TOP GUN turned 30 today

TOP GUN turned 30 today.
what have you done with your life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSV35A1cQDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well today I swapped out the pump for my water feature in my garden, instead of the shitty little fountain pump I put in a big fuckoff central heating pump. There's so much more flowthrough, it's so much noisier, the slates I positioned on the water's descent make some really pretty sounds now.

That's probably the most important thing I've done with my life so far.

Goose didn't fly so good.

In the very near future, the very concept behind Top Gun will no longer be realistic.

Literally nothing. I'm trying to change.

TAKE MY BREATH AWAYYY

That's cool, man. Sounds nice.

i was not born when it came out
dont care
hot shots! was better anyway

Just let out a big fart.

Noice

I made Mav proud.

Finally you have become the Top Gun

Someday I will be on the plaque in the ladies room

It seems you have moved to a higher plane of existence.

He had a lot of loyalty for a Top Gun.

Mooched off my dad.

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft carrier.

You can be my wingman any time, user.

still neeting it up, managed to rustle an employee of my folks' jimmies just by neeting it up lel

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

>TOP GUN turned 30 today.

How and why is this news?

jesus christ man it's top gun's bday you don't have to be a dick about it

Only Americunts like Top Gun.

you all know what its about

youtube.com/watch?v=gSV35A1cQDM

30 years later its real meaning is no longer subversive

pic related

Any patrician likes Top Gun, you nigger

This movie is so gay

whats gay about a group of young men glistening in the sun while playing volleyball on an airforce base with their shirts off?

>get fat
>get rejected by every woman who I ever take interest in
>suck at my job
>deeply unhappy
Living the dream. Business as usual.

I wasn't even born when Top Gun was in the cinema, but my mom had the VHS

>You will never fly an F-14.
>You will never down a MIG.

top gun sucks balls

It makes it possible to watch the movie with your woman without her getting bored
this upsets /r9k/
therefore it is gay

This is why I take care of myself now. I eat healthy as fuck and lift daily so that one day I can do this with my bros. It's the only thing that keeps me motivated. Well that and for the ladies too. I figure by the end of the year I'll have achieved my goals and it's all thanks to that volleyball scene. The gains are real. It's not gay at all.

Despite the memes, I would maintain that Top Gun is actually the most heterosexual movie ever made. All the guys do is just normal shit, like flying planes and bro-ing out. Yes there are locker rooms, but only a gay person is afraid of locker rooms. All sports have them, and many other professions. And yes, there is the vollyball scene, but in reality they are just enjoying their time off in a very typical way. It is clearly hot as fuck so they are shirtless and sweaty. If anything the scene is there to get maintain a female audience's interest in a movie about planes.

No one thinks this movie is gay unless they want it to be. It doesn't car about having scenes that could be interpreted as gay because it is so confident about its heterosexuality.