amazon.com/Ethnos-Needs-Logos-Guadalajara-Persuade-ebook/dp/B019EHDRA4
catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=7826
henrymakow.com/2013/05/Armed Resistance-to-Judeo-Masonic-Tyranny .html
historytoday.com/tim-stanley/two-cheers-conquistadors
youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk
youtube.com/watch?v=PKPJBd7gniw
ign.com/articles/2014/01/06/steven-spielbergs-montezuma-starring-javier-bardem1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool movie. Was kind of hoping it was gonna be about the Spanish but was good anyway.

Pure Kino.

Goes pretty fast from comfy to INTENSE

We can't discuss it objectively because anyone who doesn't like it is a kike and anyone who thinks it's the greatest film ever is Sup Forums.

was going to watch it when i was discking around on the internet at the same time.

i was engrossed the whole time. Not just because i needed to for subtitles. It was just really good.

I found a wrapped sealer copy in a second hand store for £2.

sweet

>dat obsession

>>dat

Excellent movie, except for that gross birthing scene in the hole.

It's very good. Strange to think it's a decade old.

Looking forward to Hacksaw Ridge.

What was he thinking?

>mfw Sup Forums loves a movie about Native Americans

gauges trigger the fuck out of me, but other than that it was a great movie. Mel as a director does not get enough credit

>gauges
What?

great movie, I wish I could watch it in the theater for the very first time again

>tfw entire second half of the movie

it's an awesome movie and anyone who tells you otherwise is a woman or a faggot

you know. gauges.

Bretty gud

fucking kino

based mel

Sup Forums here. Gibson is a genius.

I honestly believe Gibson made that movie to make a point that whites were just doing what all humans were doing but doing it bigger and better. The whole movie was a set up for when the Spanish arrive.

"I'm pretty fucking turnt"

>that scene where they kill the panther
Why did they use a Muppet for that?

>whites were just doing what all humans were doing but doing it bigger and better.

t. 16th-21st century

Sup Forums kike here, I hate it but it's the greatest film of all time

Should I watch it? What will my opinion be?

This

But not exactly, he more implied that the Spanish were basically saviors of all the savagery of the natives, by the ominous heavy handed foreshadowing and by the end when the protag is literally saved by the Spanish arrival

>mfw watched in theaters
>mfw that final confrontation between main and the asshole who called him Almost
one of my fav theater memories 2bh

That stuffed animal was fucking hilarious. Took me right out of the movie.

I'm sure this was the implication intended, given that Gibson's is a crazy hard Catholic.

>But not exactly, he more implied that the Spanish were basically saviors of all the savagery of the natives

And he was right. It's actually a necessary antidote to the anti-European sentiment in South And Central America right now, which itself is inspired by Marxist pseudo-nationalism.

Humans progress through struggle and like every other aspect of nature the strong dominates the weak.
Races were doing it for centuries before the Spanish arrived in central and south America.
Europeans were just much further advanced than the rest of the world.

I was actually cheering for Europeans because the way Mayans they treated those villagers.

Was that the purpose?

A practically genocide of a people isn't an antidote, the Aztec empire would've eventually fallen like all others. The natives were just behind the rest of the world because of geographical reasons

And all that mixing is probably the reason mexico is so shitty today

>A practically genocide of a people isn't an antidote,

Except the Spanish never did this. That was propaganda spread by las Casas.

Mexico is shitty today because of all the Freemason-backed political revolutions.

based Mel put a subliminal pic of himself in the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=CWlit8b6E6M

Whatever the reason, I deny the statement some Sup Forumsacks make about the reason of white success being about some inherent superiority when it was mostly geographical and incidental considering the fact that most of white civilization has been technologically inferior to the rest of the world for most of history

And Isolated places allowing for higher intellectual advancement as in the cases of england and ancient Greece

I would say this is mostly the case for everyone except subsaharan Africans, who legit are genetically inclined to violence and probably intelligence too

Based Mel.

>all the Freemason backed political revolutions

Source?

This book. Give me a minute and I'll give you some excerpts

amazon.com/Ethnos-Needs-Logos-Guadalajara-Persuade-ebook/dp/B019EHDRA4

>those fucking priests better be right about the eclipse

BASED

>Broderick
>implying running over a couple worthless Micks is worse than starring in Godzilla and Inspector Gadget

Nevermind, here are some more extensive looks at it.

catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=7826
henrymakow.com/2013/05/Armed Resistance-to-Judeo-Masonic-Tyranny .html

Why are there no films about spanish conquerors? There are many great stories.

It was alright
Bit overrated (acting/camerawork was a bit iffy at times IIRC) but I liked it

>Was that the purpose?

long before the spaniards, mayans had lost their independence to other kingdoms/empires (first the toltecs, then aztecs and incas) and fragmented because they had extremely valuable resources yet no military strength to resist foreign fuckery

by the late 1400 it was basically a no mans land.

there is plenty of evidence of mass dying. most likely not due genocide but to disease, but the fact that only 200 years after the conquest, natives were already a minority next to mixed race people should tell you there was some odd population dynamics going on

I saw it on DVD. Was a pretty good movie. Very underrated.

I liked the Burger King toys for Inspector Gadget though

> First, the disease that crippled Mexico may have been native to Central America. The invaders were equally affected and could not recognise the symptoms. The Aztecs did and they had given it a name long before the Spanish arrived because it had already dramatically reduced their numbers. They called it Cocoliztli and biologists today identify it as a form of Ebola spread by rats.

historytoday.com/tim-stanley/two-cheers-conquistadors

Morelos, Benito Juarez and friends (this includes porfirio diaz, etc) were known to be freemasons

Those guys where the main drive behind post colonial revolutions/regimes.

Yeah it definitely had me on the edge of the seat as soon as shit hit the fan. Rape threats (did it actually happen? I can't quite remember but I do think I remember one of the guys saying he was going to rape another guys wife or something) human sacrifice, enslaving fools and everything else. Really cool movie

>Desmond Doss
Spoiler alert seventh day adventists are fucking idiots.

>these rocks are heavy
>my nose hurts
>my ears hurt

That's a depiction of REAL strong woman faggot, show some respect.

>the end when the protag is literally saved by the Spanish arrival

But he also dosen't join them.

I didn't saw it at the time and I'm from Mexihoe ¿should I watch it or nah? Everyone seems to love it

One of the best films I've ever seen.
Only remotely bad thing about it that I can think of is the panther puppet, all else about it is just so darn great.
Gibson deserves more recognition for his work.

It's actually really good--gave me a lot of inspiration for my Dark Sun tabletop campaign. Say what you want about "historical inaccuracy", or about Mel, but the movie is great.

youll like it unless you are one of those people who people believe the "noble savage" ideas about natives and votes for morena

I was fixing to buy it on blu yester day

but the jewish faggots at disney put the disc out of print to cuck based mel gibson. seventy fucking dollars on amazon. they probably monitor the torrents to so i'm afraid to download

youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk

Aguirre, the Wrath of God is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=PKPJBd7gniw

Im sure it would be a meme film for sp

there are some

the thing is its a "problematic" topic:

portrayal of natives wont please any libtards
portrayal of europeans wont please almost anyone
portrayal of the church will piss off either liberals or cons

and this is in only latin america. basically its a minefield to produce/market

In Brazil the tribes were far less violent and they had an hedonistic way of living. The portuguese used to make a line with tied indians to save ammo, and they used cannonballs to kill them. Their first encounter was friendly, but then they proceed to do a genocide that wiped all their culture and race. And it's not pseudo nationalism, those tribes have a very advanced medical knowledge (which some farmaceutical companies tried to stole, but now most of it's protected) and their lack of advance in other technologies can be explained for their culture (hedonistic). The tribes in SA were also vastly superior than the europeans in some areas of grounded technology, their lack of advancement in maritime technology can be explained because they didn't have other cultures to interact and due to a lot of wars.
The europeans were more evolved in maritime technology because the birth of modern civilization was the mediterranean sea, while a lot of cultures and ciilizations traded their knowledges.

It was impossible to african civilizations to develop because they had the most fucked up geography in the world. They have two of the biggest deserts in their continent and they have being surrounded by the hardest travelling seas (cape of storms is a good example), not to mention the wars as well.

Why would it be in fucking Spanish?

>, those tribes have a very advanced medical knowledge (which some farmaceutical companies tried to stole, but now most of it's protected)
>The tribes in SA were also vastly superior than the europeans in some areas of grounded technology

le noble savage meme

Watch it with the commentary on, trust me

>The portuguese used to make a line with tied indians to save ammo, and they used cannonballs to kill them

Source?

>hose tribes have a very advanced medical knowledge (which some farmaceutical companies tried to stole, but now most of it's protected) and their lack of advance in other technologies can be explained for their culture (hedonistic). The tribes in SA were also vastly superior than the europeans in some areas of grounded technology, their lack of advancement in maritime technology can be explained because they didn't have other cultures to interact and due to a lot of wars.

WE WUZ etc...

>fuck my shit up senpai. Why did I enema all that peyote up my ass?

Seriously. Aztec priests bonged drugs up their asses constantly.

was considering watching this till i saw this

>Spaniards
>White

what else would they do?

>no rain for 2 years
>emperor wants you to make rain or you get decapitated so need to talk to gods ASAP

drugs were the only way

Yeah, I read Gun, Germs and Steel too, were you just going to plagiarize the whole thing?

It's a piece of shit book with flawed and debunked claims.

>votes for morena
holy fuck user, you made me kek, I'm still smiling, I needed that. Ok, I'll download it, thanks mate

Epic fucking movie. Mel's best as a director so far.

not that guy but ive read some JD in the past.

how discredited are the theories in that book?

>>lgbt

I think they are making a film about Cortez

Netflix dvd service.
Then rip it.

sauce pls

Could easily be the best period flick ever.

So they send you a cease and desist... Be like; "Well print more copies you jewish cucks.".

I'm downloading it now cause fuck them. If they were selling the blu ray, I'd buy it, but their fucking faggots, so fuck them in the ass.

>Africans couldn't make boats because of treacherous waters
>euros/meds/north Africans/middle easterners/Indians/pacific islanders all managed to navigate those waters
>Africans still don't build boats, but the Somalis do steal them

This is the biggest load of shit ever. ROFLWAFFLE faggot.

A story that did not need to be told. What was the point?

You could make that argument for every movie ever made, dummy.

ign.com/articles/2014/01/06/steven-spielbergs-montezuma-starring-javier-bardem1

Ah so it is probably just in limbo. Bardem sounds perfect though

this man is correct

t. Jared Diamond

I've never even read that you butthurt faggot

i dont trust spielberg to tell that story tbqh

too lefty-leaning

needs someone like refn or von trier

I downloaded this shit in 2007 and it sat on my hard drive until last year before I watched it.

I should have watched it earlier.

That must have been terrifying.

It was scary enough to europeans who knew some science.

The Mexicans must have thought God himself had cursed them

I felt like it was a lot more leaning towards the implication that now that the maya were crumbling internally from corruption and disease, their downfall had arrived with the Spanish. Hence the quote at the beginning, and why Jaguar Paw and his family slipped away into the forest and avoided the Spaniards at the end, instead of revering them like the mayan warriors did

>was going to watch it when i was discking around on the internet at the same time.

>there are retards who actually do this

Talking about pre-Columbian natives is impossible on Sup Forums because Sup Forums shits their pants at the idea that the natives were in any way advanced or cultured and that the Spaniards were anything less than benevolent and generous. It's like all the idiocy of Jared Diamond, just for the other viewpoint.

The first time I watched it I had the sub's off but was too high to realize. Watched it all the way through and it was really good, really surreal. I could tell what was going on without knowing one word any of them said.

>i wonder if anyone knows that the pebbles on my forehead are glued their with my cum

>Do these people even know that the more you rip earlobes the closer you get to God

>I wish mom would have my pebble scarf more symmetrical

>my beak hurts

Watched it on mushrooms a couple years back and about had a mental breakdown at the sacrifice scene

Good movie