Don't mind me, only the best live action Spiderman

Don't mind me, only the best live action Spiderman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8pYfCtNPzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not grorious Nippon Supaidaman

youtube.com/watch?v=y8pYfCtNPzA

let's see his solo film first

I think we all know it'll be awful.

Annoying child spider man

nope

Better then the rest of them

>well we can't make Spider-Man quipy because all our characters are quip masters...so let's make him obnoxious !!!

Bravo Disney

No one wants to see a solo-Spider-Man movie anymore. The character did okay in Civil War, but now he's going to have to hold his own movie.

We saw it a million times now, Peter has to balance his personal life and Spider-Man life. They ran out of good villains anyway. Who do we even have anymore that hasn't been done? The Goblin has been done three fucking times already. It'll probably be Vulture or some other awful character like Kraven the Hunter.

atleast Sam Raimi knew what do show
Russos can't even bother to dress up the teenager as a hero,just let the stuntman use the green suit

>Live-action Spiderman
>Is fully CGI

Pick one

Imo, spiderman was the worst part of this movie. Pointless shoe-in just like wonder woman was in BvS. Take either of those 2 characters out and literally nothing changes. He was a whiny/awkward little bitch throughout every scene and the only purpose he served was to generate hype for spiderman movies.

There are no good spiderman movies

Let's not and hope it never 'graces' the silver screen

>Kraven the hunter
>awful
way to waste your trips comrade

I liked the Empire Strikes Back joke. It's obvious a teen without a father figure would see Star Wars and think nothing of it more than "LOL THIS IS GOING ON REDDIT XD!".

Captain Obvious: Civil Chuckle

There's nothing I love more than middle aged actors feigning laughter for Reddit upvotes.

>CG suit
>live action

Okay.

How homosexual of you

>best looking shot from the trailers is a fucking tease

>latest
Won't be the last. Recast in 2 flicks, maybe 4. Gonna be the next Iron Man of the franchise but without the artificial heart RDJ brings to it.

>whiny little bitch
>literally rekt winter soldier, falcon, ant man and almost captain without much effort
>made fun of everyone

shut up faggot