Was she the best girl?

Was she the best girl?

Yes.

She's fucking gorgeous, especially with that hair. But Sup Forums can't dial down the racism for a moment, so no, she's OOGA BOOGA NIGGA.

Some of Sup Forums are like that. A lot aren't. I'd fuck her senseless.

She had way more lines than Olivia Munn which is impressive given that she's a literally who, and Munn is decently established.

Ridiculously attractive.

Jeez I hate these stupid plastic spaceman costumes so much.

She really isn't anything special, her face is completely average. This doesn't have anything to do with racism, objectively black girls with aesthetic facial features are far and few between.

She's a better actress than Olivia Munn, giving Olivia Munn more lines would seriously compromise the film.

>Your white male tears will please Apocalypse, shitlords.

What did she mean by this?

She means your cum will please her Lord, Shitlord. She's going to give you death by Snusnu. Or at least milk ya. Fuck yeah

Well, she was the least shitty female character, I guess.

By default I guess. None of the "horseman" did anything, except for Magneto and even his role was kind of silly.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

best girl

ye

Sophie Turner was the best looking girl in the movie.

she was oddly cute

Sweet are
made of this

>that hairstyle
If she's got the same style as the original Storm or even having some qt short hair, then yes, she is best girl. But that haircut immediately makes her reddit tier.

looks like a ladyboy

No.

Watch the movie, or even the trailers. The twink, Angel, has the exact same haircut. Not a personal statement, but a uniform

Tell me user. Why does he wear the goggles?

Unlike Munn though she's an actual actress. I assume Bryan "Twink Hunter" Singer probably dealt with it in editing.

Mohawk storm isn't exclusive to this movie. She had that hair style in the source material.

And you're underage if you don't know Storm had a mohawk punk phase.

Stop calling everything you don't like Reddit while you're at it, it just makes you look desperate.

> upsetting Kitty Pryde
Stupid bitch.

Her and Hallie Berry are just fucking beautiful and perfect for Storm.

>best girl

the mangos and the animeys

he's a fast guy

Nani?

I was surprised as well. This is probably the first Singer movie where the men didnt look more attractive than the female cast. Got a nice establishing shot of Jlaw's boobs in the first 5 minutes

To be honest, comic universes are so bloated right now that you can justify anything

WE WUZ KINGS

probably because fassbender has a stupid hair