old
>

British actors ruined this show desu

Replace the cast with American actors, /got/

I'd cast Amber Heard as Daenerys

Jonsa.

And stop the early threads

dany is evil

>there are people posting in this thread right now who don't want to burn them all

frogfu

Literally nobody shares this opinion with you, american actors cannot into fantasy whatsoever

Cast her

I want to be ABUSED by her
No mercy
Just constant beatings, discipline, and being forced to look at her smug face as she bruises me
I would cry out in pain and she would grin, readying me for another round of the stick
I would grovel at her feet, crawling on the ground, looking up at her
Begging her to stop
But she wouldn't
She would never
And I would taste her violent disciplining yet again

Stannis Baratheon

I KNOW RIGHT

promise me ned

>tfw I enjoy more shitposting in these threads that watching the show

The pair that was promised

AYEBRAHAM LINNCON?

Can an Adult Direwolf beat an Adult Lion?

The actors are really the best thing about the show.

>not posting the updated version

a war elephant beats both.
God bless aegon

So now that Euron is confirmed a Chaos worshiper what God do you think he likes best?

kek me too

No way of knowing but I'd guess no as lions have claws as way as jaws but I don't actually know how big dire wolves get

>Proof GRRM is a bullshitter and Coldhands = Benjen is happening in both mediums.
>Bookfags BTFO

One of the other men said, "The Old Bear sent him out to look for Waymar Royce, and he's late returning, my lord."
"Too long," Yoren said. "Most like he's dead."
"My uncle is not dead," Robb Stark said loudly, anger in his tones. He rose from the bench and laid his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Do you hear me? My uncle is not dead!" His voice rang against the stone walls, and Bran was suddenly afraid.
Old sour-smelling Yoren looked up at Robb, unimpressed. "Whatever you say, m'lord," he said. He sucked at a piece of meat between his teeth.
The youngest of the black brothers shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "There's not a man on the Wall knows the haunted forest better than Benjen Stark. He'll find his way back."
"Well," said Yoren, "maybe he will and maybe he won't. Good men have gone into those woods before, and never come out."
>All Bran could think of was Old Nan's story of the Others and the last hero, hounded through the white woods by dead men and spiders big as hounds. He was afraid for a moment, until he remembered how that story ended. "The children will help him," he blurted, "the children of the forest!"
Theon Greyjoy sniggered, and Maester Luwin said, "Bran, the children of the forest have been dead and gone for thousands of years. All that is left of them are the faces in the trees."
"Down here, might be that's true, Maester," Yoren said, "but up past the Wall, who's to say? Up there, a man can't always tell what's alive and what's dead."

Probably yes

Juilanne Moore as Catelyn

It's the Red Wedding, Shireen burning and the Sand Snakes.

I loved him in Hateful 8. He was my favorite character.

Pia

STANNIS
T T
A A
N N
N N
I I
STANNIS

I have reached the point where I loathe new episodes as it would generate more posters, more threads more memes, and all I ever want is to shitpost with the same people every fucking night

>ozgeposters
>promise me posters
>promise me loras
>bradamante
>catfish
>jonsafags
>Cordyfu fags
>Pedo Bran fags

I want you niggas to stay

Top actor 2bh

>yfw it's revealed the Mad King was right all along

too old

Jon Hamm as Ned Stark

BASED

literally same.

ily guys

Reminder that Maesters are causing the woes of Westeros.
Take the Ironborn pill, see what the Maesters have wrought! Break yourselves free from the Maesters chain of manipulation!

Around Maesters never relax!

So were there any parts to Bran's vision besides the Mad King bits that weren't parts of previous episodes?

Mace and Maisie look like the most British people who have ever lived

post yfw she liberates you

doesn't change the fact that her plan is to launch a completely unjustified invasion on a foreign land to install herself as queen

if she ends up a hero it will only be by coincidence, she is still an evil person

It's missing*

>Madness has had its day!

Based Ace

Septa Unella

>It's good during the off-season when the showfags largely fuck off.
Which is ridiculous. I wish they'd mod it more heavily. It's fine to discuss the show, but when we have a whole new TWOW chapter, why the fuck are more people not talking about that?

NO GODLESS MAN MAY SIT THE SEASTONE CHAIR

What does Maisie William's mother look like?

>waif posting is best posting

BEADY

Cast him

DID IT ALL
DID IT ALL
DIDT ALL
DIDTALL
DRTALL
BRTALL
BRN TALL
BURN THALL
BURN THEM ALL

Hmm.

>mfw she seats on my meat throne

Lord Frig of house Offricky

The Lyanna bit

>What does Maisie William's mother look like?
not very good

Did Tyrion realizes that Dany will probably kill Jaime ? Or he doesn't care ?

>Jaime is shown as an asshole in S1
>Tywin scene where he tells jaime he needs to be the man he is supposed to be
>Jaime ignores everything
>Gets captured by brienne
>Starts seeing how hw's an asshole and how much shit he did while also changing
>Looks like we have a new jaime
>Goes back to king's landing and continues to be old jaime now

What did he mean by this?

Jon Snow

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Tyrion probably believes he will be able to convince Dany not to kill him

MAESTER

hngg

I love staring at maps of fantasy world and just imaging what all the different lands are like.

Madness gtfo

Thank fuck you people don't work at HBO

Lively Blake would be a better dany than blockchin.

Melisandre

Preston

He kills her father

>tfw you will never live in a medieval fantasy world, with the opportunity to explore such strange and fascinating lands

kill me

You do realize everyone is going to burn in episode 10, right?

Cersei is going to lose her shit with Tommen's death, and she's going to burn the city to the ground since the people helped the High Sparrow take her son

What would make a good spin off movie/series? A dance of Dragons? I think we know Roberts rebellion too much.

nyoh my god

How's this

>that sign in the background.
is that shopped?

EYES

this son of a bitch killed Lem..

It's not shopped, that photo is from the Daily Mail

So who's going to ride her other dragons?

Ser friendzone?
Proud warrior-castrate?
Nubian princess?
The dwarf?
Chad?

Frogfu = coalburner
Masie = hobgoblin femnazi
Salsa = slag
Smirkfu = can't unsee mustache
missandei = niggress with unibrow
Dany = tumblrina's poster child

cordy = the only pure one of them all
> gone too soon

She is at least aware that her father was insane though, perhaps he thinks if he explains Jaime saved King's Landing then he will be spared.

What the hell happens in sotheryos?

Euron Greyjoy

Robert's Rebellion would be an awful spinoff, since we'll find out everything that happened through ASOIAF/GoT.

The dance of the dragons would be bretty gud tho. Or the War of the Ninepenny Kings.

Cast him

Jon and Meera

Ohhh fuck I already love Unella as is. Sexiest character in the show.

Who the fuck is Cordy?

kok

Are the last 3 episodes actually written by D&D?

owner of the gay bar Renly frequented before his death, "The Iron Bear"

>yfw Bran met Aerys and they worked together for years before Aerys started doing his own thing