myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for King Azor Jon

EURON=DAARIO
EURON=DAARIO
EURON=DAARIO
a.pomf.cat/duwjpv.webm

>implying

Sansa gives orders now. SHE will fuck HIM.

repost because new thread

>tells brienne he won't punish anyone who rapes her

Idle threat.
He spends an entire fucking chapter punishing random criminals who did so little as cheating at dices... think he would let a rapist go free?

Of course he'd hang him. He's only saying that as "You're probably gonna get raped if you keep going that way and I don't give a fuck".

He'd hang the rapist and throw rape-victim-brienne away from his castle with an "I told you so, stupid cunt" parting line.

>get born into noble family
>completely fail all tasks as future heir
>get sent away to serve at The Wall
>fuck up and get attached to a savage member of an enemy population
>agree to raise a child who is not your own
>return home with child and savage
>father immediately figures out who you are, and that you're still failing tests
>agrees to still feed the savage and raise your NOT child

>steal the priceless family sword and run away (as a punishment????)

Sam is like the emobidment of Baby Boomers. He's born with everything in front of him an wastes it all, only to lash out and punish the people who constantly look out for him, just because they rightfully air their disappointment at your behaviour. Hardly surprising that Sam is Martin's insert.

>implying redhead waifu will give any poon to manlet

Third for D&D's shitty writing. Doesn't deserve 1st in anythng

Soon hopefully

I really want her to discipline me with a hard wooden rod and show me no mercy

Nothing really happened except for Lola Bunny almost getting naked

nth for Radmure

Enough with the shipping threads OP. Change it up from time to time.

>It's a Brienne and Jaime find themselves on opposite sides of a war episode

>who is ramsay

Why did Meera apologise to Bran? The fuck does she have to be sorry for?

I've waited the whole week, but no Sansa. It hurts.

Jon's got a thing for redheads and Sansa opens her legs for anyone who's nice to her, except Tyrion.

Based Jonsa thread

Thank you OP

such a based moment, shame he didn't get any lines, hope he doesn't just fucking die right away.

Last scene of the season m8. It will be Sansa and Jon in Ned and Cat's old bedroom discussing how Jon was just named Kingindanorf. The sexual tension will be palpable and they'll suddenly start ripping each other's clothes off, falling onto the bed. Fade to black. And who... are you...

This is the second time Daario has said the exact same thing to Dany.
When she first captured Meereen, he was like "We have enough ships now!
Because they had cut the Ironborn stuff all together in favour of Dorne.

But now they're undoing their own cuts.
Hilarious.

I wonder what happened that they felt the need to bring back Coldhands?
Why not introduce him back when he was supposed to instead of now?

"I'm sorry that you're so fucking useless."

Ramsay raped and ravaged her without her consent. Jon Snow is too beta to touch her like Ramsay.

Post rare Ellies

Reminder that the Seven punished Valyrians for their incest and godlessness with hellfire.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>normies think incest is sick and disgusting
>their favorite character is Daenerys, a product of incest who is proud of her heritage

>not ending on melly at the door schlicking then Sansa tells her to come in the door, get on the floor, everybody walk le dinosaur

>tfw you haven't ridden your jetski in days
Doesn't feel rad, man.

inb4 blacked

xth for radmure sickest of his name

youtube.com/watch?v=33J4GWIqdQI

a wooden rod is so impersonal.
I want her to kick/punch me to a pulp, bite&scratch me til we're both covered in blood, then piss, spit on me and leave them there bathing in the filth, too exhausted to even stand up and leave

Heh this is too true. Sam is an honourless pig who Randyll should have killed.

:^)

TRIPS CONFIRM LAND OF ALWAYS WINTER IS CARCOSA, YELLOW KING IS NIGHT KING

where is Preston

So did Dany forget she still has a bloodrider alive?

Can't happen until the R + L = J confirmation.
Jon and Sansa are the good guys. Good guys can't have incest.

Bookfags enlighten me. What does the horn do? Bring down the Wall? How would anyone know this? Who would have made it?

moooooooooooooore

>tfw she sees your fat pink mast for the first time

Cast him

I honestly hope Sam is executed in the next episode. He's a total piece of shit. Everything good that he contributes is entirely by accident.

I... I require more.

better acting/more intense scene with one 3 seconds look than all of Dany S6 scenes combined.

you trying to make me cry?

dead, hopefully

jaime lannister

>Fade to black.
>And who...are you...

Why would the Rains of Castamere start playing?

>Jaime still loves Cersei
>he was exiled instead of going willingly
Brienne/Jaime best pairing, but the show has completely ruined it entirely

the legend is that there's something magic about the horn that would undo the magic runes and stuff the people who built the wall put on it to ward off evil . then the wall would crumble

Dumb fredposter

Vargo Hoat

>You will never save Shireen from her mad father

and who
are you

Because they almost fucking died, retard

Go back to arguing over capeshit if you don't like it.

Too bad she gonna die in the arms of Jon, the same way Lyanna died in the arms of Ned.

soon

>You will never save Shireen from her mad screenwriters
ftfy

It's a legend that Joramun's horn has the power to tear down the wall and even Melisandre was afraid of its power and burned the horn Mance had.

But the truth was that they never found the real Horn of Joramun. Tormund says they dug and dug and dug but never found it so they bluffed the whole thing by using a giant horn they found in a ancient giant's tomb.

The Horn is still out there, north of the wall. And the Others have full control of it now.

>SAM IS A HERO, HE KILL DA WHITE WALKER
>bitch white walkers do not exist
>HE'S MORE OF A HERO THEN YOU'LL EVER BE!!

How would she know this? Both Tarly's could have saved entire villages of families from death and despair for all she knows. Which is the point. She doesn't even know them. They could be heroes. Hell, she thinks Sam is a hero, and these are his masculine relatives, they almost definitely are heroes. Fucking dumb wildling cunt.

M..maybe things will get better in the Riverlands

Theres like 3 legendary horns that do different things, and a bunch of frauds. One is supposed to tame dragons (Euron has it in the books, not in the show), one is supposed to "wake sleeping giants", and either that same one or a different one might be able to bring down the wall

What did he mean by this?

There was a legend about a great horn that could bring down the Wall when blown.
Mance looked all over for it and was said to have found it.
It was burned alongside "him".

But later it was revealed that the Horn was never found at all and the one that Mance had was a fake.

So... It may or may not even exist.

Doesn't Dany need a horn to control her dragons?

Young Tywin in Roberts Rebllion miniseries

>You will never save Stannis from his mad writers

Why is that her fault? She couldn't drag a sled with his fat ass on it for dozens of miles through thick snow at the speed of light? Never call me a retard again, I'll beat the fuck out of you.

Why would Brienne even be in the Riverlands unless Jon/Sansa take an army down to help Blackfish?

His daddy never had time to teach him properly.

Anything that involves Dany this season has been utter shit how can people defend her by not saying she isn't a Mary Sue

it's a meem
I was meeming

Where do you get your subbed webms from?

No, the legend is that the horn summons giants from the earth to tear down the wall.

there is a theory that says that the horn that sam found is the legendary horn of winter

the whole season has felt like it should have been coming at least last if not the season before.

She saw Sam getting shit on and defended him you autist.

>Bortherhood mention

twitter.com/kerry_ingram/status/620564104554614784

>One is supposed to tame dragons (Euron has it in the books, not in the show)
Why the fuck not?
Like his entrance in AFFC was based as fuck.

It's a fucking horn. Just have a big prop and all the actors whince for a bit while Euron swaggers onto the scene.
That's it.

How many production bucks could that cost?

>Idle threat.

>I bet you think Sam wouldn't have had a hunting accident, too.

>Ramsay raped and ravaged her without her consent
No.
She consented once to LF and once to Ramsay in front of everyone.

If she thought she was consenting only to a non-sexual wedding she is literally the most retarded character in both book and shows, Hodor and Lollys are genius compared to her.

>Davos will never adopt her
>They will never live peacefully in the Stark-controlled North

Euron has the real one you fucking shit

are the faceless men the bad guys?
are the red priests?

90 fucking posts in 10 minutes?

Fuck off autists, I want my comfy /got/ back !!

This feel, I have to carry it for ever

Littlefinger neglected to tell Salsa what a shitty situation the Blackfish is in.

Coldsteel the Hedgehog

Find a flaw.

Added in the subs myself in Windows Movie Maker or recording my screen with shadowplay. Barely any loss of quality and it gets the job done pretty quickly.