The name is Bond, Jane Bond

The name is Bond, Jane Bond.

Seriosuly, this is the only right choice. Goddess-tier superior 10/10 beauty, cool girl, confident, tall, striking, breathtaking, and a womanizer. Oozes charisma and is unique, transcendant actress. Her role as Lady Sansa shows that she can play a strong woman correctly. Its time for Sophie Turner 007

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IyQQc6kB9Zc
youtu.be/Sc0D0WtPBJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at this doode

Stop triggering me with these shitty threads.

>Look at this doode
why do i keep seeing this? i used doode as a handle somewhere and i feel like i'm getting truman show'd

/thread

>ywn

wait till you see

youtu.be/IyQQc6kB9Zc

Ohoho nonono

Gorgeous

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

wow leave

it's literally a few months old and you don't even know what it is

except shes a dyke
actually you might be on to something there

Get this old dried-up cunt out of here

The only reason why I would be fine with this is because JB is a meme character and ST is a meme actress.

Genderbending Bond is retarded though. Just make a new female spy.

I'd be absoloutley okay with it if they make her a lesbian and this is the bond girl .

Paddy Power have Gillian Anderson at 40/1
Salsa is not listed...
Dan Stevens is also there and would be a cheeky bet at 40/1

Act

None of these threads are funny

Christ, Sup Forums is getting worse by the day

I said in the original post she is a womanizer. This is exactly what I had in mind.

man is this the original? no matter what the video is about its so funny, what's the link to the BvS one?

that haircut is just the worst for her

Not bait, not being ironic or edgy. I think she is a perfect actress to start a Bond reboot with. She is sexy, and has the screen presence to make it work. Noone wants to see old decrepit Gillian "literally who" Anderson and her dried up cunt being treated in the movie like a beauty

>Not bait, not being ironic or edgy.

You failed in this endeavor

She doesn't look like that so I'm not reading any of your post.

>has the screen presence to make it work

But her acting is bad.

holy shit all that eric guys videos are hilarious

youtu.be/Sc0D0WtPBJI

Even on her worst day, Sophie Turner is a million times more beautiful that the old dried up cunt Gillain Anderson (whom apparently will be forced down our throats as a Jane Bond)For fucks sake, Gilian isnt even British

She sucks in GOT, and is terrible in X Men. She doesn't have the fucking screen presence at all top kek.

you seem to be projecting and have a fascination with Gillian Anderson.

also there is fucking Jane Bond so stfu

If a woman had to be James Bond, Emily Blunt is the best person for the job

Sophie Turner can't act for shit you retard. Surely this MUST be bait

Also Gillian Anderson grew up in England and can do a flawless English accent

I dont have a gascination with Gilian, you dumb cunt, its been all over the news she is the favorite to play Jane, the idea of her being Jane is picking up serious steam. Having such an old, ugly bitch rather than a young,vibrant cutie would make the reboot a shit. The. you and people will like you will start thousands of What Went wrong? post on /tv when the gilian movie flops

>If a woman had to be James Bond

She is a wonderful actress

James Bond has never been played by anyone under 30 you fucking mongoloid. The average age of his actors is 40. He's supposed to be an aged character, so why should his female equivalent be a fucking teenager? And a fucking untalented one at that?

Well, she has the looks the play the antagonists good daughter Katya Ivanova

Her voice sounds like she's always got cake in her mouth or a bad head cold. Dnw

>Goddess-tier superior 10/10 beauty

Nice bait m8

I'm a lossless virgin and I wouldn't fuck this ugly slag

You are everything wrong with the West. Its one thing to have a gray-haired male spy being a womanizer. We dont need even more ugly old cunts "le shes still got it" forced down our throats.Looks-wise, Sophie looks much more mature than her age,20. A project like that would probably need a few years to be written and start filiming, and she would be in her mid-20's and look perfect by then. She would then be young enough for a decade of Bond movies, which is the whole point of having a reboot

Lmao yes you would

fucking kill yourself waifu fag

Patrick Lovell, you sneaky bastard

nigger what

>not Emily Blunt

maybe your shitty idea would be halfway passable if she had a tiny shred of talent, but she doesn't

She has fat fucking sausage fingers, how is she going to operate a non American gun?

You would shit yourself if Sophie Fucking Turner so much as acknowledged your pathetic existence

Not the other guy, but I was taking a cab/Uber in the middle of the night in London a while ago when I saw her walking around and we locked eyes for as long as we could see each other.

It was rad.