MULTIPLE VOTING ALLOWED, VOTE FOR ALL TEAMS THAT YOU SUPPORT

SUPPORTERS OF DEAD KINGS NEED NOT APPLY

www.strawpoll.me/10354560/

MAKE IT SO DAN

STANNIS
THE
MANNIS
BITCH

That's what potentially makes it Tragic when Cersei tells the pyromancers to burn them all after Tommen jumps to death.

Reminder the last shot of the season is a zoom out of the snow falling on a burning Red Keep at night

Stannis is degenerate trash, I honestly have NO idea why anybody wants him back.

Burned his qt loli daughter for no reason, that is unforgivable

DAN THE MAN

he was mislead fool by a piece of pussy, Stannis is dat nigga we all know

>reek and asha have plot armor
the story would be far more interesting if euron had all of the ships and didn't look like such an ironborn, he's meant to be a patchwork of obscure cultures and experiences and is always the elephant in the room

whats wrong with the boltons people. Stannis was a fucking pussy and ramsay gave him a nice one up the arse. Deal with it face the music and support the only man with ambitions left in westeros that isnt a total cuck

You want to see an elephant?

*grabs dick*

who hype?

Is this news?
Also nice trips

lol Blackfish challenges Jaime, we hear Blackfish scream and die off screen

>if euron had all of the ships

You mean all EXACTLY 1,000 SHIPS THAT DANNY NEEDS THE EXACT NUMBER OF TO SAIL TO WESTEROS; 1,000?

losing to a 1armed man ishgidy

BIG FOOKIN COKC

thanks d&d

meryntrant.jpg

Is Littlefinger coming for HeartsBane? How much time does Sam have left to live?

Didn't CIA learn a lesson from the last time he wanted a feather in his cap

user he's right though.

what did he mean by this?

fuck off BernieBro

so is Rickon going to be Reek 2.0?

Fuck off Dan posting shit

NEW THREAD

PRESTON

Looking for a qt femaleposter from /got/ to roleplay incest in bed with

IT'S HAPPENING

No, he takes an arrow to the knee

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF THE YOUNG ACTORS OF THE SHOW ,SPECIALTY OF THE LITTLE GIRL THAT PLAYED LYANNA STARK ,LETS KEEP THIS THREADS CLEAN OF PEDOS.

>Tall, pale, and terrible woman in shadows, white flames coming from her hands
I-is Euron going to marry Mel? She's described as tall, pale, and terrible by Davos, and she is associated with flames and shadows. If so, that would be some spooky sex.

>making a new thread at less than 50 posts

What was the point of that last scene? Did some people forget that Dany is, like, totally like awesome bro, and dragons lmao.

Also the mention of "a thousand ships" made me pause the the episode for a few minutes to absorb how fucking lazy that writing is.

Also makes me think that Euron will somehow have the 1000 ships at the end of the season. End my life desu.

When will they add cute boy actors again?

>Jaime just got banished from King's Landing
Jesus Christ bros what the fuck is going in this episode!?

He dies, you know?

Actually no his death never happens in the books.

Redemption

the books are no longer canon

That may be. But there is no proof that Blackfish dies. As far as the show AND books are concerned he's still alive.

>all these Stark faggots
HBO was a mistake

Stannis better stay dead

This general would implode if they brought him back

Gr8 b8 m8

What was the point of Stannis focus on S5? It seemed to have no point other than killing him. Boltons arent stronger, North is the same, the anti-Bolton plot is rehappening with Sansa/Jon and Selyse hardly had any screentime before S5.

I get the idea of Northerners greeing themselves by exploiting the conflict. But they did not. His campaign happens, and next season takes six episodes before Northern lords do anything against Boltons.

Does Jaime have any reason to distance himself dfrom Cersei in the show? She seems to have treated him better than he deserves. If anything she should tell Jaime to fuck off since he raped her next to the Joff's corpse.

Bad writing. Bad show.

>all these starks faggots
>barely any boltons

"My friends, the our has come. Madness has overtaken this city, and grasped in its claws my children! But now we must drive it back under the rocks whence it came. Madness has had its daaaaay!

In a good way. I mean who will be mad? Stark cucks? Fuck them.

ah yes hello mr contrarian

How is this cringe worthy?

Ramsay is more likeable at this point desu

Remember when this guy was fun and exciting? Why's he such a fucking downer now

Why haven't you bought your official $700 Unsullied armor yet /got/?

store.hbo.com/game-of-thrones-unsullied-armor/detail.php?p=799747

did a faceless man get john killed

That's like everyone in the show now.

Real thread here

How does the High Sparrow know what the gods want? Is he making it all up? Is there something more sinister at work here?

he's just a psycho