youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf052uxFF58
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrb3EqGEI_E
youtubedoubler.com/irP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>9/10

7 on a good day.

SWEET MEMES ARE MADE OF THESE

Why are people sucking this song's metaphorical cock now? It's an old song, pretty famous, and now people are acting like it's a rare gem. It wasn't even used well in the scene, 'Here comes the rain again' would have been much much better. That's a fuckin fact.

>Why are people sucking this song's metaphorical cock now?

it was in a major motion picture, plus one or two guys on Sup Forums are like IF I POST THIS SAME IMAGE AND LYRIC EVERY GODDAMN DAY THE MEME GODS WILL ACCEPT ME

Don't you ever fucking reply to again

>fast speedy man
>wears a rush t shirt
Pottery

I hate this world. I saw the camrip of the scene where people are hooting and clapping at the scene. This goes with Deadpool on the list of capeshit I won't ever watch.

Who wants to bet that in the next X-men movie there will be another scene like this, Wolverine and Deadpool?

who hurt you?

Better than CW and BvS.

Best use of a pop song in a movie in the past five years. Prove me wrong.

I think the next scene will actually have him fighting a rival speedster or someone who can manipulate time, there's a chick named Tempo than do that.

I love fun, The Nice Guys are brilliant. I like when fun movies are smart movies too. I just don't choice to see another shitty X-Fag movie when I don't care about the story. Everything in it looks over saturated and written like hell. And don't defend Deadpool you faggot, his voice alone makes me hate the movie. His shitty jokes are even worse. "Did I leave the stove on..?" I don't watch Family Guy or American Dad for the same reason. Cheap jokes that kids find funny.

i paid to take me and my family to see this, and i will probably pay for us all to see it again. 8 ticket sales to support this movie

Probably as good as CW, but way better than BvS. But still a bit worse than Deadpool.

I'll go out on a limb and say it's the best superhero movie since Spiderman 2. Shame so many people are so eager to trash on it.

never fucking post in this thread ever again.

The coolest movie ever made.

>Everything in it looks over saturated and written like hell.
It's funny because despite having +20 characters and like 3-4 story arcs (Apoc, Mystique, Charles and Magneto), the movie doesn't feel as saturated as BvS or CW.

My only complain is Angel and Mystique, they feel too forced and shoehorned.

Yet this song would have been better. It's only because Sweet Dreams is more of a popular song by The Eurythmics.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I

Plus the song titles goes with the first Quicksilver scene where water (rain) is a large visual factor.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSG-6xc-T4U

you'll have a lot of fun, it's a crowd pleaser.

it's much better if you watch First Class and Days of Future Past right before it, so torrent those before you watch it if you can.

unironically don't know what film this is.

tell me.

I enjoyed Deadpool but as a film it's as self effacing as any of Disney's profucts. X-Men Apocalypse was a traditional blockbuster.

google it

Sorry, edgelord, go cuddle your Deadpool bluray.

I didn't think CW was over saturated, it had the right amount of conflict and resolution. A good amount of screen time for everyone too.

"Sweet memes are made of speed"

I enjoyed more Batman v Superman.
Batman v Superman 91%
Civil War 79%
Apocalypse 89%

this underrated gem.

It's an obscure art-house Science Fiction film.

Worst post.

BvS: 4.5/10
Apocalypse: 8/10
Civil War: 8.5/10

I want the original Horsemen to get their own movie, they were awesome, especially Death.

>I didn't think CW was over saturated
I felt it a bit saturated just before the airport scene. Tony going back to NY, Widow and T'Challa emcounter, Cap getting back his toys and recruiting people, etc.... But it was just for like 10 minutes, after the airport scene it just goes well

>Apocalypse would never know how much his she loved him and protected him to the end

;___;

>MFW this looks better than Warcraft and it's practical not CGI

Looks better than most of the crap in Gods of Egypt.

the armor was cool though

PRACTICAL EFFECTS

youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4

>pre-iron age
>thin-steel plating

AoU Quicksilver is better

Shillvil War

I thought that was jennifer carpenter for a second.

How do you know what it's made of?

(You)

SWEET PLANE IS CRASHED BY BANE

>shiny, silver fucking metal
They didn't exactly know about aluminum either

To be fair the armor and all artifacts that Apocalypse used in ancient times were given by celestials and aliens, they were not man-made

>>shiny, silver fucking metal

did you ever think maybe it could possibly be silver?

the fact that a RUSH fan would ever listen to or like this shit song is unrealistic. Huge plot hole right there

SHOO SHOO Sup Forums!!!

kek

>silver armor
The fuck you gonna stop with silver? Werewolves?

He's a quick guy!

I only think a movie is over saturated when it's very very boring and not needed. Most books could be said to be over saturated due to the amount of content. I think the content in CW was much needed and lead to things that happened and said by characters later.

The Tony going to NY to meet Peter was almost like a long after credit scene to set up Spider-man for a later movie.

I'd completely forgotten it existed until I saw that scene, and it was a good scene, fun one like the last one.

>'Here comes the rain again' would have been much much better. That's a fuckin fact.
Autism.

>character starts running fast
>"who am i to disagree" starts playing

>Who the fuck are you?

Oh nice, the autism defense. It's just like the cuck defense, the hot meme of the year.

I think your opinion is awful if you actually spent money on this movie and thought the scene was done well. 'Here comes the rain again' actually has a fast pulse to the beat and would work better with timing with the scene. It would take the 2/10 over hyped scene to a 7/10.

Also, fuck your opinion if you think Sweet Dreams is better than Here Comes The Rain Again. Pleb taste, fag.

join me my son

>scene is green
>Magneto is red to symbolize his anger

BRAVO SINGER

The reason I said that was autism was because you sound like an actual autistic retard, you're probably some sheltered pseudo-normie
>MY song would be MUCH better, in fact, this is OBJECTIVELY true! Also my mom buys me hotpockets daily, FOR FREE
>"Pleb taste"
Kill yourself, and I say that for your own good.

but music is completely subjective Sup Forums.

If they were going to use a Eurythmics song, they should have gone with youtube.com/watch?v=Zf052uxFF58

It's dogshit.

Is that JCVD?

You can usually tell that someone is autistic by actually hearing their voice. Not reading what they type. To me you kind of sound like a nigger, I think I'm right. A nerdy, pokemon loving, anime fapping, nigger nigger chicken dinner.

Shh..I know..I just don't like niggers.

you know he didn't look that bad, at least he was in makeup and not CGI.

awful

Apocalypse is a 5/10 at best

>Generally overstuffed and no direction for the story, they should have either focused on doing an Apocalypse story or an origin story for the OG X-Men, not both
>Apocalypse is a generic villain with no discernible plan or motivations and is only saved from being complete shit by Oscar Isaac actually having gravitas
>Horsemen have zero development whatsoever
>Mystique shoved into the forefront just because she's JLaw (at the very least in DOFP her arc had to do with her doing mystique things, here she's just Katniss)
>Magneto kills millions of people but it's okay because he said sorry and helped rebuild the mansion
>Nightcrawler is just there for awful comic relief
>Despite being 21 years after First Class, no one looks their proper age, Beast still looks 22 despite being in his mid-late forties, Magneto is like 55 yet still looks 35
>DUDE XAVIER ISN'T JUST BALD HIS HAIR WAS BURNED OFF IN A PSYCHIC BATTLE LMAO

It's better than X3, but that's a very low bar to clear

Same movie even, Metallica's Four Horsemen in the angel recruitment scene. Way better from a thematic standpoint.

I disagree, I think it's a 8/10.

It's a decent summer blockbuster.

Why is JLAW so fucking terrible at acting?

It's a brainless CGI action fest when the good X-Men movies proved they were about a lot more than that. CGI setpieces are a diamond dozen nowadays.

the only dramatic weight to the movie is copied from earlier, better films in the franchise.

Im guessing they just ripped off an mm video, right?

>Sucker Punch used it
>Marilyn Manson version used to be really popular for a while

There was a lot of practical effects though.

youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4

If you're an X-Men fan, it's a good movie.

Every actor looks braindead in this movie, except McAvoy and Fassbender.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrb3EqGEI_E

That setpiece was good, but it was still a copy of a better one in DOFP, though I was quite impressed by the amount of practical effects in it. I was convinced it was mostly CGI when I saw it in the theater.

If you like X-Men just because you like DUDE COOL SUPERPOWERS LMAO it might be a good movie, but I like the X-Men movies because it was smart capeshit with something to say. X2 and DOFP are actual capekino so even a "decent blockbuster" is a massive step down

What got me is how at the end of his scene, when he's table surfing, he reminded me of someone.
And now he's gonna get you!

I just found it weird they decided to go with Sweet Dreams. Time in a Bottle was appropriate for the scene in DOFP. They should have kept with that theme and chose something like Time by the Alan Parsons Project. I mean any other song would do really.

jesus christ you fucking autists. the reason sweet dreams is popular is because it transcends eurythmics' usual sound. It's eurythmics for people who don't like eurythmics. and they have a right to not like any other eurythmics song, cause eurythmics fucking sucks.

There were other choices that timing on fire in their eyes

youtubedoubler.com/irP4

Yes but considering how silly Apocalypse is as a villain I'm impressed it wasn't a total mess of a film.

I know X-Men is all about the characters and not the action, but for some reason after having 2 movies that were dedicated to character progression (First Class and DoFP) I liked how this movie was just a simple team up and fight the bad guy flick.

It is not as good as other films in the franchise? Absolutely.

But it is enjoyable in its own way? I feel it is, I went in expecting it to be dull and flat but I honestly enjoyed it and felt I got my money's worth.

How in the fuck could he listen to that song? You can't make a walkman play perfectly a song 200x its speed.
By the way the movie was far too long, 2 and half hour for a superheroes movie is way too much. Quicksilver the best part BTW

>I liked how this movie was just a simple team up and fight the bad guy flick.
marveldrone detected
fuck off

damn that actually fits pretty good.

an exaggerated version of relativity? I mean the walkman IS moving just as fast as him. but seriously out of all the things that you could nitplick for flaws in superspeed you pick that one?

>quicksilver
>speedforce
nigga stop

Went and saw this yesterday. I think It was a pretty good movie. Not a big x men fan but I was curious how they were going to portray a villian with the name Apocalypse. I was almost expecting him to be similar to Galvatron from Iron Man who was supposed to be all powerful but was just a faggot. This guy was fighting 5-6 mutants at the same time and still kicking ass until the pheonix happened.
Tldr I feel like I got my moneys worth.

>It is not as good as other films in the franchise?
It's better than all the rest, save for X2. I'm tired of people treating this like it's just a fun bad movie. It's a pretty good popcorn flick, which makes it great by today's standards.

Fight me.

X2>Apocalypse>X1>First Class>DOFP>Last Stand

No way

X2 > X1 > DoFP >>>> Apocalypse >>>TLS >>>>>>>>>X3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XO:W

This is the worst capeshit since Amazing Spiderman 2. And I include F4 in that listing

DoFP: The Rogue Cut > X2 > Deadpool > First Class > Apocalypse > X1 > The Wolverine Unrated Cut >

POWER GAP OF NON-CANON PROPORTIONS

> The Last Stand > Origins

Days of Future Past was the crappy movie everyone thinks Apocalypse is. X-Men 1 is definitely more consistent in quality than Apocalypse, but the latter was much more ambitious.