Dat olivia munn eye candy

>dat olivia munn eye candy

hnnnggggggg

i can't even remember if she spoke a single word but she alone made this movie watchable. i'm surprised they even allowed her to wear that with today's culture.

>olivia munn
>hot

Really?

Storm was hotter tbqhs

It's weird to see an asian, even a half asian look older than she actually is. She looks 40, not 35.

Loved the movie but she wasn't hot in the slightest.

Yeah, I couldn't get into her in this film. She just seemed hollow, caked over with stripper makeup, and had the body of a flesh-colored 2x4 wrapped in luminous blue garbage bag plastic. Just wasn't feeling it at all. And this is coming from a guy that has previously fapped to the looping gif of her AOTS nipslip.

storm was the cutest

>i'm surprised they even allowed her to wear that with today's culture.

It's less revealing than a one-piece bathing suit. I'm surprised you're this delusional.

She looks almost exactly like my mom. Not the outfit or anything, just how she looks.

I wanna fuck your mom, user.

post pics of mummy

you can't make an outrageous claim like that and not provide evidence. This is the internet not some 2nd tier high school newspaper.

Step it up.

I do too. Just had a sex dream about her last night actually.

I'm not fresh off the reddit boat, I know how that would end.

Are her powers in the comics different? I don't know why a pink laser sword qualifies you as a horseman

i did so bad

I've always been curious as to whether Apocalypse has a dick or not.

It's like Karl Pilkington said: Asians, they don't age well.

Most asians age well until around their 50's at the very least. Olivia is breaking at mid thirties. Maybe it's her white side causing it, but I doubt it because Keanu seems to do well.

She's breaking because of surgery.

unrecognizable

looks like jeffrey tambor
amirite

>because Keanu seems to do well.
So does Kate Beckinsale. But then she also had surgery to de-gookify her face, so I'm not sure how much of her real face was there when she first became an actress.

>Starts looking like a man
>Aaron Rodgers wants to marry her

Why was Ivan ooze in xmen?

We Plastic Fox now

Why did she get rid of the freckles? They were the only thing she had going for her