Thoughts on this cinema? Have you guys seen this?

Thoughts on this cinema? Have you guys seen this?

It's true Kino. People who disagree don't understand film.

No one saw this bo failure

Zod dindu nuffin

It's fucking art

It's fucking lame and boring crap that's dull as FUCK.

Stay away.

The DCEU is dead.

Bury it.

Consider this mercy.

It was an enjoyable affair overall, but I retain the belief that the main strike against it and the thing that brings the whole movie down a couple notches for me, is the casket rumbling.

Either I'm the most autistic person I know, or that last frame devalues not only the last 15 minutes of screentime, but possibly also deligitimizes the events entire film. I get that he has to be resurrected for Justice League and what not, but you couldn't have waited a couple films into this series to reveal that? You just had to shove it in at the end of this? Because what that basically says to me is Snyder popping his head out at the end of the film and being like
>Pssst...hey, guess what...he's not really dead ;)
Fuck whoever greenlit that frame. I'm not joking, it just strikes me as Snyder being unable to help himself and just let a character die so that there's at least SOME emotional heft to those last few scenes. I'd expect this sort of bullshit from Disney.

What are the movies on the left? I haven't heard of those.

Look at the opening post again CAREFULLY, you autist

dumb frogposter

Zod is a better villain than anyone in the MCU.

>My soul... that is what you have taken from me!

Top tier writing.

days since last accident
>supes hits the sign and changes to 0

see marvel, this is kinoHumor

>but but I dont see how that's a party!

>genetically engineered soldier from a world where science is above all suddenly has a spiritual connection and talks about souls

Hack writing.

>Look at this. We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now... I have no people. My soul, that is what you have taken from me!

In a way he was, he's likening his soul to his purpose

every post praising anything DC always contains "better than the MCU"

how fucking insecure are you people?

Best superhero movie of all time, one of the best modern blockbusters.

stop this meme please, it's the transformers of Capeshit

it's big

it's loud

it's dumb

and it's annoying and uninteresting and dull

here's your (You), my friend.

Thank you Snyder

Why does kinomeister trigger people so much?

nice rebuttal.

It's shit. Like actually shit. It's only considered good by memesters here to trick people into watching it.

This scene, God damn this was brilliant. The music elevated it to beyond just a dumb capeshit moment and cemented itself as the goat of all current capeshit

nice meme, but Spider-Man 2 is better.

Man, imagine being this upset at a single movie, kino really does annoy people.

Thank you Snyder

do we really need these threads every day when there are actually good memes?

mcucks TRIGGERED at the realization that no MCU shit will ever be as brave, bold, emotionally compelling, stirring and riveting as Man of Steel

BTFO
T
F
O

All that image proves is how overrated Marvel """""movies""""" are.

I'm not hating on s2 it's great but there was nothing like the scene with the world engine and Supermans first flight. Both of those scenes left me in awe

Dont respond to the shit b8.

It had potential, but then Zack Snyder got involved

>mfw 3 years after the movie is out I still haven't seen a logical reason for people to hate this movie.

Imagine a movie being so good people have to invent arbitrary reasons for disliking it, now that's KINO

Why did people hate mos, What were the reasons?

too dark
too serious
"not enough hope or inspiration"
Zodd fight went on too long
Tornado scene

and other equally stupid reasons.

Only things good about this movie were the fight scenes and seeing superman with a beard, everything else about it was bland. This is coming from someone who loved Batman vs Superman even with all of its faults

>yo zod, every kryptonian born here will be a literal god
>OH GOD WHAT HORROR TERRAFORM THIS PLACE IMMEDIATELY!!

Just watched it for the first time last week

I don't get it

Why the hate?

Best superman movie by far.

At least you tried

I like how you didn't even try to defend that plot point.

Maybe because it's clearly explained in the movie but you were too dumb to comprehend it

By "explained" you mean "handwaved."

You're welcome to elaborate on how it made perfect sense for zod to not want, at the very least, seed kryptonians to be immune to all threats, though.

Of course. One of the best films released that year.