NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

Every time I see the poster I keep thinking, "Planet of The Apes?".

Is anyone surprised though? the trailers made it look like an ABC tv show
duncan jones makes movies for tasteless imdb movie buffs too
fucking warcraft
it had nothing going for it

LET THE RATINGS HIT THE FLOOR

It will still make money and people will get their wish - a movie about Arthas/Illidan. You can't do jackshit about it.

I bet this movie is actually decent, don't even care about warcraft

Saw this last night, really enjoyed it, very loyal visually to the game which I played for many years

I think if you played WoW a long time you would like and appreciate it more , there is lots of detail from the game in there that no one would think twice about, I could only imagine what someone who hadn't would think but I guess they think it sucks.

>and people will get their wish - a movie about Arthas/Illidan

>grown adults who care about Warcraft ""lore"" in 2016
>"""""people"""""

Considering how long this one took to come out? I doubt it

>adults
>as if the autists who grew up with warcraft aren't adults at this point

Realize where you are, user. The world has changed.

I PUSH MY FINGERS IN TO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And it's probably going to be awful af. No ty

CRITICS INSTAHATE THE MOVIE BECAUSE IT'S VIDEOGAME YOU IDIOTS
WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THIS
REEEEEEEE

Why is it getting such a kicking?

>as if the autists who grew up with warcraft aren't adults at this point
That's exactly my point, you illiterate fuckwit.

Because it's bad.

>being this buttblasted because of a flick you aren't interested in

Truly a spectrum warrior.

videogames are just shitty to adapt to film, because they remove all of the interactivity games have.

>"U MAD? XD" after exactly 1 (one) reply
Opinion discarded.

>over 1 billion boxoofice
>huge success with fans and casual viewers alike
>breaks early ticket sales on 5 continents
>paves the way for a franchise + StarCraft and Diablo movies
>Blizzard is rich (again)

>Oh noez, a bunch of nu-male critics SJW pandering metrosexuals did not like it, I must not see it then.

Lol... I will see it 5 times in the cinema and enjoy every second of it.

?

I guess you are the real fuckwit in here.

I saw it a couple of days ago. It was solid 8/10 and I liked it more than most of capeshit films. I really don't understand why critics hate it so much.

Because it didn't have quips.
I'm not even joking, several reviews complain about a lack of quips

I KNOW I SHOULD SAY NO
ITS HARD TO DO WHEN BLIZZARDS READY TO GO

>>Oh noez, a bunch of nu-male critics SJW pandering metrosexuals did not like it, I must not see it then.

I can't stop laughing
Look at how hard this ape is trying to fit in with the new users

Just leave to the other site or IRC like your boyfriend and the other trips of yesteryear you pleb

shut up tryhard faggot

hi panser

based Eko, as a fellow WarCraft player and lore junkie I salute you

you should turn that trip off, because you can't be any more of a faggot with it

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

its sad that for a movie to be rated highly it has to cater to the ADHD generation and have various quips or laughs to keep it lighthearted. Fucking Marvel Disney, they ruined movies

>af
get the fuck out faggot

>casual viewers alike
lmao do you have any source to back that up?

im probly just gonna torrent to avoid giving blizzard money.

theyre so shit these days

i don't remember the vvitch having quips and laughs, but that's just me

>over 1 billion boxoofice
Transformer had a billion box office, does this make it a good movie? I know you crave attention but at least try harder.

Give me a single reason why you want this to fail? You are the same people complaining about capeshit and remakes and yet when a unique franchise is on the horizon you jump at it immediately.

Hating for hate alone is stupid and doing it for trolling purposes defeats the idea of being on the board at all.

>mfw I read your posts

Damn right. My inner kid remembers all the nights playing LAN matches or marveling at the story while reading those novels... haters be damned.

Yes, my friends and colleagues.

That's true. SC2 and D3 were terrible, but I still love their older stuff and they can change their ways now that the movie si a success. Give them money user, trust in them one last time.

Maybe not but transformers got a shitload of sequels and funded tmnt for Michael bay

>Yes, my friends and colleagues.

Why are you still here? You clearly read my post you fucking plebeian

Go to the other site or end your days on IRC

your friends are in no way representative of the casual populace

DAWN OF VIDYAKINO, GUYS

>Transformer had a billion box office, does this make it a good movie?

What's a good movie?

Do you want every genre to adhere to the same guidelines? Must every movie be a dramatic expose on societal change and strife?

Not every movie is Citizen Kane and that is a GOOD thing.

WarCraft is not afraid to be what it really is and be good at it a.k.a. an epic fantasy and I love them for it.

theres no way theyre changing theyre ways as long as activision kikes own them

>duncan jones makes movies for tasteless imdb movie buffs too

"Critics" should love it then.

>Yes, my friends and colleagues.
Dude your fat ass LARPing friends are in no way representative of normal people

>Go to the other site or end your days on IRC

Never been on either (actually got banned from IRC years ago by the glaushits, you must be one of them leftover)

Yeah I know, I hate them for it as well, but won't stop me from enjoying the movie.

>I will see it 5 times in the cinema
>tripfag
not shocking. You might as well burn that money

How much are you getting paid? I wouldn't mind making a couple of bucks on the side.

>Do you want every genre to adhere to the same guidelines?
No I want a movie to be good on its respective genre, Transformers was not a good action movie.
>unique franchise
You do know that the way Disney, DC, etc are building their franchise is the opposite of unique and are killing actual creativity? Blizzard or any other video game company will do the same

Apples and oranges. Nucritics put things in boxes, they think all blockbusters should be humorous.

>Double spaces.

You can leave now shill. You're clearly not from here.

this isn't funded by blizzard

Has anyone seen both Warcraft and Batman Vs Superman? Which one, with your Sup Forums wisdom, was the bigger blunder? (biased Snyder kino apologists need not reply)

0 reviews complain about a lack of quips

It wasn't THAT bad imo pretty fun as a WoW player to just see a bunch of characters in film

batyman vs superman

>No I want a movie to be good on its respective genre,

You are getting exactly that with WarCraft, stop bitching just to be "cool" with the crowd

>Transformers was not a good action movie.

Good thing we are not talking about it then

>You do know that the way Disney, DC

Good thing we are not talking about them either. False comparisons are not arguments.

Come back to me when Blizzard kills its creativity. The movie is exactly the opposite of that. If you had bothered researching or following the production you would have been BTFO by the love toward the source material and attention to detail.

read the whole thing, illiterate monkey

This is not a good thing, Blizzard is literally videogame cancer nowadays, you stupid tripfag.

>You're clearly not from here.

neither marvelshill

>critics absolutely hate it
>normies thinks its ok
>fans love it

So why do we only take into consideration critics?

I'm glad David Bowie didn't have to live through his son's career ending.

>fans love it
>normies thinks its ok

No, they don't.

>Never been on either (actually got banned from IRC years ago by the glaushits, you must be one of them leftover)
>never been on either
>actually got banned from IRC
Right
Just leave like paulson has

Because ok isn't good enough and the fans they have will lap up any shit that involves Blizzard.

Should we take you tasteless mo/v/ie buffs in consideration?

I mean post your top 10 films of all time and lets see if we should

Oh for FUCK sake. I am sick and tired of these degenerate fucking film critics. Why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with "fun" all of a sudden? Why does everything need to emulate capeshit to be good? This makes me so god damn angry. You should rate a film ON IT'S OWN MERITS NOT ON WHAT IT'S LIKE COMPARED TO ANOTHER FILM. This is such absolute bullshit. I hope the film critics get cancer

Every single normie review I've read and watched have thought it was good and better then they thought and of course fans love it

Yeah just guessing it's a different one now. A long time has passed. Also, you are here forever just like me, you can never leave Harl.. I mean Sup Forums alive.

Agreed

the only fans that don't like this are 'muh sacred lore' retards who don't watch movies and just realized that there are changes in movie adaptations from the source material.

Alright, I will rate Warcraft on it's own merits.

It's still fucking garbage.

Yeah because anybody gives a shit about some fat self proclaimed "patrician" opinion

The opinion of fans is literally worthless, they are nothing more than desperate fucks trying to validate videogames as art no matter what even though they are not objective in any possible way.

Cutting 40mins probably fucked both the movie and Duncan Jones over big time.

>movie based on a game
>doesn't need to be fun

No it's not. It wasn't amazing but it was entertaining. Film critics just get into memes about movies being bad. It's groupthink mentality and you're falling for it.

But the movie was fun, by Marvel standards this was a masterpiece.

The opinion of critics is literally worthless, they are nothing more than desperate fucks trying to validate indi arthouse shit as art no matter what even though they are not objective in any possible way.

See, if you are trolling, it must not be blatant like that.

WarCraft is a rich and unique universe that can feed thousands of movies. Just labeling it shit to be contrary is pointless. Care to share specific deficiencies?

> Critics get hard dick from remakes and reboots

Maybe, just maybe the reason for having lackluster films last few decennia is because how corporate movie studios infiltrated and hijacked critics for their own gain. Forcing people to see and like movies what the mainstream media says so.

I mean, the vidya world critics are already being raped by gaming industries.

They have more knowledge of films and are more objective than you, Sup Forums kiddies.

It's funny seeing this movie get BTFO

If LotR was released today with no changes it would have been a

Shows that you speak out of ignorance once again.

Blizzard fans are one of the few that would call out the company on its bullshit immediately. SC2 and D3 were destroyed on the forums.

Blizz fans are the last to follow blindly, if something is shit, they will make their opinion known.

> More objective

nice b8 m8

>6 minutes and still nothing

Typical Sup Forums mongoloid that doesn't know sweet fuck about film and probably even something as entry as television

Your opinions on something are (in)directly influenced by previous experiences with similar things.
You will always take into consideration movies of the same type, just subconsciously.

fucking eko I love you

>he's been timing it
Pretty fucking sad

Stop pretending like there is any science to it.

Critic opinions range just as much as plebs so their "knowledge" means nothing outside of there tight niche of self proclaimed "patrician"

Human beings on mass decide the quality of entertainment not them.

The mass of what? Someone calculates the collective mass of all movie goers to determine the quality of the movie? Is that why US movies are so popular?