What does Sup Forums think of this movie?

What does Sup Forums think of this movie?

Memes aside, I think it's a good movie.

Do you think American Psycho could work as an X-Files episode?

damn..

dumb fredposter
dubs aren't reddit. now fuck off
better go to unmask other pepes and filenames that contain image.jpg

I think it's funny and terrifying both the movie, and how it spawned Elliot rodger

Very nice

I hate how you can't discuss the film at all because of the memes, because I legitimately love it

...Just, cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

Meme magic

Thread has no chance now

I agree, a great satire of 1980s yuppie society yet has aged well enough to be relevant towards modern sensibilities.

That's so sad and so beautiful. This person can't not post a meme.

pottery

B R A V O A N O N
R

A
V
O
A
N
O
N

"Howard, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy."

Masterpiece.

Thoughts on the ending? Overrated? Underrated?

dubs get

Well the sequel was unwarranted and the recent musical version leaves much to be desired.

>bitching about memes with memes...

Please actually leave this site and then literally kill yourself