Breaking Bad was one of the worst tv shows...

Breaking Bad was one of the worst tv shows, certainly massively overrated but i can't decide if game of thrones is worst or better

Is it masterpiece? No.
Is it the best thing on TV in past five years?No.
Is it one of the worst shows on TV? Not even close it's one of the best I'm guessing you've either been memed into thinking it's shit, or you're just retarded.

Here, have a (you).

kill yourself

GoT is better without a fucking doubt. There's so much more going on, so much more to like and be entertained by. The acting, the characters, the production, the scope, all fucking trumps BrBa.

Breaking Bad is one of the most hideously overrated things to ever exist. It went 4 seasons being a critics darling that barely anyone watched, then suddenly it just somehow became this massive meme show phenomenon that everyone on Earth was saying is the greatest show ever.

It was a fucking decent show at best. It's a good little character study about one man, that's it. It stills suffers from contrived writing and cartoonish moments designed to pander to 15 year olds, yet people ignore this. These same people will nitpick the ever loving hell of TWD and GoT when they do the same shit. Fucking ridiculous.

Breaking Bad was a big dumb fucking meme that went too far, that is all.

hello reddít

Tom, c'mon.

le everything super popular is shitty to me

This what happened with Breaking Bad:

>Good show, but not genius. Had its pretentious moments.
>Fan base grows
>Large fan base becomes majority idiots who only watch the show to feel cultured
>Time to end the show
>Vince Gilligan is aware his fanbase are now mostly idiots, and that they will shit all over him if he gives a proper nuanced ending
>He creates the neat and convenient ending we got, although he had the talent to do better.
>Idiot Fanbase is satiated. More discerning viewers are kinda meh, but they understand why.

It's a decent show, it's the fanbase that is annoying. You've most certainly met people who used watching it to puff themselves up as cultured and a fan of intelligent tv.

It was a very good show but had some flaws for sure (Gus's death being the biggest one I can think of off the top of my head). Not as good on a rewatch cause you know everything that's gonna happen and a big part of what made it good was not knowing.

Saul and Mike are still entertaining as fuck though even on a second watch, probably why they have another show.

It was the Death Note of western crime drama

>implying

For the "I watched Jane die" scene alone its one of the best shows ever

"I did it for me" was the best part.

"I called your mother Walt, and it turns out that not only did you not visit her that weekend.... She doesn't even know you have cancer"

Even Skyler had some good moments

Holy shit, is that list for Reddit legit?

Literally the worst taste possible

>BLACKED Jones and Unbreakable Kimmy Shill ranked higher than iWaifu

>Mr. Robot
>literally "let's make the best 4 episodes ever only to floppity flop the rest of the season"
Holy shit, I was so mad when they pulled off the "le fight club maymay". I mean I called it, but the first episodes where so godtier than I thought "nah, they won't do it, they can't be that retarded".
Fuck that show. Fucking plebbit would buy anyone's bullshit.

i don't know why tv likes breaking bad and frago
for me these shows are totally trash

Here's a (You) and a noose, you contrarian newfag

>Sopranos not even charted

That's despicable

>the simpsons is better than the sopranos
>rick and morty is better than mad men
>parks and recreation is actually in the top 5
>top gear is worse than rupaul's drag race
I'm quite surprised they didn't listed "Zimbawbe" at all.