Are they right?

Are they right?

Neither side are allies

The real question is, which side is the "vocal minority" everyone keeps talking about...

I think those are both opinions shared by progressives

White people should not be allowed.

SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A CHINK IN THE ANIME. SCARLETT JOHANSON LOOKS JUST LIKE THE CHARACTER. THIS PISSES ME OFF TO NO END GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

No and here's why:

Flemming fucking said Bond was white.

Nips drew a chick who looked like ScarJo.

With mako to they hired the wrong white chick

Literally who cares about either?

Make the character whatever the fuck they want, I just like new things, if that means changes the race/gender/personality/height/abilities of a character I'm fine with it.

I like movies, I really don't give a fuck about your politics, both sides of the argument are just as obnoxious as the other.

Sup Forums holds the converse opinion so you guys are at least as hypocritical.

>tfw most Japanese people genuinely don't give a fuck about "white washing"

Meanwhile in Japan, every single one of these characters except one is canonically white.

>tying those weights to the barbell
The fuck? I've never seen anyone do that before and I lift

>lunatics on tumblr and twitter
>progressives

heh

Why the hanging weights? Why not just put normal plates on there?

And again from Japan, canon European characters played by all Japanese.

When the Japs quit Chink-Changing characters then we will stop White-Washing.

Who is this talented actor that can play this many characters in the same movie?

It's not about source material, it's about representation. ScarJo is a bad choice, because Ghost in the Shell could have utilized an asian actress. Idris Elba would be a good James Bond, and would help with representation, giving young black boys someone to connect and look up to like white boys did when they watched James Bond.

Fuck source material. We are oversaturated and strangled with boring white bread mayonnaise actors.

>They all have black hair.
>Can't even be bothered to dye their hair.

0/10 for effort.

Yeah so shouldn't we have equal representation instead of un-whitening everything just because white actors were more prominent in the past?

Remind me of when Motoko had a huge Jew nose.

Sweet copy paste. Here's your (you)

Are you by any chance a member of the nigger race?

>Chink-Changing

Sweet repeating digits. Have one for yourself

I'm all for an asian (particularly Japanese) actress portraying the major.

Scarjo is an absolute dogshit actress that can only play one character anyway.

James Bond is Scottish and Swiss
Daniel Craig is British

The modern (300 years or so) construct of a unified white race is such a pathetic falsehood plotted out by rich European and American dictators.

>Low budget and soon to be forgotten Japanese movie about a Japanese series being produced for a Japanese audience and will most likely never leave Japan is using Japanese actors
I'm sure they'll hire Japanese speaking foreigners just for you.

no one cares about your diversity, only thing that matters is is money. fact is people like white people more, thus their movies make more money.

sorry everyone likes white people more than whatever color you are.

White people literally have everything already.

DIVERSITY IS CODE FOR "NOT WHITE"

Is it ever actually said in the source material that the Major's cyborg body even looks Japanese?

>Forcing arbitrary diversity instead of simply choosing the actor most qualified and suited for the role.

If I have to see another straight white male protagonist in a movie I swear to god I will go crazy

It does not. She has no Asian features at all. The fucking creator of GiTS said he never considered a Jap for the role and thinks ScarJo is perfect.

Japan is 9x% Japanese. America is only 60% non-Latino white. Even less in the cities that make up the bulk of the country's economic output.

That's the point. We don't expect japs to import whiteys to star in movies for them, so we shouldn't be expected to hire real Egyptians to star in our movies.

Normies don't watch anime. Their heads would explode when they realize 99% of anime characters are modeled after western men and women.

She's only qualified because she's well known. Scarjo is past her prime and is pretty mediocre nowadays.

Majority white still, and I'll bet if you look at demographics of who is buying at the box office it's even more white.

>the actor most qualified and suited for the role

Unsecret code by racists for "White people"

Yes diversity is forced and enforced because it will never happen naturally within the system of white supremacy

There's a scene where she looks at an gynoid with similar facial features, but her body has nip skin and hair while the other has light skin and blonde hair.

Asians draw themselves with round eyes

That you ignorant people cannot head around this is baffling. You must refuse to accept that fact cognitively

Scotland is in Britain, you dipshit. Now what's the rest of your blathering? Looks like you're parroting one if your undergrad professors

Yes but consider that she makes my penis happy.

As long as it's good, I don't care who is in it.

>Asians draw themselves with round eyes

They also draw themselves with blue and purple hair. Sometimes with cat ears. What does that mean, Correlation Expert?

>Unsecret code by racists for "white people" because others can't compete

top cuck

>As long as it's good
I'm sorry for your loss user.

Fuck off, racist.

I get that but it's very easily possible that her body looks like a white person. I don't really care either way, I'm sure the movie will be shit.

>director of the international business division at publishing company = creator of original manga

Japan is fucked up

I am, too. For all of the controversy celebrities produce simply by existing, they're all interchangeable. The number of unique stars under the age of 40 is negligible. I don't see any point in getting upset about who is doing what because they're all the same.

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is the only actress that can play Motoko

>They draw themselves white but they're still Japanese I promise.

weaker people need the distance of the rope to help lift

>ctrl+f '(You)'
>1 of 18

i scare myself sometimes

Nope, actually. Black people purchase entertainment at disproportionate rates.

People understand that James Bond is not originally a black character but recognize that this is something that can change since the only qualified actor happens to be black.

But for some reason white people think that all anime is actually about white people.

Just use lighter weights???

Crossfit

[citation needed]

No. There is zero reason to do that. I've no doubt it's considered more 'functional' because the kettlebels will swing about while she is lunging.

Now if she was squatting it may provide some benefit if the bells were resting on the ground at the bottom of the squat. It would essentially add to the weight after she was out of 'the hole' allowing for some benefit of the higher weight. It's still monumentally retarded for the weights involved (and would be better done with lengths of chain regardless). She would be better in the situation just squatting what she can and getting stronger while doing it properly.

nice work

I didn't realize that Sam Yoshiba was Masamune Shirley, but okay.
Uh yes, they do this all of the time. Depending on the series, Japanese people may look like actual Japanese people or a bunch of rainbow hair colored westerners.

Not exactly a revelation.

I'm talking box office, not buying jungle rap records.

who in good graces is that woman?

people buy into all kinds of retarded shit when you market properly

Antje Traue

>Chink-Changing

I'm almost starting to hate all you anti-SJW, Trump-supporting faggots. Why is Sup Forums literally Sup Forums for Redditors?

This is some Jim Crowe bullshit.

This is like having 2 water fountains

One is labeled
>"For Whites"
and the other is a busted ass piece of shit labeled
>"For Non-Whites"

Yet whites are occupying both at once. And everyone else is dying of thirst. It shouldn't matter which water fountain they are using. They have been historically oppressed and you overly saturated privileged mother fuckers need to just take a break.

Yes, god damn it - White people shouldn't be taking over non-white roles.

Yes, White roles don't deserve their purity.

And don't try to tell them to
>make yer own ackchun movies
>build your own water spout

If people want to make a Puerta Rican Lesbian Jane bond who uses they/them pronouns, fucking let them. You can make your own pure-white James Bond movie if you want.

Who has the money to make this movie and who is going to go see these movies. If there is an audience for it go ahead.

Learn something about what it means to be historically oppressed.

The problem is just that everyone in movies are white. It's boring and doesn't represent reality.

You first. Considering you have the more outlandish notion.

It represents america, yes

See, it's funny, because you have it backwards. White boys buy the majority of the jungle boogie, minorities see movies at the theater more often.

>60% white
What's the other 40%? Less white?

its 63%

so whites are over represented by only 10% in movies

wanna talk about how many of those whites are jewish?

ironically, she is one of the most white looking actors of them all

>wanna talk about how many of those whites are jewish?
So Jewish people ARE white?

Why do you care then?

You wanted to talk about fair representation

>craig
>bond

>jewish is a race

You've already established whites are disproportionately represented by 10%, so I fail to see why bring up the Jews.

I'd say no.

But then I found out Scar Jo is apparently playing Japanese in this and it's set in Tokyo, which might just be the dumbest fucking thing ever.

they are grossly overrepresented in movies yet no one talks about that

>implying us blacks have the same opinion on the issue.

Not him but come on. I'm in favour of keeping James Bond white. Imagine how inconvenient it'd be if he was infiltrating an Asian country.

I mean have you seen Empire of Dust?

Back to tumblr with you.

yeah they are, but I just see them as white people really.

But they're white, you said so yourself, so they don't count as a separate category.

>the mental illness it must take to want this as your heroine

THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING

>he needs pretty girls on screen or else he gets distracted

I remember being 13.

>Race is biological! It's not a social construct!

dude scarjo is so not appealing anymore. Lost In Translation is literally her only good movie. I fucking hate her face.

it promotes good form. they're not supposed to swing, you're supposed to do the lunge nice and slow.

holy shit I was not implying anything like that at all. I am not a shill pushing an agenda i just think it's boring having so many beautiful white people on the screen all the time.

Dude, everyone has faced racism, even whites.

Racism in general is wrong, against anyone. The reason why people hate Sup Forumsfags and SJWs is because they're a pack of whiny fanatical bigots.

Even Sup Forumsacks (blessed be to them) and classical liberals (praise them too) despise the two.

But if you're preaching "evil whitey/ fucking niggers" no ones going to take you seriously.

Just fuck off.

>Dude, everyone has faced racism, even whites.