Down here is where user's room is, he is quite the movie buff

Down here is where user's room is, he is quite the movie buff.

and pedo

Hey mom! Look at my new Blu-Ray!

I don't get the basement meme. Why would the parents that raised you not have a spare room anymore? Or did they move into the basement on their own? Why?

>that fucking chip graber attached to that meathook

Because after living with them for 30 y are the basment is the only acceptable room they are willing to give you

Plus the piss bottles won't stink up the rest of the house

Looks /comfy/. When can I move in?
Because in America you're expected to be out of the house, have a job and family, by the time you're around 21. Parents don't want you around the house when you're in your 30's.

Do they seriously not give their own children a fucking room? How dehumanizing is it to live in a basement?

A year ago I was living in my parents basement, it was basically just the downstairs of the house though. Now I'm 21 and living upstairs in a new house.

Do you still use piss bottles?

I believe they treat the basement as a detached apartment, you'd have more "independence" on the basement than a room in the house. Not that I'm defending it, just trying to make sense of it.

why wouldn't he? they are very practical.

rip polack hating ogre

I prefer to bottle up my semen

No my mom doesn't let me, last time I did it she cut my toilet paper budget in half.

this, the basement is pretty chill ngl, just don't stay too long or else you'll be trapped for eva

You need to find yourself some extra neetbucks. I have quadrupled my tendies inventory after increasing my neetbucks

that's all fine and dandy but you'd be doubly happy if you could go to the loo whilst shitposting on Sup Forums. this is why i heartily recommend the use of piss bottles to everyone.

>mom opens the cellar door and the sun hits your original Krull One-sheet and the UV rays make the colors fade a little more

huuuuAAAAAAAAAAH THE FRENCH

>Mom makes you go outside to do the chores and the sunlight almost makes you blind

First time I've felt nauseous looking at a hand

what
the
fuck
are
you
even
saying