying Tywin isnt a dick

I thought so at first, too, but from some angles she looks like an alien. Too much plastic surgery.

10/10 tits tho

Because booknerds have to jerk off too

Not just any woman. The books go on and on and on about how sick a fucking chick Brianne is.
I don't think the show did a good job of conveying that.

>dat reading comprehension

But I know fucking retards like you, who don't like a character in the way that they wouldn't like a real person, so that character must be bad.
Like there exists no enjoyable bastard to watch.

There's not ONE good reason someone like Lady Stark, in her position, would taken in a bastard like Jon as her own.

Everything she had was because of her husband though. Guy deserved a bastard or two.

Is she coming back? I've yet to see the latest episode.

>ctrl+f
>no asha
>no yara

Why no love for the Iron Born?

I wish I had been arranged married to Sansa. I would have abused the shit out of her.

opposite for me

Maisie is cute

Exactly, everything she did made sense and was consistent. She didn't warp to fit the story demands, she was an actual believable character.

>Everything she had was because of her husband though. Guy deserved a bastard or two.
But that's not the point. Obviously, me coming at it from 2016 thinks she's at least being a bit harsh and cold to Jon, if anyone, she ought to direct that anger and resentment at her husband, BUT, GoT is set in a world with pseudo-Medieval values.
It doesn't and shouldn't matter that it wasn't Jon's fault, he's living proof of her husband's infidelity and a shame to the family, a direct affront to her.

Ironborn scenes are slightly worse than having skin cancer.

Fake Sansa ugly worthless commoner whore mummer who is so dumb she botched hiring FM for an assassination. Real Sansa gorgeous noble, superior, honorable Lady. So no, Fake Sansa is not even worth of licking Real Sansa boots.

Yara is pretty fucking based

Why don't you enjoy them. Out of all the families, they're one of my favorites to hear about.

Dany. Fuck the haters.

>Yara

Take your made up character and go D&D

>When she went back for sting

???

Not so much now, but holy shit, did Dany's character suffer without the 'internal monologue' the book gives her.
In the show, she comes off as cocky and too sure, while at least in the book it'll be like 'But, Dany was shitting her britches on the inside' or some shit.

Also, dye her fucking eyebrows too. Fuck.

bait

I like Dany and Marg.

her eyebrows are her best feature tho if she dyes them you'd barely be able to see em

>her eyebrows are her best feature

Straight bimbofied. Shit artist desu.

I still don't get how Americans love this kind of shit.

She is not conventionally attractive, but rather lyanna 2.0