Bronn is in the next episode

Bronn is in the next episode.

Yes.

Bronn was the character that made it in the books. He started as a sellsword, and now has an army of sellswords and his own castle, where he doesn't give a fuck what is going on elsewhere.
I love Bronn, but I hate him getting screentime because I just know it will end with him getting killed.

jamie said he was gonna get bronn a better wife with a bigger castle for going to dorne. hes gotta pay that debt

Last episode was shit though. They made Jamie in to a huge cuck. Shit writers need to make females the true heroes after all.

They failed their mission, though. And the only lannister in a position to give out castles or a wife is kevan, and i dont think he gives a fuck about bronn

Jamie is Lord of Castlery Rock and Warden of the West now I am sure he can find Bronn a castle if he wanted.

>Brown and Blackfish this week
>Hound after that

My body is ready

Who even controls Harrenhal in the show? I assume the Lannisters

little finger, he was named lord of harrenhal by tywin

>riverrun

finally

Did they actually tell him to fuck off from the kingsguard or did tommen just send him away.

CIA. Cersei is extremely retarded and hasnt figured out that he fucked them over with marrying salsa to boltons

but it's off the table as well though

Technically Jaime was disinherited due to being in the Kingsguard at the time of Tywin's death, and Tyrion was disinherited for killing Tywin. So Cersei is lord of Casterly Rock, in the book she named another Lannister her Castellan and a different Lanister to be Warden of the West.

Tywin has no male heirs so it goes to kevan.

If Jamie dies I'm dropping this shit show.

they'll probably kill him off

it explicitly goes to cersei tho

The no male heir was a Targaryen thing. Most of Westeros uses Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture inheritance, which means females can inherit but only if there are no male heirs, not including male heirs that aren't direct children, like Kevan being Tywin's brother.

Why even bother shooping this? Bronn is pretty much confirmed for this storyline anyway, there's no need to make an image like that.

I thought that shit was only for dorne

Dorne is Cognatic, which means females inherit on the same terms as males, i.e. first born daughter beats second born son.

I hope Bronn makes it through the entire series.

That method is only used if a suitable maternal marriage can be found.

leave me out of your next deception

Jaime got kicked off the kingsguard, he should be a male heir now.

Also Lord of Riverlands. Freys only got Riverrun

They gave it to him after blackwater

>Implying bronn won't marry that cute sand snake and become Lord of Dorne
>Shiggydiggy.jpeg

Nah, at least in European inheritance manner the line of succession is put in stone when the death happens. The same way Bran would have inherited WF instead of Robbs boy if Talisa survived RW.

Albeit, nobody seems to give a shit about Casterly Rock so Cersei could just give it to Jaime.

its in the episode 7 trailer ya doofus

>tfw based bronn dies
how is he going to go out lads? my guess is on some bullshit heroic death to save someone, or is going to get exicutied by sansa/stoneheart

Why would Sansa execute him?

because fuck jamie and his friends

sorry I meant BRONN, Jamie is a faggot cuck.

>implying a single cis white male will

He's going to die balls deep in Tyene after she coats her labia with poison

His last words will be "That really was bad pussy"

Ser Bronn of the Blackwater

Sworn Sword of the Kingslayer Brothers XD

>Bronn
>dying to save someone

Really?

Harrenhall ish off the table

That's how all lovable assholes die. Doing something they'd never think they'd do.

Yeah and he's totally going to save Jaime instead of living through to enjoy his banging castle.

This, Jamie is one of the characters that are most likely to surrive all the way through.

>le badass quip man

peasant tier character

*farts*

>implying that Bronn and Tyrion won't meet again, and this time Bronn WILL be his knight to defend him
>implying his death won't be on par with Hodors that will make grown men cry

Hodors death was dogshit