ATHF general

>>one of the funniest shit on tv
>>cant find anyone to talk about it with irl and every time i mention it just get looked at like im a weirdo

I guess its 'weirdness' is what makes it so great but fuck man.. Don't try bringing this show up in a conversation at a party or anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfS-jORp0Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Favorite episode, go.

T-Shirt of the Dead

WE

he's actually talking about a fucking tv show but LE MEEM

Anything from the first season. Probably old drippy. But 1st season was god tier in every episode except maybe the first one or two.. too many great episodes to pick just one. The foreigner belt, the broodwhich, the first appearance of the frat bros, etc etc

I hate the bizarros!

Frida, Chick Magnet, any Carl-heavy episode

Our vertical leap is beyond all measurement

My favorite is def the mooninites episode, and the DRIZZLE - which is capekino

fucking love the christmas cd have yourself a meaty little christmas, my favs are "i sure hope I don't have to beat your ass next christmas" and this: youtube.com/watch?v=EfS-jORp0Nw

Was anyone else highly disappointed with the film ? I don't remember correctly but i think it came out when the show was already headed downhill so i wasnt too let down but that awesome mastodon intro set the tone up for you to think this movie was gonna be tits then there was not one single funny part the entire film after that intro

>BIZZARO
>BIZZARO
>BIZARRO I LOVE YOU
>BIZARRO I LOVE YOU
>I'M HELPING
>DID SOMEBODY SAY....BIZARRO?

GOAT episode of Sealab

shit I can't remember anything, I was probably baked af watching that

every single Mooninites episode was GOAT, the rest wasn't that good. Proof is that you posted a fucking mooninite explosive device picture.
Same happens with the shit madagascar movies, everyone wnet on and on to watch those because of the fucking penguins and the meerkats. Fuck the rest of the animals involved.

I posted a moonite to prove my point that the average casual pleb tv watcher has no idea what athf is and doesnt understand its humor. When this happened no one knew wtf this character was

I won't disagree though.. Mooninite episodes were great, the foreigner belt being the best

The communism one was pretty funny as well.

when you tell peopel you watch it youre telling them that you smoke weed or youre 14 or both

Cybernetic ghost of Christmas past from the future is GOAT

Felt the complete opposite. I change the channel every time they appear. Such forced characters, damn.

Pretty much ever line Carl says is perfect. He's the greatest animated character of all time.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

This may take a very long time.