Wachowski brothers

How could people who created something so genius (The Matrix) be so fucking WHACK?

They are both brothers and both decided to transition to mega hons.

What the hell? Any theories on this? Do you think they might have sexual relations and the same fetishes with each other? Maybe they were experimenting with female clothes as kids and then they developed the trans mindset?

Ideas?

inb4:
>matrix is shit
Yeah, hipster retard, shut your face, we all know it was a movie that made a huge impact to the entertainment world

PS: /lgbt/ are not cooperating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xyDki4KhGhw?t=161
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Matrix was a ripoff of Neuromancer and various cyberpunk stuff

I don't have an issue with transgender people, but I did find ol' chrome-dome's transition to be quite weirdly timed.

His brother transitioned like 10 years ago, and now that the whole SJW twittersphere, blogger era is in its prime he comes out as trans too?

Something seems fishy

There is nothing about the matrix that is not a rip off, the helicopter scene where Neo holds it by a cable was taken whole cloth from one of the seasons of Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.

I dunno but I don't really care. The Matrix is amazing, Cloud Atlas was okay. Everything else they've done is disposable except for select scenes from Matrix Reloaded...which are surmounted by shit.

I don't care about their genitals, just their ability to create films...which is sub-par at best with only one solid home run.

So what let them do what makes 'em happy, they both look less ugly as females than as males lol. Though I didn't like Sense8 one bit with the lgbt shit.
Matrix is, was and will always be based.

>there will never be a Neuromancer movie
jdimsa

Do you mean the movie? The matrix predates sac.

>Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.
which is 2 years older than the Matrix you stupid fucking nigger

>he hasn't seen Bound

Forgot the vid.
youtu.be/xyDki4KhGhw?t=161

World on a Wire.

Who cares. It's their genitals, what they do with them isn't my problem

I told my mum about these two the other day after she was disgusted by a I Am Cait advert.

She looked even more disgusted with these two. What kind of upbringing do you have where both your sons decide to try become females.

I actually have not. Is it good?

Oops I'm retarded. Carry on folks.

fuck off weeb

Yes. It has one of the greatest sex scenes ever, lesbians (Gershon and Tilly) and Joe Pantoliano. It's "small" story com,pared to most movies but I liked it a lot.

>Matrix was a ripoff of Neuromancer and various cyberpunk stuff

Read the inb4 you stupid fuckers and address the issue of directors which was originally the case

>Making one OK film between them means they can't be crazy
I don't follow the logic.

>Cloud Atlas was okay
No it really wasn't.
Even based Broadbent can't elevate utter garbage to 'okay'.

They made one OK film, a bunch of shit ones and mutilated their cocks.
What else is left?

Perhaps I'm swayed because I read the book but I thought it was a solid adaptation. There's nothing particularly special about it other than the story, but the acting and visuals were all, well, okay.

That's just how I feel about it. OPINIONS

It's fantastic. My friends and I quoted this movie constantly for years. There is tons of memeable dialogue.

Transsexualism has a proven genetic component, so this shouldn't be THAT surprising - even though it's not very likely either. Their movies were always full of trans themes anyway. Even The Matrix which is about feeling out of touch with your surroundings, self-discovery and has anime-like, over-aesthetized action scenes - almost like something from a musical.

I think they are a decent director theme and you got to hand it to them for always taking chances, but honestly, I wish they were trying as hard as they were with Bound and The Matrix. Afterwards it seems like they are more concerned about having fun making the movie.

Avatar faggotry is a bannable offence user.

Those are the only pics of Audrey I have. I just like consistency in a conversation without resorting to being a trip-fag.

Look up.
No trip.

Well I thought Cloud Atlas was pretty awesome

Didn't Lana have some kind of femdom fetish or some shit which started this all?

Does Keanu still keep contact with them? Also is The Matrix now a film made by women or men?

I am honestly confused if I should say brothers or "siblings/sisters" now every time matrix is discussed.

yep, came to grammies with a femdom mistress or something

they didn't create the matrix they just directed it

It is probably sissy fetish where you are being dressed and transitioned into a girl. Lots of guys have it in fetish communities.

>Also is The Matrix now a film made by women or men?
Men, they are genetically men, no matter what fetish games they play or how they mutilate themselves.

I didn't call you a tripfag, moran, I just said I didn't want to be one.

See this name?
No trip code.
If you can't stand being user, do the same you dumb fuck.

Lol, they look better as women than as males. Which is weird, usually trannies turn out to be absolutely hideous if they start transitioning in their 30s.

The elite (a.k.a Jews) LITERALLY was upset that the online community appropriated the term "red pill" to fight their global agenda so they forced the brothers to cross-dress (they still have their cocks) in order to chastise them as punishment.

Alright guys. Left or right?

>so fucking WHACK?

not only are your views outdated, so is your vocabulary

Guys, guys this is the correct answer. The thread can be over now.