Can cartoon shows be Kino? If so I think this is a good example

Can cartoon shows be Kino? If so I think this is a good example.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464698900127.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464700224974.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If say go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, but this board spans capeshit now so anything is a step up

Of course OP.

>They ruined the theme

Fucking why

Too bad they didn't cast a manly man for the Japanese LA

Marvel BTFO

>Evangelion
>Good

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464698900127.webm

Kino right here

I don't even like anime but this is cartoon kino.

I know nothing about this show but hate it because it reminds me how many weeb friends I have.

Best side character in chapter 2 incoming

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464700224974.webm

Something like Ping Pong, yeah.

The quality difference between part 1-2 & 4 is nuts

Oh man

>pepe posting
>not 9gag af

Part 1 no.
Part 2 is kino.
Part 3 is capeshit tier.

Two was pretty great, only that besides Stroheim the side characters were pretty pale in comparison to other parts and Cars was a pretty shitty antagonist, Joseph and Stroheim manages to carry season two by their own

Chap 2 was so fucking good.

>mfw you have to audibly fart in japanese to say "you utter fool"

Ok then, frogposter
List some valid reasons why you think evangelion isn't good.

Could have been decent if Ed wasn't such an awful character.

Is this the pinnacle of haremkino?

I absolutely despite 99% of all anime, but stuff like JoJo certainly deserves a pass, even if the monster of the week premise can get a bit tiring.

this

Evangelion being good is a normie meme that started with Robin Williams, it's actually pretty shit compared to many other

Not an argument

How can other seasons compete with a flamboyant italian supporting character and a german SS soldier bro helping you out during ww2 era Jojo

What sucks is you can see in part 4 they are just pretty much copying part 3's villain of the week style throwing a random 2 parter in between every ep. Fuck, part 2 just trogged along so wonderfully and culminated so awesomely. damn, cars is still out therm powerful as fuck, but a spec of dust in the vastness of the universe.

Dont get me wrong, Dio's stand is cool as fuck (and Jotaro's by extension) and the journey is pretty cool but why are we doing the same thing twice? I'm talking anime only here, was really hoping theyd do part 4 in a different style. it feels tired

It is, and just cause you say it's not doesn't make it true

Part 4 is at least not a globe trotting grandiose adventure and it's just weird shit happening in a small town, now Part 5 is fucking Part 3 but diluted.

It's pretty much a direct manga-to-anime so in their best interest they're not gonna change anything from the source material.

what is kino exactly?

I enjoyed Ed a lot :'( especially with Ein.

>he doesn't know what kino is

I've been planning on watching this, should I watch the dub or the sub?

>Hate anime/manga cause almost all of it is total shit
>Love Jojo's bizarre adventure and Berserk
I can't really say I got consistent taste, but they're pretty much god tier

It's used here as a suffix for "good"

True but hopefully the director can see that the casual viewer may lose interest when they know whats going to happen. Every part one ep josuke/whoever will be in a bind and in part 2 he will outsmart them. in the end there will be a big bad for a four or so parter, bla bla bla.

have some creative license, no? I've seen the manga, lets see something unique?

Are you new?

You've got consistent taste. Consistently shitty taste.

But the manga is perfect user, why would you change that?

If anything we should redistribute the dragon ball super budget to Miura so he gets off his ass and starts releasing chapters consistently again

Sup Forumseddit meme

Don't watch it
sub

Working class scum, go back to your quip capeshit of the month thread

>There is plebs in this thread who thinks Dragonball super is good and never read or watched Jojo

i dont want to change the story, just how its told. To stand out a little more from part 3

dub definitely

Its kinda sad that after all these years there are very few anime that can be considered works of art. Compare that to the numerous great works from the West, The East has only produced very few anime works that can be considered kino

kys, part 1 is awesome, stands are fucking retarded

Everything in that image is objectively shit, and bait that is several years old, pleb-opinion wise only Batman and Watchmen is tolerable in that image, rest is trash for normies

*reddi/tv/

What do you mean

>he didn't read the manga before talking about JoJo
I'm not saying this as an elitist, but if you are into JoJo you should really read it, because Araki's art is displayed in the fucking Louvre. Also the parts from 4 onward are literally god tier. Animeonlys might think that part 4 is copying part 3 and adds slice of life stuff, but just wait it out. They are establishing the characters for the next two months. Then the main antagonist appears and that's the point where part 4 becomes the best part.

>he hasn't read part 4

How about a "fight" with an Italian chef who really just wants to search the world to find the ultimate flavors?
Or a shape-shifting side character who might be an actual alien?
Or a fight where the enemy's long-range stand chases Josuke all-around town at high speeds while he's driving a motorcycle?
Or THE MOST HIGH-STAKES INTENSE GAME OF ROCK PAPER SCISSORS BETWEEN A GRADE SCHOOLER AND A MANGA ARTIST
OR WHEN THE CHARACTERS GET SO INTO A DICE GAME THEY DON'T NOTICE THE HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN

FUCK ME PART 4 IS SO GOOD

>Part 2 is kino.

>Naruto
>Kill La Kill
>and that shit at the bottom
>greatest artistic achievements

>Okuyasu is crying over water this friday
I've waited years for this moment to come

>gone home
literally trash

Diamond is Unbreakable is the the best part with Steel Ball Run as a close second.

Jolyne is best Jojo though

Kill La Kill was the pinnacle of anime on its creation.

Naruto is the DBZ of this generation
One Piece is the Legend of Galactic Heroes of this generation
OnePunchMan is the Hokuto no Ken of this generation
Sword Art Online is the Rurouni Kenshin of this generation
Kiwaguro no Brynhildr is the Akira of this generation
Madoka is the Evangelion of this generation
Attack on Titan is the Berserk of this generation
and Kill La Kill is the Cowboy Bebop of this generation.

>cars is still out therm powerful as fuck, but a spec of dust in the vastness of the universe.
I really wish he had been shot into the Sun. I hate that he's a loose thread.
Even if the Sun's gravity had pulled him to the core and he somehow survived and he has no way of getting out.

Nope as as the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

>tfw is JoJo the only thing I look forward to now
There's a ridiculous amount of ass-pulls and for that reason alone I shouldn't like it, but it's too enjoyable to dislike.
I've started reading it, part 1 is awfully slow, does it pick up?

What is Sup Forums's favorite anime? Mine is Katanagatari.

Part 1 is the shortest and the final bits are where it really shines. Just finish it and move onto Battle Tendency.

Part 1 is shit, skip it.

Usagi Drop is one near and dear to me.

Just watched the Movie. It holds up, gives a little bit of foreshadowing for the finale and gave me dem feels of being a NEET and watching them all back to back a few years ago. It really does feel like longer episode.

torodora

what a lucky guy. where does one hit ones head to lose memories? I want to experience Jojo for the first time again. Also, Stone Ocean is best

>Skipping any part of Jojo

yeah Part 1 steadily ramps up and gets better and better. Wait till Tarkus and Blueford show up. Then it really starts.

DELETE THIS

Than watch the anime. When I started reading JoJo, part 1 almost made me drop the whole series and in retrospect I can never forgive that to it.

Season 2 of Naruto had some real thought-provoking moments tho.

they played the EDM version for the last two episodes. I'm sure that they'll go back to the regular one or a different version next episode.

>italian opening next episode
I would be really happy.

So just like every other video game

>make a thread about live action like this
>its deleted asap

>this trash
>allowed to stay up

Why does he keep pandering to Sup Forums?

just watch the anime

In the /jojo/ threads on Sup Forums someone theorized that they'll use the EDM version for the next 4 or so episodes, through the end of RHCP, and then a new cour starts and we'll get a brand new OP.

>knows nothing about JoJo
>Sup Forums boogeyman

Okay get out.

>Kino
Nice meme word.

Can anime be art? Yes. A whole shitload of it is.

Almost anything by Yuasa, Kon, Anno, Miyazaki, Takahata, Dezaki, Yamamoto, Nakamura, Tsurumaki, Ikuhara, Imaishi, Oshii, Yamaga and Abe/Ueda, Imagawa and Rintaro could be considered art.

>could be considered art.
By who?

Araki is one of the 15 comic artists and mangakas who got their work displayed in the Louvre Museum you know. It's pretty much confirmed to be art.

Watch the anime for part 1-3 the anime versions are pretty much superior especially part two after that read the rest

>not reading Dio's World first
Now that's a mistake.

You forgot Bites the Dust

I'm talking about directors, but I'd agree that Araki is an artist as well.
By anyone who considers cinema to be art and would apply the same criteria consistently to the media of anime. Though I'd argue that animation is the more creative art, just like painting is compared to photography.

>Part 1
Probably
>Part 2
Definitely
>Part 3
God no. Anime stretched absolutely everything out far past what it should have been and the pacing was glacial as a result. There was literally no excuse for a two-part Hol Horse and Boingo.

what the hell is cartoon anyways?

>The Sun was an entire episode

>An animated cartoon is a film for the cinema, television or computer screen, which is made using sequential drawings, as opposed to animations in general, which include films made using clay, puppet and other means.

opinions on FLCL aka one of the greatest anime of all time?

SPIDER

This thread is still up? If someone were to go make some kind of Sup Forums+Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums it would be deleted after 10 posts of angry anons telling the OP to fuck off.

Jojo's so kino, Atlus ripped Araki for Persona.

The original had a fantastic soundtrack too. The Pillows are a great band. Brings back memories.

Yes, it can be done.