What are some good comedies about short males?

What are some good comedies about short males?

White "people" genocide when?

>Clubbing """"""culture"""""""

is this Habbo irl?

Someonw tell me what happens I can tell he is going to fuck up and i cant watch it due to second hand embarrasment

Nice ass

it is a tranny

Iron Man 1,2,3

Iron man 1,2, and 3

I've just noticed his boner lmao

Holy shit, manlets are fucking pathetic.

Holy hive mind batman

She just basically ignores him and he keeps following her all awkward like grabbing at her,.

What kind of party is this? he literally feels her ass up several times without her evne knowing him?

>without her evne knowing him
mate she obviously knows him

kek at their profile pics
multiple layers of makeup, i bet they look like dogshit without it.
>inb4 manlet
yes, being short sucks but ugly girls who put layers of makeup on and have a huge ego sucks too.

Holy shit some women are really shallow, good luck with all that regret when you hit 37 and not married.

This

>that picture

Lel

>t. manlet

They'll go on to fuck and settle down with a tall guy just like they want it, don't be upset that a bunch of women you'll never know wouldn't touch you

Wait one damn minute. I was told that black girls were unable to resist the BWC. Was I lied to?

>that's a regular sized stuffed animal in the bg

They'll never learn smdh

>tfw 5'8 with a 5'4 gf
Get fucked virgin lankets

Happy with my short girls

For a second there it looked like the rabbit had massive tits.

that must be so humiliating

>tfw 5'6
>balding
>deformed dick
>anxiety
>no friends
>20's
>virgin
>NEET

should i just do it? i'm really starting to feel it this year

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HE DOING AT 0:28? trying to stick his finger up her ass? kek

Wait for the european race wars to break out, might be fun to watch.

Seth Green just don't give a fuck. Based. And has hot af bitch.

Yeah while living in denial never realising how superficial they are caring that hard about physical appearance, good luck hitting that divorce, no wonder the rate is so high these days.

All shots of wildly successful individuals in the top 1% of the world and yet we are made to feel superior because of height. Go figure

what height is non manlet

6'3+

So fucking true, most whores just fuck any asshole as long as they're tall enough and they wonder why they end up with all these failed marriages.

Your height as long as you feel comfortable with yourself, you fucking mongoloid

6'0 is the cutoff
If you're 5'11 you can lie about it
5'10 or below and you might as well end it now