Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wnw08iNb51U
youtube.com/watch?v=liIOOTI4-oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does he make these posters himself?

b.but jeff speakman is the perfect weapon

Yes, afterall senpai Segal is a professional photographer and editor

No joke, but I remember back in the 90s every Seagal movie on VHS was titles Niko and number and then the actual title. Executive Decision was Niko 8: Executive Decision. There was Niko 7: Under Siege 2. Seagall basically invented expanded universe.

Why is Steven on the cover? It sounds like he's the villain and not the main character.

any proof? if this is true , literally gold. id love to see it

>no katana

7/10 at best sorry

Well, I'm sorry to hear that

what if he has a hidden tanto under his sleeve? or wakazashi in his waistband. god knows he could fit alot there.

EAZY

Yes?

that poster is horrid.

i cant tell but did they literally fucking photoshop his head on a normal body here? look at the fingers those dont look like sensei seagals

Why does he have 2 dessert eagles instead his trusty 1911a1

looks to me like one of these posters where you copy one half of the pic

Or his longslide widebuddy

Apparently Steven Seagal hires bikini clad female extras to hold up his lines . pretty based desu famalam,

very accurate, spectaccurate pistol

dont tell me he actually says "spectaccurate" did he fucking stumble over the words or invent a bullshit term?

dude he can't fucking speak

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns

Did they stole the plot from Winter Soldier?

B'cuz now ...

Amazinglongslidewidebody got almost 15 rounds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wnw08iNb51U

I can't even get myself to finish the trailer

Are you blind?
1:07 min

You're still what?

Yes that trailer and poster sucks, they are also not official, they are old sales teasers.
This is the official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=liIOOTI4-oI

>unexcusable

I didn't mind his campiness until that movie about the company that was messing with an ecosystem.

A company is destroying the environment with their construction, so your solution is to go to the facility they made and murder everyone you come across, and then murder the boss? wtf?

On Deadly Ground is great, bite your tongue.

>Orange glasses. Again
Jesus Steven. We know you love them, but stop shoving it in every movie.

Looks like they made the fourth Hitman movie. And Seagal is on the poster even though he's the villain.

>We need somebody that can successfuly take out the nexferhgireuhgieurgbkrdhgfberjgbrueygbgunzzo

What did he mean by this?

where was this? sounds like a weird choice by a distributor exclusive to some country in east europe

please find pictures of the covers.