IZombie

With a name like this.. How is it so good?

short answer: Liv only fucks white guys

it's something different and literally the whole cast is likeable

It's from the creator of Veronica Mars

Major why. I mean sure she was a total bitch that seduced you and was spying on Liv and tried to kill both of you but damn..

They really should've changed the name.
Like I get that iZombie is the name of the comic but that name combined with being on CW gives the impression it'll be like twilight but zombies when it's really not at all.

My little sister loves this show, and it blows my mind that it has a following here. What about it apeals to you guys? It just seems like they set out to make a show about a zombie that is also waifu bait

>My little sister loves this show

do you finger her during?

The fuck do you care, go sniff your sister's panties.

its fun
good characters, good banter

>great cast
>funny writing
>good at building tension
>engaging plot

I think the real question is what about it doesn't appeal to you?

I like it, has pretty funny writing and good characters especially for a CW show

waifus

Because it's actually good

iZombie? More Like iFattie

Fair. I feel where you guys are coming from.

I personally didn't like their take on "zombies" (not that I'm a fan of traditional zombies anyway), and from the maybe 2 episodes I saw I got the impression that there was a lot of cw-tier romance in it. I'll give it another shot though since you guys love it

When Major and Ravi got high and were dancing in the club in this ep. God damn that was hilarious.

FAG

>image.jpg

yes?

It's one of those shows that get's way better in the 2nd half of the season yet it still does a great job of making filler eps great and important to the season

>image.jpg

I'll tell a secret, I rename my pics to image.jpg to trigger people like you

Are you me?

>image.jpg

Just watching last ep of season 1, meat cute slaughter

>alles klar, herr komissar?

shit's surprisingly based

the finales are better than any comic show on tv
just a chance for Major to stop suffering and deliver justice

The finales are so damn good.

Ravi's great, he really nails the comedic and serious bits.

>that guilt over taking out Liv's assassin.

quality quality show.

That line is just as funny as the first time I saw it. So good.

I think the title of the comic is "I, Zombie", it's the show that changed the name to be more hip
I think

It's a meme show made for beta numales.

>being this much of a tryhard
kek

If I pull your string again what other catchphrases come out? Bane? What did he mean by this? BLACKED?

Dont forget, hmmm really makes you think

If there was a prize for taking a premise that sounded absurd, and making it turn out to be a really amazing show, this would win it, hands down.

The absurd sounding premise worked though. It got me wondering "wtf kind of show is this?" and I checked it out, and got hooked.

If you haven't seen it yet, trust everyone here who has. It somehow seems generic to an outsider, but once you start watching it, you will see how great it is.

holy shit you're a sperg

How about those season finales?
Why are they so GOAT?

just started season 2, dat hot psycho redhead though

pic related, I'm really glad I started watching this.

who'd a thunk browsing Sup Forums would lead to anything half decent

Please post more of her sex teeth, chunky upper arms or forearm hair, thanks!

S2 end.... the zombie singing Rob Thomas's song.... because he just ate his brain.

yes they are amongst us on this board unfortunately

Aly Michalka's been made a series regular now. Peyton was supposed to be a main character but they had to drop the role to recurring for budget reasons. Guess it'llhelp fill up next season's stories with all the stuff they must have had originally lined up for her.

Liv X Peyton fanfics when

My wife's son loves this show, why is it so good?

hurr teefs r qt, fucc off

>that realization

Perfect. The fuck at those subtitles though, are we having cake?

She's way fatter than that now

I marathoned the first episode I really like this show.

wow look at this insano.
Marathoning an entire episode.
Didn't even split it up and watch half of it the other day, he couldn't wait that long, that's how excited he was for the show.
Gotta have all of dat ep right now.

She ran a fucking marathon not long after s2 ended. If anything she's thinner than that screengrab.

my
fuccn
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I marathoned the trailer and it looked kind of shit

Is this webm from this show, and does context make it any less retarded?

See the makeup team won the Canadian Leo award for best makeup in a TV series. It was for the Method Head episode (s02e10): the one where one of the cast of Zombie High was murdered on set. So they won it for zombie makeup, in a non-traditional zombie show.

>Zombie Extra: "You know what would be fun? A zombie show where the zombie is the star."
>Clive: "Sounds dumb."

IIRC she ate the brain of someone who knew martial arts.

The premise of the show is that she takes after some abilities, memories and personality quirks of the brains she eats.

She temporarily picks up memories and attributes from the brains she cannibalizes in the morgue.

That week, she ate a chinese gangster

it's also a nod to her days as a Power Ranger

She doesn't ever eat anyone and she's supposed to be a zombie. What kind of bullshit is this? This show is waifu tier garbage.

Cute waifus, like iCarly. A lot of dudes who grew up watching the icarlys, Miranda and Jennete, love iZombie.

Knowing martial arts does not explain the random retarded posing.

I guess this would.

> downing a pint slowly is impressive
> downing a pint slowly is entertaining tv

SJW shit? Let me guess she's a zombie only in the sense that she's brainless for that black dick

Anyone score the Diablo 3 pet yet?

>you will never be so butthurt about people enjoying a show you don't even watch that you samefag so blatantly

Yep. My friends kept asking me to invite them when I found the NPC. But I was never gonna do that. When I got the pet, I just made up a story of having killed her offscreen. Gullible fucks. Get your own pet, douchebags.

>you will never again be a teenager and capable of thinking only in simple "us vs them" terms.

>It drops from Ravi Lilywhite in the Weeping Hallow in Act 1.
>Ravi Lilywhite
Do he and Major get married?

>SJW shit?
How do you even arrive to that conclusion?

she played a power ranger, hence the retarded posing

Its not good

But people want to fuck the lead actress so they pretend there is something to the show.

Basically the same deal with The 100 and any other CW garbage. Attractive actors are enough to silence the critical faculties of plebs

How cute, you got a second wind.

Not even the same person sorry that you're triggered by being told you watch utter garbage.

and she makes my dick fatter

so where's the problem?

>he can't into patrician zombies aka ones who only eat brains

kek. no that scene is not being played straight at all. its as other said, she ate the brain of a martial artist. it was intentional cringe as a joke.

kek. man please watch the show before commenting further on it. it is absolutely nothing like this.

you faggots never told me she did nude scenes in masters of sex

>he isn't a face guy

>he isn't a neck guy

>Not upper back

>being this new

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>removing one (You) in MS Paint is hard

OFFICIAL RATING OF IZOMBIE CHICKS

Rita > Zombie Rita > Peyton > FBI chick > Liv > Zombie Liv

this

>that list
LEL
E
L

Zombie Rita>Zombie Liv>Peyton>Liv>FBI chick

So horribly wrong

redheads smell strange and not even the good kind of smell

shame she's dead tbqhfam

you smell weird

Nice pits.

I would rank zombie rita over normal rita because zombie rita could beat the shit out of me and rip open my skull with her bare hands and eat my brains.