That'll be $24.95 plus tip

>that'll be $24.95 plus tip

HERE'S A TIP.
GET A REAL JOB.

Who tips at a fucking kinotorium? Do Americans really do this?

>kinotorium

I'm not sure whether I love of hate this meme

If their company is anything like mine, you are not allowed to ask for a tip.

Sorry I don't tip shitskins

If you can't afford to tip, you cant afford to go out, simple. A dollar or so to the ticket-taker and the cashiers at the concession stand isnt gonna break my wallet, but means a lot to them.

I can afford to tip, I just don't because they have a job that already pays them to do what I want them to. Idgaf if Carlton has a smile on his face when he hands me my movie ticket, by the time I've turned around Ive forgotten he exists.

In germany we just call it kino

Oh I can afford it, but that doesn't mean they deserve it.
I did a lot more for that dollar than they did to earn it

How many dicks did you have to suck for that dollar? 4? Kek

BTFO

>kino-servers are THIS mad about getting cucked by their employers

HOLY FUCK, TOLD!

i only tip if they have complimentary kinosprinkler

Not him but you can go home sweetheart. You already got owned.

>10 dollars ticket
>10 dollars popcorn
>5 dollars pop
Funny how I can get more pop and popcorn from the dollar store a block away from my theater for a dollar each.

>tip

hey if they provide good service and they have ambitions and plans to better themselves, don't hate man.

Tipping is bullshit and only serves as an excuse for employers to undercut their workers

It's not a tip if it's mandatory.

>pop
Fuck you

Fuck you, pop like Pibb tastes great.

>pop
instant diabetes

>Go to theater in the midwest
>Be up to speed with all their lingo
>Tell them I want a pop and popcorn
>Get just popcorn
>Tell them I wanted pop as well
>They thought I said I wanted popping popcorn
>mfw they now think I'm retarded

There might be some insecure creep who does, but no. I've never heard of someone doing that.

S O D A
O
D
A

pop sounds gay as hell

That's what you call coke you nitwit.

Yes, because Coke is a brand of soda.

Why would you not ask for the specific brand or flavour of 'pop' that you wanted.

Story does not check out. Try harder next time.

No you say 'I want a soda' if you want coke.
You say 'pop n' popcorn', which if you say to fast, sounds like 'popping popcorn.'

Wrong, though. Are you retarded? Coke != soda

>Going to a restaurant
>Ordering a soda and then saying you want a mountain dew
Make up your fucking mind.

Okay I guess you're just retarded, then. You clearly don't understand the english language.

Corn and pop and pop the corn?

What to say when you want to order a Mountain Dew in a restraunt, A beginners guide.

>Can I have a Mountain Dew please?

More advanced versions of this sentence can be used depending on level of social confidence.

>There are people itt RIGHT NOW who get triggered when someone says pop instead of soda

i'll give you my tip love ;------------)

You may have been able to carry on if you didn't bust out the hyperbolic reaction image and use triggered. Oh well.

I sneak in food, theater food is a fucking ripoff.

No.

>pop
I can't stop laughing.

They can go fuck themselves.

They're the ones with the job.

Waiting around for your NEETbux to arrive in the mail isn't "more" than what they do.

>pop
I hate the midwest

why don't you faggots just say the brand name of the carbonated high fructose corn syrup water you want?

>Hates the midwest
>Doesn't realize that without the midwest coal and steel would be extremely expensive and completely imported from other countries
Face it coastfag, midwest is the backbone of America.

>implying my state couldn't surviving on it's own

Good luck not being able to get access to abundant electricity, food, or building materials. Your state would literally devolve into tribal warfare as you fight over what little precious resources it has.

texas has it's own power grid and natural resources friend

Nothing triggers Amerilards quite like calling soda "pop".

Where do you think they get the steel for building said plants or coal to produce the electricity, senpai.

>thinks his shithole farmvillie is relevant
Take your pop and shove it up your ass. You midwest bitches cant touch us next level niggas

>any respectable establishment
>asking for a tip

lel

Okay...

I'm not paying for uncooked pizza you fucking rostie REEEEEEEE

Then you better give back those highways and freeways.

I don't tip

pop is the only way to call it.

>go to fast food restaurant
>pay with debit
>it fucking asks how much I want to tip

When did Sup Forums turn to Sup Forums

I say this to servers all of the time.
Servers are scum.

There are vending machines that can do this automatically for customers and are already in place in most areas. They people's job in the OP is literally a glorified vending machine job. They can be replaced easily and no one except the employees will care.

u mean /ck/, this is their meme since /ck/ started

i always ask for pop'n'corn when i go to the kinotorium, i then smugly ask if they're forgetting something when they only bring the corn

CARBONATED SODA

Only people from nigger shitholes say coke for soda.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas only.
Don't group me with those savages.

>it's a 3rd world country person doesn't know what a joke is so he feels superior to Americans thread

Country negroes are mid-tier you racist. Pavement apes are the ones to watch.
Also Fulton/Peoria County Illinois here; I had to go to Wisconsin to hear Pop for the first time, that is garbage.

I find solice in the fact that you're all basement dwelling neck beards. Who are eternally angry at the world that has "wronged" you so. I know you don't actually go outside enough to make a difference in my tip-based job.

By the way, servers can tell instantly if someone isn't going to tip. We meet dozens of people daily, we can tell. I don't mess with people's food personally, but I've seen things... Don't be an ass or you may be eating your shit attitude

btfo'd

Cuck

We have minimum wage laws, I was a server and I know servers here get at least min wage, if not a lot more.

Yet they still whine about tips.

It's selfish. "Give me more money for doing a piss easy job". And don't bullshit me, like I said, I was a server - it's easy as fuck.

>thinking Sup Forums has ACTUAL power here

I'm sorry if it isn't the echo chamber that beta alt-right wingers desire.

I would never say such a thing. I'm not a child. I would ask for whatever drink I wanted.

grow up, we live in a society

Well I guess that Australia truly is a black fella country then.

>give me more money because being a nice human bean is hard

>cuck

T. Underage alt-right winger.

Not so much whining as your "fuck you I'm entitled to do whatever I want" attitude is being mirrored. If you don't give a fuck then we don't give a fuck.

Plus, serving at Applebee's isn't actually serving.

Why the fuck should I tip you? I'm an a&e nurse, I get paid my salary and no one tips me extra for saving their life. You get paid to take my order and hand me my food. That's your job, that's why you are employed, that's what you get paid for. I am not your employer. I will not pay your salary. What the fuck is wrong with America that people have been fooled into thinking this is acceptable? Not only that, but I'm somehow a bad person if I don't subsidise someone else's salary?

Your woman would prefer a larger penised man.

Well I guess I'm glad I don't live in Septic land.

you're doing great, that was just scathing

>start working at movie theater tomorrow
>sort of excited for it

Where's Jamal faggots did you fire him for being black?

Why does Sup Forums have the worst memes?

>Plus, serving at Applebee's isn't actually serving.

They're usually the ones complaining about tips religiously though.

Higher institutions probably pay their employees enough to not even care, and the rich people who barley even have to count their money just throw tips at them in stupid crazy amounts

What the fuck is pop

T. European

You don't set the norm, I don't set the norm. It just is what it is. If you truly believe this you should tell your server BEFORE service starts that you are morally object to tipping. If you just shaft them at the end that's an ass move. You could also try not being an ass, just saying

>Implying I wouldn't mind having extra protein in my food thanks to the saliva from a hot high school girl

MarĂ­a and Miguel, I'm moving you to janitorial duties, indefinitely.

Enjoy picking up my bottles of piss and chiseling my boogers off the seats.

Fucking lucky mofo I want to work at the one in my town, but they only hire high school kids, and the place is so run down with so few people actually going to it that they can't afford to higher more people.

>saliva from a hot high school girl

I'd pay good money to watch her put that on my popcorn.

The thing about tips that I don't understand is, I just assume waiters, taxi drivers, or whoever, make like 2 dollars an hour. Their job is supposed to be a minimum wage job though so they should make 7 or 8 dollars an hour.
So I try to tip as much. If the taxi ride took 30 minutes I won't tip more than 3 dollars, because they can earn the remaining 3 in the other 30 minutes and get paid 2 dollars anyway.