What was the point in which you lost control of your life?

What was the point in which you lost control of your life?

>when your parents mention you on facebook reminding your extended family that you're still a loser who lives at home

I just want to disappear from this world.

Get a job

It's the only way I saved myself. Also, don't feel bad, things were a lot better for our parents in some ways. Work was a lot easier to find for them.

>having a facebook

It sucks that your life sucks dude. I don't know that feel.

When I asked for a computer for christmas of 2002

I don't. They do.

Well your here so it can't be that great

Move out, earn money, and cut your parents out of your life for the rest of eternity. It's immensely satisfying.

>i-i swear i don't have a facebook l-lads!
>a-am i cool on /t-tv/ yet?

This is unironically the calibre of beta faggot that posts on this board

Yeah it's pretty great.

When my father was diagnosed with cancer and stopped working, all my university funds disappeared, and I was told the field I am most passionate about is over-saturated and being slowly dumbed down to year-by-year contract work instead of a solid career.

But that's okay.

easy to say. if i could get a job just by "wanting it" i would be happy by now.

I deactived my facebook years ago because seeing other people's success and progress in life and comparing it to my own stagnation was soul crushing.

>lying to strangers on a chink gook pedo fantasy world

Keep telling yourself that senpai

I don't have to tell myself that. It just is.

Yep.

Look everywhere and don't take no for an answer if you have to. Trust me, I know how it feels. I was 24 and living in my parents guest bedroom watching tv and playing video games until one day I said fuck it. I lived in a resort town that had no work too. I didn't get a job until I said fuck it and just followed around this guy who owned a construction company for hours. I even stood in his parking space when he was trying to park until finally he gave me an interview

6 years down the road now, I have a lot of experience, a family and house of my own, and a lot of disposable income from my comfortable union job.

Just stop being a pussy and don't stop bugging them unless they threaten to call the cops.

Yeah, so do it then.

>and just followed around this guy who owned a construction company for hours. I even stood in his parking space when he was trying to park

what is wrong with you

It's called a "can-do" attitude. It's why your living in the dumps.

I wanted work because I was tired of being a jobless cretin who lives with parents like you are doing right now

The worst part is you'll probably just disregard what I'm saying and continue the miserable and self pitying existence of living off mom and dad

When i was making chocolate pudding at 4am in the morning

That's what you gotta do sometimes user. It worked out well for him. Normies will see it as ambition and want to hire you eventually.

Are you Lou Bloom?

Beggars can't be choosers. If you really wanted a job, you'd have one

You work for DWP?

Department of Water and Power? I don't get this reference

you just keep on usin' me
until you use me

you know sometimes
it's true you really do abuse me

you act real rude to me
bay baby when you love me i can't get enough

>It's called a "can-do" attitude.
It's called be a stalker you fucking autistic fuck.

>This message sent from my mother and father's iPad

Says the guy with no job.

STOPPPPP TELLLING FIBS!!!!

Probably when FXX had that twelve day Simpsons marathon. I watched most of the golden age episodes without even moving. Comfy but devastating.

> I lived in a resort town that had no work
>no work
>got a job

nice meme
did you have a 5+ year hole in your non-existent resume? cause you're not getting a job with one unless you're part of the just b urself bro
meme in job form. you can't just be a tough guy doer who shows up and does his work if you aren't even consided because
>ayylmao 5+ year gap

>He thinks social media shows more than just """"highlights"""" of their lives
at 2AM, those same people feel as pathetic as you do now

Department of Work and Pensions

Not sure, but I'll probably be homeless in August.

When I was born.

Fuuuug