Why hasn't Tough Crowd been released on DVD? How do we fight this injustice?

Why hasn't Tough Crowd been released on DVD? How do we fight this injustice?

youtube.com/watch?v=VgcnmnJJm88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEjXwuwq_ps
youtube.com/watch?v=1VkDbkcT1zA
youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even more important: Why aren't there shows like this on television today? Why is EVERYONE with an allegedly humorous political show on television the exact same socialite yuppie liberal feminist cuck?

Based Colin Quinn, Tough Crowd, and Nick DiPaolo

>he's literally been saying this shit for 15 years

Dude is fucking based, and his standup is top notch

Colin Quinn was a terrible host, muttering and stumbling his way through his jokes. But lots of his guests were based.

>Dude is fucking based
Yeah I like Nick and his standup as you said, top notch. Mentioning based, heres another great comic that was Tough Crowd w/Colin Quinn approved, Patrice
>Will you please unplug yourself from the Vietnamese Matrix for five minutes

That whole world of NYC comics that bust each other's balls is only commercially viable on the scale of the old O and A radio show.

It doesn't work even for cable tv.

Wrong link*
youtube.com/watch?v=1VkDbkcT1zA

Real Time is kinda similar.

Oh one of my favorites. Exposed that fucking hack for what he was.

>I was just saying that I read that article that complained about him, and the thing that pissed me of was they referred to him as a comic, and I was really upset about that.
Ruthless.

I'm fairly conservative and I would say that it seems like it's just easier to be staunchly liberal than staunchly conservative in the current climate. A lot of our points don't sound good on paper but are needed in order to keep the world spinning. It's much easier to scream that the poor should be taken care than it is to say that "well I think we shouldn't give money to poor people because of economics and the".

Also can you imagine a republican talk show with Nick Dipaolo?

>ITS THE FEMINISTS TRYING TO FEMINIZE AMERICA
>THOSE CLUCKING HENS DOWN IN WASHINGTON WANT A POLISHED BLACK GUY THEY CAN BOSS AROUND BECAUSE A WHITE GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS ISNT ALLOWED IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE JESUS CHRIST

>Patrice isn't around to expose more meme tier "comedians"

I hope this happens one day so much, but I doubt it will. A lot of episodes are missing from youtube and most of them there are terrible quality.

Same. Seems this is kinda typical for Comedy Central for some reason.

I was going to make a thread today about Tough Crowd, and call it "ITT: Shows forgotten by time", but I figured nobody would care.

You are my doppelganger, OP.

God damn redpilled as fuck

>Colin says that, yeah, the Jews died during the holocaust, but the number wasn't as high as they say it is
>His show gets cancelled a few days later

I wonder about that. And I'm not memein', what with the "Did Sam Raimi really need this scene?" kind of way. He actually said that in his little panel-show and then his show got cancelled. Stuff like that makes me turn my head a little.

>Jim Norton addressed the program's demise on his blog, where he mentioned that Comedy Central would send down notes to the show discouraging the predominant focus on political topics and discussions about race and ethnic issues. The network claimed this was only because they already had scripted/talk programming that addressed these issues, referring to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Chappelle's Show, and warned that some of the views expressed on Tough Crowd did not appeal to the demographics at which Comedy Central's current business model was aimed.

Dat Phan was funny though. Who doesnt love Asian stereotypes

Wasnt Maher's old show cancelled around the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU

best was when colin called kevin hart a little bush person. there were some epic burns on that show.

Man, rewatching the little thats on YouTube takes me back.
I don't remember the little skits in the middle of a lot of the episodes being so awkward, though. Kinda hard to watch those now.

Does Quinn do podcasts much? I know he's done a few on Robert Kelly's show rarely, and I'm sure there's some O&A stuff I haven't heard. DiPaolo started one awhile back but I didn't keep up with it long so I don't know if he ever brought on guests/friends.

It was.