/got/ general

EVIL CIS WHITE MAN EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes?season=6&ref_=tt_eps_sn_6
youtube.com/watch?v=5vi4bCyhto0
youtube.com/watch?v=zgIjhpwZqX4
makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/isaac-hempstead-wrights-bran-stark-makes-waves-north-of-the-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=siPxyOxeQBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50 threads a day

first for radmure

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence clad in a suit of black-scaled armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easy as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold that gleamed and shimmered when he moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal. Whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols molded into steel. Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel. In all the Seven Kingdoms, no man owned a suit of Valyrian steel. Such things had been known four hundred years ago, in the days before the Doom, and even then they would have cost a kingdom.

>Euron did not lie. He’s been to Valyria. No wonder he was mad.

Well?

just think of it as one big thread with no bump limit

>tfw no frogfu gf
why live?

It's honestly irritating as fuck watching you guys bitch about feminism constantly.

EPISODES 8,9, and 10 TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS LEAKED:

June 12: “No One”: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) finds cause for concern. Cersei (Lena Headey) prepares for the worst. Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control. Arya (Maisie Williams) is not alone. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.
June 19: “Battle of the Bastards”: Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) surprises his audience. Jon (Kit Harington) retaliates. Dany (Emilia Clarke) is true to her word. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.
June 26: “The Winds of Winter”: A queen comes forth. Euron (Pilou Asbæk) reveals himself. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe. King’s Landing awaits justice. The Night’s Watch gathers. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.

there are lots of her in the making of ep 5/6 video

>"And the mystery knight should win the tourney, defeating every challenger, and name the wolf maid the queen of love and beauty.”
>“She was,” said Meera, “but that’s a sadder story.”

Preferably my sister

and it's more annoying seeing it forced into every episode since season 5.

>tfw she will never press her body close to yours, lean in and whisper "you fucking retarded faggot kill yourself" as she slips her hand into your mouth, shoves it so far down you start gagging, and she manually stops your heart with her hand
Why even live?

>Dany is true to her word

Nice try, they don't use shorthand names in the descriptions

>all written by DABID and dan
well thats it. the season's over.

kek what the fuck

>tfw you will never autistically post girls every thread every day for years on end
Why even live?

man what is your problem

Why does it irritate you so? Do you need a safe space where all opinions reflect your own?

And Jon shall be her king

t. cunt

Because that's basically the rest of modern western media, so you don't have to look very far

Yes they do, look at the others
imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes?season=6&ref_=tt_eps_sn_6

It isn't, and hasn't been at any point in this show, you just have had your mind wholly consumed by feminism that you see it everywhere in everything that you do.

>Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control

S T R O N G W O M A N

first for GoT lesbos

>Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) surprises his audience. Jon (Kit Harington) retaliates
Rickon dies.

>Dany (Emilia Clarke) is true to her word.
Dany kills more evil slavers.

>Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe.
Evil Jaime confirmed.

>tfw you will never save her from her mad father

baka desu senpai

>Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe

LSH C O N F I R M E D
>hurrdurr its jamie
Jamie has no reason to be hostile towards Brienne even if she is gathering forces for Salsa, he doesn't give a shit

Huh? All I see is in 6 seasons they've never called her Dany instead of Daenerys.

can you post links?

Why do you fags act like if someone isn't as bitter and constantly angry about feminism as you are, they must be on the opposite side of this fake ass identity culture war and against you? Nobody wants to hear you bitch impotently about feminism.

what the fuck even is that?

>you will never deliver stannis a years supply of cuppa-soup so he doesn't murder his only heir

Not really feeling next episode.

Saskia best girl.

Too bad she literally sucks dwarf cock

Why does she look so worried?

Is someone trying to steal Jon from her?

>tfw you will never save him from his mad writers

you guys ever notice how GoT is not that entertaining?

Why did they turn Dany into a crazy ranter about destroying Westeros?

>“I will not have her harmed,” Dany said. “I claim her. Do as I command you, or Khal Drogo will know the reason why.”
>“Ai, Khaleesi,” Jhogo replied, kicking his horse. Quaro and the others followed his lead, the bells in their hair chiming.
>“Go with them,” she commanded Ser Jorah.
>“As you command.” The knight gave her a curious look. “You are your brother’s sister, in truth.”
>“Viserys?” She did not understand.
>“No,” he answered. “Rhaegar.” He galloped off.

>lewittymedicfromscrubsisworriedaboutyourlackoflocationskills.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=5vi4bCyhto0

I bet her hair smells like shit

Remind me again why we elected you to represent our opinion?

>Euron (Pilou Asbæk) reveals himself.
E = D confirmed?

BURN THEM ALL!!!!!!!

it was for

reminder that euron destroys the wall

>fake ass identity culture war
I have never understood how people can argue that either a culture war does not exist or that it does not matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgIjhpwZqX4

Pretty good episode

thanks family

little cordy

it's hard to be a fedora warrior these days, huh?

nobody gives a shit about euron and his "big cock", tommen being a momma's boy, or any other male acting like whatever the fuck that's called, stereotypes I guess

you're projecting your own issues onto a fucking TV show, holy shit. get over it

Civalized Conversation time please

Out of every part of the ASOIAF Universe (Show, Books, AWOIAF, Dunk and Egg, etc) who is your favourite character?

I'll start.

I liked Aerys "The Mad King" Targaryan. His decent into Insanity was captivating, his creativity was inspiring and his Kingsgaurd was Steaksauce.

BURN THE MALL

Jonsa is not happening. Learn to live with Bransa

>HBO: If you were king, which character would you choose for your Hand?

>Isaac Hempstead Wright: I’d have Sansa. To be honest, I think she’d make a better queen

makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/isaac-hempstead-wrights-bran-stark-makes-waves-north-of-the-wall

Apparently these are translated from German and were leaked on Sky TV and shortly removed.

Seriously, it's not what it used to be.

Honestly, as this magic fate of the world plot develops, i'm losing interest more and more. I was hopiong the White Walker to be way more than just a plot device started by the children, the way it was revealed was so anticlimactic too.

I mean, imagine if they were an actual civilization from the previous eons when the continents were different and the North was actually the hot, temperate center of the world, and then one of their ancient mage-king dreamed of immortality and messed with forbidden necromancy or some shit. I wanted to see ruins under that ice, not that boring failed experiment shit.

Since the war of the five kings ended this shit has gone downhill.

Agreed

Why do people like this exist?

D I R T Y N A I L S
I
R
T
Y

N
A
I
L
S

>ugly people

not interested

christ hes so fucking ugly now

>tfw I want to burn them all

>Isaac Hempstead Wright: I’d have Sansa.
Branbros BTFO

>Jamie has no reason to be hostile towards Brienne even if she is gathering forces for Salsa, he doesn't give a shit

>Brienne is sent to enlist the Blackfish/The Tully to Sansa's army
>Jaime is sent on a mission to rekt the Tully for the Freys or at least capture the Blackfish

Jeez I don't see how they could ever be foes.
Even if you reach a bit and say that Brienne will want to take the Tully forces to the north to take Winterfell...

Well that frees Riverrun, Jaime would be ok with this, but they take Winterfell instead. How does it help?

Jaime needs to end the war/stop the rebels, and Brienne wants to enlist a rebel army to wage war. They have every reason to be hostile.

Rana is a goddess

Oh I understand what you mean. Well I'm just passing on the information I dug up. These were apparently translated from leaked titles and synopsis from a German subscriber to sky tv, which was shortly removed.

Reddit leak says that Tilda Swinton was cast for the Queen of Ashes and filmed a single scene for this season

how bout nah

They belong to a group, and they don't mind replicating what others around them are doing, even if it sounds silly or if they aren't genuinely interesting in doing it.

Is this the guy who played Yaxley?

Your tastes are so plebeian that I can't help but pity you, senpai.

more rana feet :3

Who's queen of ashes

what the fuck, isn't rhaenys 19 years old?

Youre just too dumb to see it.

>only white girl with the only black guy

>It isn't, and hasn't been at any point in this show,

youtube.com/watch?v=siPxyOxeQBc

it's okay, one day you'll get over it

or get laid, or something, whatever

She was copying Drogos speech (again)

I'm more curious where jorah is going

>Episode 5
>"We will build a fleet of 1000 ships, and sail across the sea to give them to the dragon queen"
>Episode 6
>"How many ships will we need?", "1000", "Where we will ever possibly get those?"

Holy fucking shit, this is the most amateurish writing I've ever seen.

>2m37s
>"Who wants to massage my feet"

W-what did she mean by this bros?

Fuck off poo in loo stop shilling your ugly sandnigger here

>imply your heart is down your throat

THERE WILL BE AN END TO THIS MADNESS

>this kellyc filler
this is like the sixth fucking time she has given this speech and have an episode end with her marching around with a new army

GIVE ME A BREAK DABID

Got to be honest - how is Sam still fat?

He travelled all the way north to the Wall and has spent most of his time running away, fighting and generally living on wall gruel.

Shouldn't he be thin? Where is he getting these extra calories?

Or maybe YOU could get over it? That would work as well

Literally who?

How the fuck is it confirmed? and don't being that faceless man argument up

>the Wildlings are at camp, showering Sam with gifts and the songs of their people
>Sam smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand men on horses
>we see Randyll driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, Wildling women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR HUNTS," Randyll shouts, "FEED THE BREAD TO MY FAT SON"
>"Yes," cries Dickon, "Samwell hungers!"
>Sam looks on, his face grief-stricken
>"Seven save us," Sam whispers, "he's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

>and who.... are you.... the proud lord said....

This, also essentially The WW's became the alien archetype of Prometheus

>literally threatened his firstborn son to fuck off into exile into a frozen prison
>EVIL CIS WHITE MAN
You're edgy for the sake of edginess, shitlord.

>white

He does fuck all compared to other people.