Sir Piggy would have never had the stones to really steal his dad's sword. Let's be real

Sir Piggy would have never had the stones to really steal his dad's sword. Let's be real

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brightroar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want consistent characterization are sensible storylines then watch a different show.

that's Sam the Slayer, you diseased horsecock. How many Others -you- killed eh?

only thing you kill is flies around your shitty arse.

He must have at least 18 stones.

Dolorus Ed?

He was probably rocking back and forth with anxiety and regret as he travelled to Oldtown. He probably chucked it out of the carriage onto the ground right after leaving Horn Hill's lands.

He's literally the most brave guy in Westros. He kiled a white walker, stole a wildling girl. He's raising another man's stone as if it were his own. That takes balls.

>your son is a fat, useless fuck
>send him to night's watch to make a name for himself as it's the only way he'll have a future
>he ends up fucking some wildling whore and bring a bastard to your house
>expects me to take care of them and feed them while he's off doing fucking nothing
And Randyll was in the wrong how?

Who's askin'?

Exactly he not! Then the fat fuck makes off with your family heirloom. What a sorry cunt

>your son is a fat, useless fuck

I just realized he's a Faramir who never grew out of his wizard phase.

doing god's work user

a piggy in love is truly a different piggy
he's went from peppa pig to Mrs. piggy

>Steal Sword
>Father now has to personally come to the north to personally take the sword himself to avoid humiliation
>Father sees the Wights and White Walkers
>Father and his army is on your side now

Oink for some bread little piggy

Almost a good theory but he isn't going back to the wall is he?

>coward in the presence of his dad

>shit talks him when he's sleeping, steals his stuff

makes perfect sense actually, total craven move.

if he's not going back then he could only go to the one place he told everyone about

*teleports from horn hill to the wall*

*teleports from the wall to horn hill*

*teleports from horn hill to the wall with an army*

i wish this character would do something like actually become a maester or learn some spells or some shit. He just trudges around and mopes

he's not a Sand Snake

I don't get it though. His dad was being a cunt, but he got LITERALLY everything he wanted. He didn't even have to argue with him or anything. He was just like, "your fat and a failure and your girlfriends is a whore, but yeah, she can totally stay here and we'll even raise your wife's son." What the fuck was he hoping to accomplish by stealing the sword and leaving? None of this makes any damn sense.

>littlefinger is a snek
it all makes sense now

Pride

Meme steel kills walkers m8.
And if that other theory about him trying to goad Randyll into realizing the walkers are back then shiieett

>lives in a frozen wasteland with almost no food for years
>DON'T LOSE A SINGLE POUNDS
fucking d&d

>he can bloody well try
>first scene next episode is Dickon and Randall kicking Sam on the ground screaming "I yield! No more!"

>implying D&D can keep someone fat
they're not THAT powerful

they're keeping Emilia fat enough

the sword is needed to kill the white walkers so that is why he did it. has nothing to do with his personality.

It was the dumbest thing Sam could have done.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Brightroar

Brightroar use to be the ancestral Valyrian steel greatsword of House Lannister. King Tommen II lost that shit when he decided to take a vacation to the doom of Valyria, and Tywin's youngest brother even went as far as to go on a recovery mission to try and get it back. He never returned.

Sam is leaving Horn Hill to go to Oldtown... How the fuck is Randyl Tarly, one of the greatest military commanders in Westeros, not gonna take a two day march to the southwest of the Reach and reclaim that shit?

D&D have no fucking idea what they're doing anymore.

the underrated British kek

>Randyll follows Sam to Oldtown with a small elite guard
>Ironborn attack
>Tarly v Greyjoy scene

What the fuck is this character?
How can a dude that fat and unskilled at combat even defeat something?
Are you telling me a white walker would really get rekt by this fat slob because of "Muh courage".

Honestly, I can't wait til he gets the fuck away from Gilly. There love is cringey to watch and the scenes go no where.

*I guffaw*

Same thing with the Tyrells and the Faith Militant
>choosing to stay imprisoned when you know exactly what you have to do to be released
>don't do it because THEN THEY WOULD WIN THO

Honestly the Faith Militant is a great faction who is trying to keep the people who ruined the continent from remaining so prideful. All you have to do is give up your pride and you can go back to running the Kingdom, and nobody will do it sincerely because they really are huge prideful assholes who don't really give a shit about anyone.

This.

Why does Sam have a northern accent when he's a Southron? He had it before spending time at the wall.

The guy is an evil chessmaster pope

He wants the power for himself and his church

What really triggers me is how he literally looks indistuinghable from the day he joined the Watch.

I get it, he didn't become a ranger/was more into books, but logic dictates that each member isn't given fucking 5000 calories of food each day. This guy should have slimmed down from the rations/physical activity demanded of him.

Kind of like Hurley from Lost

>If you want consistent characterization
I literally lost respect for GoT in the second episode

EBIN, upvoted

their *

He's cutting of chunks of Gill's baby that's why it's not growing

Oh, look, another thread where we complain about Game of Thrones. Why do you fucks even bother? If you hate it so much, fucking stop watching. But you won't, because we all know you're just trying to fit in by acting like you hate the show.

If I stopped watching it what else is there?

Something you'll like, you fucking sheep.

>Trusting your wilding girlfriend with a man who hates wildings and purposely sent you to kill them
>Thinking your wilding girlfriend can keep up a lie

Why didn't he just tell him she was the daughter of one of the night watch who was stationed north of the wall? It's true and he could argue she's technically not a true wilding

>criticizing some plots of a show means you hate it
>mouth breathing this hard

Why the fuck would he even need it? He's going to Oldtown to be a maester for god's sake. What, he's going to hire a messenger to transport a sword that could buy a fiefdom through war-torn territory to the wall? The only thing he's accomplishing by taking it is making sure Randyll sends someone after him to take it back.

Why not just talk with his father and explain the situation at the wall better than the letters could? Tell him that the Others are actually real and marching on the wall. Tell him all of the wildlings are at the wall trying to get in if that's the easier story to sell. ANYTHING to get Randyll "if the mother is a prostitute I'll be mute, if she's wild I've got no child" Tarly to get his ass to the wall along with the sword. Why the fuck isn't Sam telling absolutely everyone about the dire situation at the wall as he goes south? It's not like he's cooped up on a ship like in the books.

It fits perfectly.

Hes too cowardly to even respond to his dad, instead he does what betas do, do shit behind someone's back.

>to make a name for himself as it's the only way he'll have a future
What? Its an actual death sentence. it means he will NEVER have a name for himself and he WON'T have a future because he'll be in constant danger of death

When he was talking about how they mostly ate rabbits and squirrels I kept expecting Randyll to question how the fuck he wasn't skinny if that's all they had.

Because who the fuck would raise an army to take back a sword that your son took who you were supposed to give to anyways

Oh, look, another post where we complain about Game of Thrones threads. Why do you fucks even bother? If you hate it so much, fucking stop reading. But you won't, because we all know you're just trying to fit in by acting like you hate the threads.

Try yelling "the jihadis are coming the jihadis are coming" in the EU. You'll be ridiculed, branded a racist and probably even put in arrest.

Even after the second rape-fest yesterday at a concert in Berlin, where 18 girls were sexually assaulted by "refugees" Europe is still, "the whitewalkers ain't real".

As long as they don't see it for themselves, or some of those liberal radical-left politicians doesn't get a circumcised kebab dick up his butthole, nothing will change.

We had our nightwatch in Europe too, telling us, this shit is real, it is happening and you are next. Don't need to remind you what we did to them.

>Tywin's youngest brother even went as far as to go on a recovery mission to try and get it back. He never returned.

Friendly reminder that he's chilling in Essos being rich as fuck after selling artefacts to the likes of Euron, having no reason to go back to Westeros to be a third son.

He'll be shown to be alive when Kevan's dead and his family needs a ruler.

so much /this

>that's why it's not growing

Nigga it went from newborn to toddler in record-time.

WHY DID HE DO THAT

seriously what did he accomplish by stealing that sword.

he could've ran off with gilly to oldtown, his dad wouldnt even care and left him to go becaome a pussy maester.

but no. sam needed to steal the fucking family sword.

literally why. now he's basically fucked, his dad along with some knights will ride his fat arse down, and he'll be lucky if he survives, gilly and by extension the baby's lives are now forfeit, his fathe hates gilly and sees her as less than human and will assume gilly helped Sam steal the sword and put her down the moment he sees her

so now he's condemned Gilly and baby Sam to death. all because he wanted a sword. and what's he gonna even do with it? its a fucking great-sword, its massive its meant to be handled by a strong warrior, he would even be able to lift the thing.

>"what if he wanted a valyrian sword for the white walkers???"

oldtown is the furthest way you can be from north without swimming, he's not exactly gonna be running into white walkers any time soon.

>"but user he wanted revenge on his meanie dad"

sam has not once tried or even wished revenge upon people who msitreat him, he's a coward. he only acts brave when someone he cares for is in immediate danger. and of all kinds of revenge to even do, stealing the sacred family sword? really? the dumbest fucking thing he could do. and this is a smart person apparently.
and a side note, why did'nt he mention the battle at castle black? he could've gained some serious appreciation points for fighting and winning in a battle against the largest army westeros had ever seen. that would've impressed his dad and likely made it more likely for his dad to accept gilly and not be a prick and question her

Craster wasnt in the nights watch she's an incest wilding.

Also there is no take your daughter to work day in the nights watch so i dont see how that would make sense regardless.

You're greatly underestimating how valuable Valyrian steel swords are.

Game of Thrones has the most frustrated fanbase since TWD season 2. We're in too deep to drop the show, we can only salvage the decent bits of an overall poorly written fanfic.

we can dream, user. we can dream. ;_;

care to explain?

I only watch it now to rage and then shitpost about it. I find it very satisfying.

hes going to oldtown though. which is ltierally the next town over from horn hill.

but thats irrelevent. he wont even get to oldtown, let alone the north. his father will take up the fastest horse, grab a dozen household knights and ride sam down in no time.

you actually think sam would outrun his father? no chance

I'm guessing its because in the books cat wants ned to go south (muh children or something) and ned doesnt want to (muh burned brother/father) and they inverted it in the show. They also changed cats character a lot.

it wasnt exactly a pitched battle between sam and a walker

it was literally a back stab.

You're allowed to hate plotlines and stupid moments. You know that, right? The line between liking and hating a show isn't that thin. You don't have to love every moment to like a show.

sam yelling about the white walkers down south is equal to you yelling about orcs in the real world right now

as far as everyone is concerned they do not exist, at all. never did. they are a stupid little story told to scare kids.

Hence telling everyone about wildlings at the gates instead. Especially your dad who hates wildlings.

Why does his dad hate wildlings, anyway? It's not like any of those fucks ever made it as far south as Horn Hill. I don't remember him hating wildlings in the books.

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING SWORD, YOU FAT KEK!

It's to set up Sam for his beta knight storyline to appeal to tumblr.

>choosing to stay imprisoned when you know exactly what you have to do to be released
>don't do it because THEN THEY WOULD WIN THO

more like "don't walk naked in the streets like some fucking tart because you're a fucking noble and above that sort of shit treatment"

you're not a noble so you don't understand

>Why does his dad hate wildlings, anyway? It's not like any of those fucks ever made it as far south as Horn Hill.

There are people in America hating muslims, without even seeing one. There are even people in America that believe if you go there over an ocean and kill muslims you are defending your "freedom".

It's more probable that he's a man, and thus wouldn't have given a shit.

Loras walking naked through the streets would just have netted him a line of fuckbois lining up outside his door every day of the week.

Everyone hates them South of the Wall. Northerners are the only ones with anything in common with the Wildlings, and they hate them for climbing over the Wall to rape, loot, and kill. I mean, most Southern nobles probably find the North itself to be kinda savage and uncivilized, let alone the bandits north of the Wall.

>9/11

Reminder that they killed off the direwolves to make space in the budget to feed Emilia.

A man can take shit for so long before enough is enough.

Well yeah, but the way it's portrayed in the show Randyll dislikes them even more than your average southerner.

no they dont even in the north most people dont give a shit because they barely do anything.

This. He didn't send him to the wall to "have a future". It was a selfish act, a means to remove Sam from the line of succession, without just killing him outright (the other option he was given)

If he was really concerned about his son's future, he could've easily just sent for him to be a Maester.

We've been shoulder deep in the Middle east for years now. We hear about soldiers getting killed constantly. The news has been Al-qaeda, and ISIS for the past 15 years. ISIS is running around kidnapping and executing Christians. And then you're surprised when Americans hate Muslims? Of course we do. All we ever hear about them is how they blew up a fucking bus, or tore down a Historical monument, or groped a bunch of white women on New Years Eve. It makes complete sense to hate them when all you hear of them is violence.

>send him to night's watch to die
fixed

Randyll should have been a better father from the start, he didn't choose to have a fat son, but he could have at a least claimed him as his own.

Yeah, they could easily make Sam a cool character, but he's been sad and pathetic for so fucking long that it's getting frustrating. Even when he does cool shit, it doesn't really change him. He just goes right back to being a blubbering sad sack.

I mean, the resentment was there to begin with. Then the woman who your disappointment of a son has a bastard with is revealed to be a Wildling. Despite all of this, he still agreed to allow her to stay. I'd say he handled it pretty fucking well.

An important part is that being a maester would have removed Sam from the line of succession as well. Randyll was just so much of an asshole that he'd send his son off to die in the Night's Watch rather than be "a faggy maester", to make sure Sam couldn't tell anyone about his bullshit and so that he could tell everyone about his son who died protecting the realm, upping the cred of his family.

Its been awhile but is Cat still a stupid bitch in the show like the books?

He doesn't even have a fucking arc. He just gets dropped in a dangerous setting, manages to survive through sheer luck, then goes back to being a pathetic little fuck. Every fucking time. I was hoping that maybe he'd at least have had the courage to stand up to his father instead of fucking staring straight forward like some fucking wimp. It's just so obnoxiously pathetic.

The red wedding was a while ago, but yeah up until then.

Pretty much. We don't need every character to be a pillar of strength or anything, but at least less of a gigantic pussy. He's seen and experienced enough to have grown, but he just hasn't. It's either poor writing, or we just weren't supposed to like him to begin with.

>Why the fuck isn't Sam telling absolutely everyone about the dire situation at the wall as he goes south?
Yeah, this is what's annoying me. You'd think the fat fuck would have at least kept his priorities in order and learned how to speak up when something is important. God dammit

Why has he had exactly zero character development? He's been through a lot by now, but he's still just a sad dipshit. You'd think being in life-threatening situations at the Wall would have toughened him up some. (And made him lose some weight, god damn. How many years has it been on a strict diet? It's just impossible to stay that fat in that situation.)

>why did'nt he mention the battle at castle black?
I was scratching my head at that one too. Of course his father isn't going to cut him any slack if he's just sitting there being an idiot, not standing up for himself.

Exactly, it would only make sense that he would fucking grow stronger and braver after the shit he's been through. Why haven't they made him at least a little bit tougher?

you never know, it could be the plan/they could decide that margery was just waiting long enough to confess that it seemed convincing when she did

Gilly's wet bergina gave him the confidence to do it

Is Sam just George RR Martin's self insert character that got taken way too far?

God he's such a fucking hack

>Kind of like Hurley from Lost
most of Lost only takes place over a few weeks (i think s1-4 was 40 days) and they stumble upon a huge cache of supplies early on.