SOMEBODY SAAAAVE MEEEEE

SOMEBODY SAAAAVE MEEEEE
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3329461/Tom-Welling-finalizes-divorce-wife-10-years-Jamie-agrees-pay-20-percent-net-income.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8
independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/game-of-thrones-star-aidan-gillen-goes-public-with-new-girlfriend-at-u2-concert-34225360.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the JUST league grows!

20% is a good thing. He got off easy as fuck

>Submitting to marriage at the peak of your career.

It's hard to feel sorry for them. Like those morons who jump into the wild animal cages at zoos and get ripped apart.

(Can't wake up)

>he needs saving
>a picture of him at a nightclub in vegas

Why doesn't she play 20% of her income to him?
Typical... just like women and POC expect white males to write compelling roles for them and cast them in such roles. Men and women are equal my ass.

I don't understand how a feminist can be completely 100% cool with the way alimony works, not to mention the way courts are skewed towards females getting custody 9 times out of 10.

>20%

It's fucking nothing.

Lucky fuck now knows never to get married again, or if so, get a fucking prenup.

Why is this music so comfy bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI

>get a fucking prenup
You are now aware that a prenup often doesn't mean shit, also expires relatively quickly. Depending on state and judge, of course, but it's nowhere near blanket protection from gold-digging harpies.

Because it works in their favor. Why complain about something that is biased towards you?

Honest question: WHY do male celebs get married? The failure rate of Hollywood marriages is somewhere between 99 and 100%, and you're basically kissing at least half your fortune goodbye, so what's the point? Are they truly idiotic enough to believe that they'll be the exception and live happily ever after?

California prenups work.

if marriage dies, will degeneracy get worse?

He married way below his league. What a dumb twat.

This. Why don't they campaign for more females in construction jobs instead of CEO jobs.

>Agrees to pay 20% of income
>Have no income

pussy is one helluva drug

awe, good luck to him. seems like an alright guy.

can someone explain why ANY of these women deserve money that these men made for themselves?

SNYDER HELP ME AHHHHG

While the intention behind alimony is admirable, I don't think anyone can deny there should be caps on spousal support, both in terms of money paid and time it must be paid. Child support ends when a child becomes an adult, spousal support should not last indefinitely (usually until the spouse receiving support remarries). Five years at the equivalent of single-person living wage should be sufficient to get oneself back into a self-supporting position, right? Anything greater should be assumed to be punitive towards the party paying, and punitive judgment should not be in the realm of family court.

did he say something bad against trump too?

They are stupid they got to do it leo style and pump and dump models, marriage, especially for a rich and famous man is a death sentence

what the hell everyone is getting grey

I'm not sure common sense belongs on Sup Forums but I think most people here would agree with you 100%.
However, good luck sharing those views with the real world without being labeled misogynist and/or sexist.

It's based on the old premise that the wife works at home and has no actual income while the husband sustains the family. So if they split, the wife should receive money because of her unpaid housework and because she doesn't have the means to be sustained anymore.

Of course it doesn't mean anything nowadays, specially with celebs.

This regular Asian guy got a hotter White girl than Welling

Shoulda stayed gay

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8

>so many get JUST'd that men begin refusing to get married
>the laws about spousal support actually get changed as a result
unlikely, but here's hoping

>Regular Asian guy

Yeah user I'm completely convinced he's not rich as fuck. Are you the AM/WF spammer?

How the fuck is alimony still a thing
Are these sluts just sitting home all day without a job, cucking their rich husbands?

he's still got an unJUST hairline

Because there doesn't seem to be a barrier to entry to construction jobs, just a lack of interest on the part of most women to enter it. On the other hand, middle-management at corporations is loaded with women who can't seem to break into the C-Suite.

BRAVO OP

realistically how long til fembots are a thing so we can drop women all together?

It could be worse Tom

>$109k/month in spousal support

just fuck/date traps

its what every sane person is doing

So he JUST needs to charge 20% more on all his roles and he's okay? Not very bad desu

>just fuck/date traps

>its what every sane person is doing

You don't get out much, do you

Underrated

>middle-management at corporations is loaded with women who can't seem to break into the C-Suite
They've only got themselves to blame if they can't make the cut. No one's stopping them.

shit, I forgot to attach an image

Average / ugly Asian guy get hot White girls, while it is the opposite with White men where White guys get ugly Asian girls.

I thought men and women are equal. Why is this a thing?

>marrying
Is this a new meme?

Just fuck the girl and go. Nothing good comes from marrying someone.

>b-but family!
family is a meme too.

>Average / ugly Asian guys get hot White girls
Same couple as above

Middle management is also loaded with men who can't break into it.

yes, if you mean that women get an equal share of a man's money, even if they're not married anymore.

There is literally none (0) reason to get married other than a meager tax savings.

If you love someone and they love you, that's literally all you need to stay together. And if you do feel some need to get up in front of family members and say I Do, there's no reason to have it be a legally-binding contract.

He'd look better in this pictures if he didn't smile with his mammoth-sized teeth.

We need to figure out their super hero names.

I don't know if you are the same old AMWF poster or are just carrying the tradition. Regardless I love what you're doing and keep on keeping on.

oh
so thats why they went with Henry Cavil instead

Not everybody can afford braces when they were younger

What the fuck is this thread even about

independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/game-of-thrones-star-aidan-gillen-goes-public-with-new-girlfriend-at-u2-concert-34225360.html

Will Aidan have to pay alimony? Is he next on the JUST train?

damn, she is ugly also.

>browsing netflix
>decide to watch random Stateham movie
>suddenly CIA shows up naked and starts murdering cops in england
did not see that one coming i tell ya

the guy from the old superman show got divorced and has to pay alimony also some butthurt chink is spamming pictures of asian guys with white trophy wives for no raisn

If you live together for a certain amount of time you can still sue for money if someone decides to leave.

20% is nothing

could have been much worse

Looks like Hillary Clinton's lover/personal assistant.

Was his wife a hothead? If they've been separated for "years," does this mean he never received the card we gave her?

>also some butthurt chink is spamming pictures of asian guys with white trophy wives for no raisn
>being this new to Sup Forums

I refuse to take part in this JUST

Tom Welling brought me much entertainment over the years, I won't make a mockery of him!

20% seems pretty reasonable. I think he's probably pretty happy with that outcome, all things considered.

>5 million dollars
>nothing
don't forget that his career isn't exactly on fire which means he might not make that money back quickly.

I enjoyed smallville.
smallville lex luthor is best lex luthor.
Also
>Tom welling
with a face like his, he doesn't struggle getting pussy

They're used to a certain lifestyle, it's only fair you continue to support that lifestyle after you divorce!

>ywn will never be Aiden's wife and have his father give you his approval

Hi r/asianmasculinity

>glorious female body
>relatable male brain
>delicious cock

Women 2.0

>Redditor telling others to go to reddit

Kek

Why would anyone willingly choose a career in construction? It's for slaves, poor people, the uneducated, or Republicans who "feel" they are contributing to society when in reality all of it will soon be automated in the next decade, if not sooner.

OH SHIT, that's at Princeton University!

Then why get divorced? Fuck, if you're going to continue to pay for it--and more--you might as well stay married, buy her a house and live elsewhere.

as a huge smallville fan, I approve of this post

Chloe best girl

You're pretty good.

But that's up to them. They want the divorce and there is nothing you can do about it.

Man I want to marry her

>just fuck/date traps
>its what every sane person is doing

The problem is there is no such thing as a sane trap or trans.

this to be honest

this desu

im gonna fuck this beta's gf and then fuck him

So glad that means i can marry him now :)

Spotted the tranny

How many JUSTmen do we have already? you would think they would learn after seeing so many of them fall

kek

>expecting emotionally unstable people such as actors to make rational decisions about things like this

Heh exactly 10 years

I watched this shitshow WAY too long because of her.