A 5TH FRESH REVIEW THE PRAYER CIRCLE IS WORKING!!!

A 5TH FRESH REVIEW THE PRAYER CIRCLE IS WORKING!!!

Ugh, I hate people who treat Rotten Tomatoes as the end all be all for reviews.

MOVIN ON UP

when does the embargo actually lift?

I hate people who treat their own ignorant uneducated teenage opinion as the end all be all for reviews.

I hate people who review

This

fascinating.

OP is using the site correctly though, talking about the reviews themselves rather than just the percentage in a vacuum.

us supposedly lifted tonight.

>Video game movie

The fucking pieces of cunts still havent added half the european reviews! Man i wish I was a billionaire the first thing I would do is shut this faggot RT site down!

Does RT even count European reviews?

Fucking racist if it doesnt and the first thing I would do is play the diversity card and say how comes they arent taking into account overseas Reviews?! Fucking pieces of shit motherfuckers!

The film was easily 7/10

I personally gave it 8/10 even after 2 viewings because I loved it, my only downfall was not enough, I easily roll greed and want more of this!

Saw the movie, it was bad. Story was incoherent, the acting was atrocious, visuals were awkward (orcs looked amazing though), Garona looked like some budget cosplayer, and it was overall a disappointment. With how rich the Warcraft lore is, it's quite a feat to make a movie so bland and uninspired.

Only Blizzard fanboys will like this because they're used to eating shit.

hahahah btfo

this so much

>!
Fuck off Reddit.

So that it plummets to less than 10%?

COME ON...WE NEED A FEW MORE TO SUMMON A GOOD SCORE...GO GET A PUBBIE.

24%!
OUR PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED!

VIDYAKINO CONFIRMED

KINO
I
N
O

Slant absolutely savaged it which means that it is almost a guaranteed piece of garbage

>Warcraft: the KINO

Wouldn't that say every movie is KINO?

>B-b-but this was actually really good!

>even though BvS scored better than it and we still said that was utter fucking trash!

I trust IMDB more personally.