What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

why can't they just leave it be after the total fuckup of season four

>What the fuck is this shit?

an image file of a tv show

A massive disappointment

Just pretend it ended with season 3. Maybe even season 2 since season 3 was pretty terrible at times too

Watch s4 again. Besides a few weak episodes (the exposition-heavy ones early on), it's nearly as strong as the rest of the series. I would certainly take it over 99% of other comedies on tv, low praise that that is.

underrated and it has its moments. The Maeby episode is great

A really hot Middle Eastern chick, a bald Jew who needs to be euthanized and an awful final season

You gotta watch it twice before it gets good bro

A Netflix Original

you gotta edit everything into one linear coherent and non-repeating super movie before it gets good bro

Who is the worst character and why is it Tobias? I swear to fucking god his character made me hate David Cross.

It's fucking awful. Nice conceptually, but the overall story was such a piece of shit that it was a complete drag to go through. It's especially horrendous when you don't find a joke funny and then having it driven down your throat fifteen times and then a cameo shove in almost every episode after that.

The driving comedy behind arrested development was not the individual characters but the interactions between them, taking that aspect out for the most part (except those ZANY turns out this person was doing this in the background of other episode moments) is among the most idiotic ways they could have gone about an extra season.

Season 4 was weaker because of the issues they had getting all of the cast together, but it was still funny.
As long as they go back to the S1-3 formula with all the characters together I'll be up for season 5.

Season 4 had more good episodes than season 3.

it really wasn't that funny

>opinions

Just wait for the movie, it's gonna clear everything up! It'll be announced any time now, r-right guys?

A huge mistake.

>On opposite day
>On bizarro Sup Forums
>Shit plebs say

at the time it was the ONLY way to go about making the season due to all the actors' schedules

not that excuses anything but while S4 wasn't great I don't view it as a trainwreck so I'm happy it's there

I haven't been able to make it through S4, but I basically gargle the balls of S1-3 (well, first half of S3)

I can grab an isolated episode from the original run any time and laugh my ass off.

The first 2 seasons are absolutely fucking incredible and had me dying of laughter the entire time
The third season definitely wasn't bad and I enjoyed it quite a bit, just not as much as the other 2
The fourth season was pretty bad
It just felt like no one wanted to do it. It was a damn shame. That said, I did find a couple of parts about it funny and there were some good scenes
Is this a 5th season?
Hopefully it makes up for the 4th but I'm not holding my breath
all that said, I really need to rewatch the series
WHO IS HERMANO?!

I thought season 4 was one of the best

This is the story of a wealthy family who lost everything and the one son who had no choice but to keep them all together.

Season 4 is misunderstood. Everything before the Tony Wonder episode was set up, but that episode marks the point at which it starts payoff big time, and every episode after that was great. The Tony Wonder episode itself might be one of the best episodes they ever made too.

>season 3 was pretty terrible at times too
No.

This guy gets it.

This shit is any day better than cancer friends & pathetic sienfeld.
The big bug theory is eating shit & releasing shit's shit

The easiest way to tell if someone has shit taste or not is to see if they like Seinfeld or not
If they don't like Seinfeld, then their opinion of anything can't be trusted
Fuck off faggot.