Movie when?

Movie when?
And who would you cast?

she would have been a good Molly

Isn't Molly a nigger bitch?

lolwut

There's nobody in hollywood who can be Case. Keanu is too old. There's nobody who looks like fucked up hacker.
Fuck this thread. Fuck you OP. And fuck you everyone in here. There better never be a movie for Gibson books. NEVER. I don't want those idiots jews fucking blockbaster cash grabbers even touch a single page of it.
FUCK YOU.

Olivia Wilde as Molly

Armitage?
Or Bruce Willis I dunno

>implying Classic Paul Dano couldn't do it

No. Blacks don't call other Blacks Spades.

I really hope they don't make a movie(s) out of Neuromancer.
It would really work better as a mini-series.

>a bag of bones that cant act as Molly

its short enough to be adapted

Wouldn't work. Would be too slow. The writing style gave impressions of speed and excitement but the story was actually slow and inert.

What does acting have to do with it? Mirrorshades deaden facial expression. The character is deadpan.

>tfw no femme butch roon roon

This. Much of the book is just atmosphere descriptions.

>a character not showing emotion means you can get any shitty actor to play the character
No, user.

sup

im going to kill you.
i cant wait til scarjo gets too old for hollywood and fucks off
talentless jew bitch

Molly isn't all that butch until Mona Lisa Overdrive.

rob low 10 years ago and lose some weight
bit too old now

>a movie made 34 years ago means a similarly slow movie would work today

Neuromancer is even slower.

>eyelids
absolutely haram

action =/= story, there is more to it than that
and there are dramatic action sequences, but it is not wall to wall which is all not what a story consists of

No. Gibson modelled Molly after Joan Jett.

and how is that contradictory?

What the fuck are you trying to say?
Neuromancer's story is slow as shit.

The writing style gave the impression of fast pacing. The movie will lose all that.

colin ferrel if he slims down is perfect

>William Gibson has stated that he derived inspiration for the character from the image of Chrissie Hynde on the cover of the first Pretenders album.

>Another role where they need to make her wear wacky clothing or piercings or makeup do the audience can differentiate her from the wallpaper.

A strong wind will knock over Rooney.

The only person who would have been even REMOTELY capable of making this as a feature film, was Chris Cunningham, and since he expressed no desire to make feature films at all, we'll never get the adaptation we needed of it.

Yo wassup, so dey let me be in dis film made by McG, you remember dat dude who made Charlie's Angels yo, and it's all sci-fi and shit but sounds cool, and they said 'we need you to be this sassy punk chick' and I said 'hells to the yeah!' and I play this girl named Molly who's tough but frail, girl power YO!

it really isn't

having read both books, Blade Runner was even fuckin slower than the source material

she can bulk up

Idris Elba as neuromancer

right. let's leave out the whole villa straylight thing, because that would cost so much to film, and leave out Corto, because we don't really need him, or Riviera for that matter.

this Case guy. do we need him? he sounds like kind of an asshole. fuck it, cut that character too.

James mcavoy as case
Morena baccarin as Molly
Idk I tried

Let's get weird with it.

Timothy Olyphant or Josh Hartnett for Case.

Molly needs to be Asian American.