1 2 testtest

>lesbian

says who

says her
twitter.com/briannahilde/status/697249730401849345

best x-men costume on screen yet.

I don't believe in lesbians, only bisexual women

post pic of her behind

The symmetry is awful, they should have placed the x-men pin on the other side of the x-men arm patch to balance it out.

Not even the hottest chick in that movie

She's doing just for attention

lesbians arent real.

her problem is she's ugly as fuck with short hair.

>Implying that's an imperfection.

>perfect

>brianna
That's a problematic name.

I was just skimming through her Twitter, now I'm thinking about deleting her fap folder

You look like a Puerto Rican whore. Makes me sick.

Wow she was an ugly kid

youtube.com/watch?v=C3hD2AW-jsc

This movie was absolute dogshit, even worse than your average capeshit schlock. The ratings really boggle my mind, is this some sort of ruse?

I think there are some real lesbians like Ellen Degeneres. Not the product of a trauma or daddy issues but genuinely lesbian because they born that way. Just like there are some real gay men like Ru Paul. They seem to be a very small minority though

DOGOLA

Girugamesh

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brianna_Hildebrand
>As of May 2016, Hildebrand is in a relationship with a girlfriend by the name of DIS DICK.[9]
>DIS DICK

we have to go deeper

kek

hehehe hey guys i'm pooping MY CARPET MUNCHER GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT HERE, haha it smells so bad but MY SCISORING PARTNER LESBO DYKE won't mind thank god I LOVE VAGINAS I'M GAY EVERYONE HELLOOO

And teenager , and adult.

>pedophile who likes a dyke kid
You're fucked up mate and you won't make it.

Yeah, it's a good costume/outfit.

Fuck. I'm 20 minutes in and I ask one of the 700 people who recommended it to me, when does it get good?

Watched another 10 minutes and gave up. Sorry Sup Forums, shit was tryhard and lame.

>we have to go deeper

That's what she said

>There are people that can't just sit and watch the a fucking movie without playing with their phones or computers.

>SOMEONE IS HAVING SEX AND IM NOT, TYPING IN ALL CAPS WILL EXPRESS MY RAGE!!!!!!!! WHY CANT I FUCK A MEME??? I WISH I COULD FUCK A MEME, I WISH I COULD GIVE MY VIRGINITY TO A MEME, THIS ISNT FAIR WAAHHHHHHH

fucking kek

anons, tell me...how does the word 'fun' make you feel?

Literally plain

>they're the same people who bitch and moan about millenials

dumb iPhone poster