Board about television

>board about television
>no thread on the most important television event that happened this long weekend

apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibcXKhM6nMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry Step

His wife's kinda hot

You mean mom

I don't watch cuckhoop

kill yourself

How is it cuckhoops, You mean bullhoops?

Is he white?

It's apehoop, you racists!

what happened to Kevin Durant? wasn't he supposed to be the next BIG NBA star?

Okc blew a 3-1 series lead leave it up to russ and kd to fuck that up

Throw 'em a basketball.

The team was stolen so god cursed them.

What happened

Lil B put a curse on him

basketball fucking sucks. this won;t ever be bigger than 18-1 dont even try to meme it

Is the NBA fixed

>Rumor has it that LeBron plans to devour Steph Curry alive after the Cavalier's NBA Championship ceremony

Lebron will be 2-5 after this series, cap this user

ok whats the story behind this new meme?

>bunch of dindus throwing a ball around
About as worthwhile as capeshit.

Basketball is objectively the worst of the major three sports. Its beyond saving. Even if you got rid of the three point line its still just terrible.

>numbers
what does it mean?

>if you got rid of the three point line
nigga u dumb

he's leads the chokelahoma blunder in their quest for most 4th quarter failure

Steph Curry is pretty cute for a guy desu, if I was in prison with him I would definitely choose up

literally the most boring finale ever

a sick dunk will look cooler than any home run, touchdown or hockey goal.

your probably just racist, go watch golf

just a lightskinned homie

youtube.com/watch?v=ibcXKhM6nMM

I fucking hate LeBald and the Cuckliers...but LeBron is the only hope we have left....PLEASE NBA...STOP LETTING THESE LIGHTSKINNED FAGGOTS GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT. They were fucking down 3-1...fucking end it already.

Sup Forums tried to meme Okc to win and they had hopes as they were winning the series 3-1. Then in the last 3 games the warriors and curry btfo Sup Forums. Now they are butthurt.

Are you saying he is going to make 2 shots out of 5 in the whole series???

Personally I'm deeply offended by the lack of diversity in Basketball. Certain people are distressingly underrepresented in the NBA. It's high time that the NBA took steps to address this blatant discrepancy.

It is my opinion then that every team should be required by law to have at least 1 white player on their starting rotation.

Who /FUCKKEVINDURANT/ here?

Nah FUCKSTEPHCURRY, LIGHTSKIN BITCH, PUSSY ASS BITCH, PULL UP ON A NIGGA LIKE IM KOBE, FUCK STEPH CURRY

>big 3

There's a big one

Then a massive dropoff and baseball comes along

And another massive dropoff (baseball is twice as profitable as cuckhoop)
Then hockey which earns 35% less than cuckhoop

The big 3 is a fucking meme that only apehoop cucks use

He's just too short

Stolen from my hometown

I haven't watched the NBA finals since Shaq was MVP

None of these meme flash in the pans matter, the game is shit now

does anyone actually think it isn't

who cares? it's like wwe, still fun to watch

It takes away the fun for me desu, seeing fixed games is infuriating

I watch hockey.

I don't even understand the appeal of cuckhoop until the final minutes of the 4th quarter.

he could have buckled down and ended the meme but he fumbled the game in the fourth quarter as he has been doing all season. fuck him

damn. any adult leagues around here? you guys want to start a team? give me a month or two to get into acceptable shape

Light skin black people kinda proved they're better than darker ones desu

Sup Forums is equally as much of a meme cesspool as Sup Forums, you can post there

Cross poster here, he's not posting there because Sup Forums switches the teams they support after every series.

No, spee has been kill for 18-24 months. Probably longer.
They got a mod that scorch earthed the place. Traffic has probably been cut in half at minimum.

Spee is dead, bury it.

>lightskin
epin nigger meems

felt like Sup Forums has been castrated longer than that.

The mods turned gestapo in like... 2013 right? It wasn't a long time after the Sandusky stuff was blowing up I think...

furpuck > apehoop

Just a reminder that football is a true white man's sport.

I can't pinpoint it but I'd say it was regularly fun still about 6 months before the boppers arrest before shit really changed.

Now I homeboard here.

looking forward to Olympicposting on Sup Forums desu famalams

I remember Larry Bird said something about white people losing interest in the NBA since they're rarely on the teams any more and he got a lot of flak for it. This was something like 15 years ago.

>FUUUUUUUUUUUCK KEVIN DURAAAAAAAAAANT