And that's why normies hated it

Leak of next ep ending

b8

Queen in the North reporting in.

>she will never stomp on and crush your testicles
why live

The True Azor

who /trueking/ here

Why would he need funding? I suppose he could sell the faith's gold if he wanted.

Nice photoshop

It's really pissing me off that people disliked this episode, no wonder they feel the need to jump the shark all the time

So let me get this straight, at the end of A Clash for Dragons Stannis is still alive and well, and about to take over the north

Then the show assassinated his character and """"killed"""" him. What the fuck exactly is going on here? I thought he would be the final king.

I want to be ABUSED by her
No mercy
Just constant beatings, discipline, and being forced to look at her smug face as she bruises me
I would cry out in pain and she would grin, readying me for another round of the stick

You know it's going to happen

10th for best character based Blackfish

I feel he wants me to e-clink my beer on the screen with him and I did

got really mad when the normies called it filler
was a top episode and the people who are disagreeing are just "le everything is shit" edgelords

Miss us yet?

>Sams father didnt hang Lilly nor killed her baby while forcing Sam to watch

fcuk this show

Is this from the Red Wedding?

I would willingly have my tongue cut out just so I could be on his crew and in his presence.

dead by end of next episode

screenshot this shit fuckers

so is this that other vocaroo user? thas not dench

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence clad in a suit of black-scaled armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easy as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold that gleamed and shimmered when he moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal. Whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols molded into steel. Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel. In all the Seven Kingdoms, no man owned a suit of Valyrian steel. Such things had been known four hundred years ago, in the days before the Doom, and even then they would have cost a kingdom.

>Peter is literally meme quip midget in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=X8bjvoHOSFs

i want her to suffocate me with her body

Honestly don't get the attraction at all

more perplexing than arya pedos

>LET'S GO MURDER THEM
>they all walk in a raggedy mob back up the hill to see an entire fleet just get stolen during the coronation somehow
>like a ton of fucking ships
>from where they were walking, and from where the ships are, there is no way they could have missed this during the beach ceremony
>OH WELL
>NO PROBLEM
>BUILD ME A THOUSAND SHIPS LMAO HAVE THEM READY BY NEXT EPISODE

Why the fuck does the waif hate Arya so much? It's been years since I read the books, does she hate arya in them too?

George will kill him off in the books, I don't think it will be like how it was done in the show though.

no

No, the bracer is the same one Ned wears at TOJ.

TARLYBOWL GET HYPE

It has been more than 2h from the time Preston post his videos, but no video yet.
Is Preston dead?

why did they have to get the most inbred looking bong to play young ned

it's like they dragged him out of a low end pub and asked him if he wanted to be in the show

Y-yes

>these fake ass knives

How the fuck does a crew that can't communicate between themselves even work?

Reminder that Stannis lives and it will be revealed in the 9th episode

>I thought he would be the final king

jaime is SO fucking shook

>I thought he would be the final king.

Then ur an idiot.

First row
>excellent choice
>rather see him recast
>passable

Mid row
>twink
>roach
>I don't know, depends on screen time

Bottom row
>ok
>ok
>ok

Change the middle row and I'm game.

the fucking mad man

No

>I thought he would be the final king
Back to Facebook

SOON
O
O
N

BIG IRONBORN COCK
TINY WESTEROSI PENIS

Apparently the army that he annihilated Mance Rayder with was whittled down to like 50 guys somehow and made them easy pickings for Ramsay. Then he got btfo by stronk womyn because she blames him for the death of some dude with no legal claim to anything even though he wasn't on the same landmass at the time.

desu it was a good casting choice and he adopted sean beans mannerisms well

You probably just think every actor on the show would needs to be a 10/10 supermodel cuz ur a top gimp

>GRRM said we don't have to worry about the show spoiling the books
>Released the Sansa chapter after the Ramsay shit last season
>Released a Dorne chapter after the Dorne bullshit this season
>Joked that the show is fanfic

I bet deep down he hates what the show is doing, but the money is good

>tarlybowl

More like Tarlytub amiright

I think Stannis vs Boltons and Snowball will be the same fight in the books

Jon wins but Stannis dies during the fight

Aren't Ironborn Westerosi?

The shadow looked like Stannis though, that's good enough for her to take a king's life

""""""""""""""Oathkeeper"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>releases Euron shit after Euron bullshit this season

Based fatman gives no fucks.

Barely. They're like niggers

I think at least his face was spot on. He was too skinny though.

HYPE

Why do her sais look like dollar store toys?

literally no reason for arya to call herself mercy other than pure book-fag fan service and you guys are still crying

they are andals if that''s what you're asking

Blood magic or C-section?

>Joked that the show is fanfic

sauce? I wanna laugh

>Then he got btfo by stronk womyn because she blames him for the death of some dude with no legal claim to anything even though he wasn't on the same landmass at the time.

and she was right

fukken stannisfags

what was meant by this?

>sais

why is his hand missing a huge chunk of skin?

>Lyanna secret Bolton confirmed

I think this guy could play young Jaime. Just put him in Targ kingsguard armor and he would look perfect!

men generally become bulkier as they age, his build didn't break my suspension of disbelief

The clothes confirm its young Ned from the Tower of Joy flashback. Also

>prince that was promised was born beneath a bleeding star
>ned takes Dawn, forged from a meteorite that is bloody with him when he finds lyanna
>jon is literally born beneath a bleeding star

DEEPEST LORE

Hourly reminder

Not got the video yet but AngryGOTfan already meme'ing about it, he was there

twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/736671433867169792

>implying this isn't an open grave

You Stannisfags are truly miserable

GREAT IDEA DABID

how much of an autism rush do you get when you make THE next general thread? do you get autism rushes whenever you get a >(you) because someone replied to the op with something completely unrelated to whatever autism edition garbage meme you shat out from a thousand other reposts?

the rush you get from these inherently cancerous generals, like all generals, is but a cheap thrill compared to the patrician quality autismo high you get from an original idea shitpost thread, the kind that I get high off of exclusively. it helps to be a creative genius, like me. but that's something you needn't worry about it. enjoy your literal equivalent to huffing cowshit whilst I and the big boys are getting our rocks off on heroin dmt funposting

someone actually took the time to make this

>no reddit moments like pic related
Sam doing a double back and the music stopping was pretty reddit-ish. But otherwise I agree, apart from that and spoiling Coldhands in a very casual manner, and not giving him a fucking moose, it was the best episode this season mostly I didn't get has angry and we got some sweet Walder Frey action.

"""""open"""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""grave"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

how much autism does it take to write a post such as this?

>tfw you will never save Shireen

Yeah sound right

GOOD
MEN

Is the sword bleeding though? The prohecy should have read "bloody star".

GAS WAR NOW

Loved seeing Walder, almost felt like S3 again.

Kinda weird to hear him say "Red Wedding" though, felt meta.

more like kino walkers

>impregnating and marrying a girl then cutting out her tongue and tying her to the prow with your brother just to be an edgy fuck

reminder /got/ will criticise d&d for ramsay and defend gurms edgy bullshit with euron

This may be the greatest thing ever

Thank you

>"open grave"
>whatever the fuck that is
>with bent legs
ook merci pour ta contribution

>sell Valyrian steel armor
>have enough money to buy all the Unsullied in the world and pay for the Golden Company and all other sellsword companies

Why didn't he just do it instead of relying on inbred islanders to conquer his kingdom?

That way he wouldn't even need to pay the Faceless Men to kill his brother either.

It's bloody at least. Depending on interpretation you can see it as a star bleeding.

>The humans were cutting down our trees so we shoved some obsidian into people until they became ice demons whose only purpose is to bring about a frozen apocalypse in which every living thing is turned into their undead puppets

It's on youtube! But barely can hear it. It seems he just says he is cool with fan fiction as long as you pay him copyryght, which is what HBO did.

So it's just implied that he considers it fan fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=Re0Niu2Be80

>When he laughed, his face sluffed off, and the priest saw that it was not Urri, but Euron’s smiling eye, hidden. He showed the world his blood eye now. Dark and terrible. Clad head to heel in scale as dark as onyx. He sat upon a mound of blackened skulls, as dwarves capered round his feet and a forest burned behind him.

>“The bleeding star stoaked the end,” he said to Aeron. “These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade, and a new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits.”

>Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons, and krakens, and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him.

>“Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king. I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”

>“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair.”

>“Why would I want that hard, black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”

>Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye. A great, tall seat of razor-sharp iron of barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood. Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there, and the Father, and the Mother and the Warrior and Crone and Smith, even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer, foreign gods, The Great Shephard and the Black Goat, Three Headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light, and the Butterfly God of Naath, and there swollen in green heft devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the Red Sea Horse, still dripping from its hair.

>Then Euron Crow’s Eye laughed again and the priest woke screaming in the bowels of Silence as piss ran down his leg.

BASED

I believe it said "bloody stream"