Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

John Smith did nothing wrong.

No. It's like LOST but without any of the craft, likable characters, or intrigue

i started watching but like into the 4th or the 5th episode i just couldn't care less about the premise

>whats is it living in hell like: The Show

It's one of the most finely-crafted and detail-oriented shows ever created. Yes.

>i just couldn't care less
You're a blessing, user. Thank god someone gets this shit right. I've read "I could care less" at least four times today.

Yes

>whats is it living in hell like: The Show
I think to know that you would need to visit North Korea or Somalia or something not functioning society under heavy government

Why does that bother you? They're just telling you they haven't yet reached the point of apathy.

Jew?

its kinda meh, but season 1 final is a real payoff

I enjoyed it, but the main characters are pretty dull. The side characters are way more compelling, especially obergruppenführer Smith

Don't defend this kind of stuff, user. That's not what they are trying to say and it makes them look like morons.

Had to check if I did, and yup, finished the first season, have no fucking idea how it ended. Anyone wanna spoilertag share? Remember it being pretty boring.

Based on a PKD book tho

Tbh I wish I was in nazi America
t. Blonde hair blue eyed American

Me too bro. Imagine a world without Nigger hop and Ashkenazi controlled media.

filename.jpg

wasn't that guy a cylon?

Totally capable of making toast

Yes it is a really based show

no. it has no plot, not one single likeable carachter, no development of said carachters, no good acting except for rufus sewell. Literally the only good thing about this show is the production design.

I marathoned the first season last year
it's not great by any means, but I guess if you've got nothing better to do go ahead

Watch it for her

kinda racist against asians and nazis, portraying them as monsters without empathy. with the only true heroes being the opressed americans. can't be helped, americans always are the heroes aren't you? (scoffs)

the nazis and tojos didn't seem that bad to me, they are even sympathetic. for instance the guy with the sick son or the japs suffering from bad leadership and really just wanting peace

the real problem the show has is nothing happens

I watched this show when I tried Amazon Prime.
The main characters (Frank and Juliana) were annoying, but Smith and Tagomi were surprisingly in-depth for side characters.
The worldbuilding and alternate historical events are probably the best part of the show.
Season 2 is gonna head into more sci-fi territory though (parallel universes n shit), which some people might not like.

That sounds like my thoughts about the book, which was one of the best I ever read.

Are the mc's annoying because of their performances, or because they're flawed and petty people?

No. Watch it for her.

Yeah, it is. The whole alternative history thing is done great with enough detail, the story's pretty dynamic. Main characters are kinda bland, though. I really liked Smith and Tagomi and the Jap princess was qt