Was Joey Gladstone actually a GOOD comedian?

Was Joey Gladstone actually a GOOD comedian?

Full House thread. Post your Full House theories and speculations.

>inb4 Danny hired a hitman to take out his wife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7m4-lSllrXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joey is the real father of DJs kids

CUT

IT

IT

OUT

How to come to this conclusion?

its heavily implied throughout the run and the writers have all but confirmed it

There is no other reason for the guy to devote most of his life to that family.

maybe his own family is filled with postmodern assholes, or just plain faggots and he wants a wholesome white family

maybe that's why he spends so much time with them

>postmodern assholes
>postmodern

What is this supposed to mean in this context right now?

actually now that I think about it the original cast as children look more closely related to Joey than Danny.

>DJs kids
nothing alike. purely casted to make me hate the fuck out of them along with hispanic gibbler trash.

This, he probably slept with dj while her husband was at work and she was lonely, and he feels bad he lived with the lie

there is no way DJ would shack up with a guy shes called uncle her entire life. let alone the family allow it.

The rest of them don't know

>the direction this thread took

>Post your Full House theories and speculations.

>>the direction this thread took

You mean the one OP asked for?

Isn't it great?

It's not
You're reading into things that aren't there
They haven't

It is
i'm not
they have

You don't know how she would react when he drops his monster condom for his magnum dong.

>[citation needed]

I love you

She always seemed closest to Joey too

Imagine her husband is has been working a lot cuz firefighter job, and Joey stops by to cheer her up, then they drink and she seduces him and they forget to wear protection

youtube.com/watch?v=7m4-lSllrXk

Remember that Joey's father was in the military. Wasn't he a General?? What happened to his mother after we see her brief appearance in season 1?

Holy fuck that was hilarious. Goddamn Danny Turner

how did this guy live in a basement and not go insane?

there was a full house of people running around upstairs 24/7. not to mention the milk man and the paper boy.

and evening tv.

This is some sick twisted shit man.

>mfw he films her feet

This show is really degenerate when you think about it. Guy raising his daughters with two other men in San Fran Cisco.

Kikes have been destroying the traditional white nuclear family since the 70s with the Brady bunch

Joey was a ghost . thats why he never left the house.

It was heavily implied that Joey was with the Tanner Mother when they died in the car crash

I always thought Joey was a closet pedo. Imagine what he'd do to the kids when Danny and Jesse weren't at home. He'd probably sneak into their bedrooms and do stuff to little Steph. Probably not DJ.

Anyone else find it weird that when Michelle got amnesia she still remember Joey?

He left the house all the time, jackass. He was even on a televised puppet show for awhile.

the family was watching old episodes of his show.

What did this mean